[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will they ever go away?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: HarmonyGoldLogoHDTV.jpg (221 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
HarmonyGoldLogoHDTV.jpg
221 KB, 1920x1080
Will they ever go away?
>>
>>13572289
They got three years left. That's all. Suck it up.
>>
>>13572289
>wah wah muh macross shit that I pirate or import wah wah wah
>>
>>13572420

Is their license finally going to be up?
>>
>>13572919
Please don't renew, please don't renew.
>>
>>13572443
Such a great loss
>>
>>13572289
Eventually the big quake will send all their real estate out into the Pacific.
>>
>>13572443
this desu
>>
>>13572943

if history taught me anything earthquakes only lead to horsecock
>>
They did nothing wrong
>>
>>13573174
Will they license Gals Grease?
>>
File: srw_alpha_dc.jpg (220 KB, 450x387) Image search: [Google]
srw_alpha_dc.jpg
220 KB, 450x387
>>13572443

I'm still mad.

I'll never not be mad because this was their fault.
>>
>>13573209
So a shitty game from a bad series didn't get a localization. Big whoop.
>>
>>13572927

Too bad because...

>>13572289

I don't know anon...you think the Mafia will ever disappear? You just never know mook!
>>
>>13573209
>complaining about not getting a game on the console who's game are the literal easiest ever to pirate
>>
Holy shit, since Harmony Gold itself is in this thread can you guys please work out a deal to get Macross Plus on Blu-ray?
>>
>>13573247
>>13573463
you bakas, what if srw caught on? what if we had gotten every srw since then fully localized?
also what are you guys? HG shills? tommy yune is that you?
>>
>>13573742

>>13572443 >>13572942 >>13573126 >>13573247 is all just a samefag who is so desperate for new Mospeada episodes that he hangs around Harmony Gold's long-dead hype train and will defend any type of product they try to shill out, regardless of how cheap or stupid, like Shadow Chronicles or Love Live Alive. He also really hates it when people remind him how much this company sucks and that with every passing month, no work is being done on Shadow Rising.

Its the same damn thing every time Harmony Gold is brought up.
>>
>>13572420
Three years? But...but..They still need to make the Robotech movie and they haven't finished a script yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjkSAkt4bxA

Mark Canton and Gianni Nunnaruuhurrr confirm that production is being made....They wouldn't lie to us!
>>
>>13573742
>you bakas, what if srw caught on?

it wasn't gonna catch on. It would have to do SUUUUUUPER well to justify the licensing fees
>>
>>13573209
It getting localized was only ever a rumor in the first place. Same with the supposed SRW W localization attempt.
>>
Maybe instead of shooting up an abortion clinic or a mosque I'll go shoot up Harmony Gold for you /m/
>>
>>13573209

SRW is literally only possible in Japan not simply due to licensing fees and rights, but also simply to due to the fact that awareness for a majority of the series involved only exists in Japan, and that awareness and market essentially limits it to staying there in perpetuity.
>>
What's supposed to run out in 3 years?

Off the top of my head their current macross license doesn't expire till 2021 and traditionally they renew it a year or two before it runs out.
>>
>>13572289
>HG promoting next soon to fail project.

But guys its really Carl's dream this time
>>
>>13574222
Wow, so edgy!
>>
The only thing more autistic and pathetic than Robotech fans are people dumb enough to think SRW Alpha, Macross 7, or whatever other guaranteed to sell like hot shit thing had a snowball's chance in hell of coming over and constantly throw a shitfit over it to feed their victim complex.
>>
>>13574285
Hand held games like macross 30 would have been an easy sell since they'll localize literally anything for handhelds, there is no rhyme nor reason. Macross 7 not so much.
>>
>>13573742
>what if srw caught on
We don't need more trash games being localized, thanks.
>>13573780
Someone really likes assuming things.
>>
>>13573780
No, who really fucks up these threads and the board in general are sour whiny hypocrites like >>13574285 who constantly bitch about Robotech and don't even like Macross. These same petulant idiots who don't want open discussion but for everyone else to shut up and conform to their opinions.

>>13574285
>bawww autism bawww delusional

For all your constant jerking off to these words, you obviously don't know what they mean. You are pathetic.
>>
>>13574319
>Hand held games like macross 30
>Macross 30
>Handheld
Anon, Macross 30 was released for PS3
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.