[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that this series
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: g-gundam.png (483 KB, 650x454) Image search: [Google]
g-gundam.png
483 KB, 650x454
Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that this series is the pinnacle of the Gundam?
>>
>>13577042
Yes.
>>
>>13577042
>DBZ ctrl+c ctrl+v
>pinaccle of Gundam
Gtards should just kill themselves.
>>
>>13578169

> Dragonball Z
> not Saint Seiya
>>
>>13578179
It's DBZ because it was the 90s and DBZ was the most popular show, so it's obvious they were copying that.
>>
>>13578184
You are certifiably incorrect.
>>
>>13578184
>Imagawa says he was copying Saint Seiya and Ring Ni Kakero
>NO IT WAS TOTES DRAGONBALL ZEE

Fuck off Toonami babby. And Sunrise was aiming more for the Street Fighter II market, Dragonball was winding down in 1993.
>>
It is literally the worst Gundam show Toonami shit
>>
>>13577042
G Gundam is definitely top 5 in the franchise.
>>
>>13577042
Yes.
Next question.
>>
>>13578207
The worse Gundam would be Seed or Seed Destiny.
>>
>>13578187
>>13578195
Gtards still believe this crap? News flash: G was just Sunrise's attempt at getting a piece of the DBZ cake, stoping acting like its "muh special snowflake gundam" when it's nothing more than a cheap cash grab.
>>
>>13577042
>>>/v/
>>
>>13578230
No you spastic fucking moron, as you have been told many times, it was Sunrise's cheap cash grab of several OTHER franchises, not Dragonball. But hey, Dragonball invented martial arts tournaments and golden colored power ups, right? Dragonball was the only series that ever made those things popular, right?
>>
>>13578249
>Dragonball invented martial arts tournaments and golden colored power ups, right?
DBZ POPULARIZED them, and if it's popular it means it sells, and if it sells it's gonna get copied! You get my point now?

>Dragonball was the only series that ever made those things popular, right?
DBZ was the most popular back then, so of course exces are going to look only at it when looking for shows to copy. We're talking about same intelligent individuals that thought that making F91 into a movie when all the storyboards were finished was a good idea.
>>
>>13578265
>>
>>13578207
Still better than everything from UC.
>>
>>13578195
Imagawa was obviously lying you fucking retard.
>>
>>13579551
And I should believe you because?
>>
>>13579573
Because Japs are a bunch of lying sneaky cunts. The whole muh honor culture is just an attempt to hide it from O baka-chan-tachi like you.
>>
It's objectively either G or Turn A depending on your tastes.
>>
>>13579868
/m/ = 0079
/a/ = SEED
/v/ = G
tumblr = Turn A
MAL = 00
>>
>>13579892
/m/ doesn't even like Gundam
>>
Yes
BUT WHO THE FUCK IS KICKING UP ALL THIS DUST
TAKE.
OFF.
YOUR.
DAMN.
SHOES!!!
>>
>>13579892
/m/ = 0080
/a/ = won't even touch anything involving robots
/v/ = 08th MS team
tumblr = SEED
MAL = you're right about that one
>>
>>13579970
>/a/ = won't even touch anything involving robots
They talk about Eva plenty. People there also generally tend to wig out harder than people on here do when someone says that it's not a mecha anime for some reason,
>>
>>13579970
>>13579892
>tumblr
>Not ZZ
>>
>>13579970
>MAL
>not Unicorn
>>
No one's gonna comment on the "Gundam the Gumdam"?
>>
>>13580019
I marathoned the first 17 episodes of ZZ so far, I'm really liking how funny it is. It's more like Xabungle than MSG or Zeta.
>>
>>13580130
Yeah, it's a lot like Xabungle... if Xabungle was an unfunny piece of shit.
>>
>>13578265
>DBZ POPULARIZED them
Are you retarded? Yes there is Dragon Ball, but it was Ring ni Kakero who popularized tournament fightin' in shounen type manga.

Kill yourself.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.