[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
[/m/subs] Gyrozetter 49
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
We're getting closer to the end and certain comedic villains get a lot less comedic...

https://msubsreleases.wordpress.com/2015/11/30/gyrozetter-49/
>>
>Touma not being funny
Aw man but that's like the best part of the show
>>
>gagfaggotry incoming

In all seriousness thanks again SS!
>>
File: [Worried Laughter].jpg (69 KB, 520x678) Image search: [Google]
[Worried Laughter].jpg
69 KB, 520x678
>Touma getting serious
>>
will msubs get back to dragonar?
>>
Touma indeed a best. Always was.

>>13572946
Is it really such a good show? I keep hearing different opinions about it (didn't have time to check it out for myself), but it seems the fact that it lacks subs is more of a running gag at this point, much like Ginguiser was. Not comparing the two, mind you.
>>
>>13575354
The only true indicator of its quality so far is summed up with Star going "my feet hurt, I don't really care about this show, I wish I was subbing more Gyrozetter again".
>>
>>13575354
>Is it really such a good show?
Nah, it's just Not!ZZGundam show, everyone here wants it because muh80sperfectshows
>>
>Also Goldran is permanently on hiatus as another group is subbing it on Youtube, unless they give up.

Oh, shoot. At least White Castle are consistent, so I wonder what Chirlind will do now.
>>
>>13575365
My dislike of it is more that the dialogue is unclear, often slangy and lots of fictional terminology that even the JP wiki page doesn't cover. As an actual show it's fairly average, but to translate it's a pain.
Gyrozetter has captions...
>>
>>13575477
Oh. It's times like these that make me wish Ametuchi wasn't borrowed by Nanto all the time.
>>
>>13572266
>certain comedic villains get a lot less comedic
It's freaky as hell. I mean, two episodes ago he was still eating his noodles and talking about how erasing an attendance card was just too evil for him. And then he went full supervillain.
rip kong roader you were too cool to be relevant

Also, star, you forgot a line at 13:18.
>>
What's goin on with the layzner bds? Still gotta set up the subs for eps 1-8?
>>
>>13575650
Fuck, I know what caused that too. Stupid Aegisub. It's actually the line after being duplicated and overriding the line before it when I tried to italicise it, and I didn't freaking notice. Well that's going on the list of things to fix for v2 in the batch, among with some other things. Won't be for all episodes, mainly 31 and 32 and a minor thing from another ep.

>>13575504
She's mainly been tied up with real life stuff I met her in person about a month ago
>>
>>13575663
Yes that's the plan, 1-8 need full retranslating, rest mainly just need a tidy-up/consistency check.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.