[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which show broke /m/ more, Aldnoah Zero or G-Reco? My vote is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: ALDNOAH.ZERO_.jpg (92 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
ALDNOAH.ZERO_.jpg
92 KB, 600x400
Which show broke /m/ more, Aldnoah Zero or G-Reco? My vote is on the first but it could go either way.
>>
Any Dynamic Pro series. The Spic makes it completely impossible to talk about any of them at all.
>>
Tetsujin
Shit has gotten worse ever since
>>
>>13568469
The actual show of A/Z broke /m/
But the shitposting caused by Reco broke it more
>>
>>13568469
/m/ called A/Z shit from the first episode and didn't even bother with the second season. The only people that it "broke" were newshits who got introduced to mecha anime through it.
>>
>>13568469
you kids haven't been here long have you?
>>
>>13568469

Valvrave.
>>
>>13568582
This, on /m/ you will see people defending AZ and G-Reco.
>>
>>13568469
Seed Destiny.
>>
Pacific Rim. I liked the movie but damn /m/ went to shit.
>>
>>13568469
A/Z was expected to be the next big thing, the Gundam SEED/Code Geass of our generation. It started off pretty well and quickly devolved into garbage territory.

G-Reco was also expected to be somethig great, but the very first episode reminded us that Tomino is an old and senile hack who never directed a good anime.

A/Z broke me, G-Reco was just pathetic.
>>
>>13568783
>It started off pretty well
Found the newfag
>>
>>13568469

G-Reco

A/Z never really caught on beyond the cliffhanger of season 1 which nobody with a brain thought would stick.

G-Reco on the other hand was hailed as the holy grail before it aired, as Tomino's glorious comeback who was gonna show everyone how Gundam was done, and bring about a new age of UC like Gundam. And it was terrible and made everyone scramble to still somehow defend it because nobody wanted to admit they were wrong about Tomino.
>>
>>13568783
>A/Z started out well
>Tomino has never directed anything good

Work on your bait, mate
>>
>>13568719
Thread/.
>>
>>13568879
>G-Reco on the other hand was hailed as the holy grail before it aired, as Tomino's glorious comeback who was gonna show everyone how Gundam was done, and bring about a new age of UC like Gundam.
Only retards unfamiliar with Tomino thought this, most people familiar with Tomino loved it. Funny enough people who hate it have a hard time putting into words what makes it bad.
>>
>>13568598
Who have you ever seen defend the show itself?

At best, someone might vouch for the ost or some small aspect of it, but never the whole thing.
>>
File: 1336748662285.jpg (683 KB, 1272x1364) Image search: [Google]
1336748662285.jpg
683 KB, 1272x1364
You know what I hate more than how obsessive /m/ is over these two average at best shows? That they pretty much caused /m/ to stop talking about anything else. We have a gigantic collection of mecha anime dating back to the 1960's and all /m/ can talk about is gundam and these two fucking shows.
Pic Related.
>>
>>13568922
>all /m/ can talk about is gundam
You don't fucking say
>>
File: 1448419252056.gif (828 KB, 500x225) Image search: [Google]
1448419252056.gif
828 KB, 500x225
>>13568598
>, on /m/ you will see people defending AZ

Maybe on its merits for music which also gets put under fire by Sawano fags but tge show lost what little defense it had after S2.
>>
>>13568485
The Spic isn't even real. He's an enigma, shitposting only on the rarest occasions-- but nevertheless, "spic" has become /m/'s "SJW."
>>
>>13568469
Aldnoah during its run, G-Reco after it finished airing.

G-Reco isn't undebatably shit so there's more staying power and more flavour over the whole getting it or not getting it thing.
>>
>>13568976
Top /m/, featuring The Spic?
>>
>>13569519
>some say he's watched Toeizinger 50 times
>>
>>13568939
VVV had great openings and ost.

And better characters. Even the pink princess of VVV was better than fucking Asseylum.
>>
>>13569525
BULLSHIT
>>
>>13568469
The battle of the false controversies.
>>
There's gonna be a day where /m/ gets mad about nobody but them remembering VVV or A/Z, despite them shitposting about them everyday for a decade.
>>
File: dd4943d3cb3df3205693428d9900ce6c.jpg (246 KB, 1000x1415) Image search: [Google]
dd4943d3cb3df3205693428d9900ce6c.jpg
246 KB, 1000x1415
How would you get slaine out of prison?
Which character would you have as an ally to get him out of prison?
>>
ZZ
>>
>>13568469
Hyped /m/ show of the season.
Previous season had mjp and argevollen that went by without any fuss and this season we have comet lucifer.

A/Z broke /m/ during it's run since all newfaggotry which now try to damage control by saying 1st 3 episodes were good without realizing that majority of /m/ had called the creators on playing gundam tropes same.

G-reco is breaking /m/ this season since newfags are now armed by IBO and leave no moment showing how they like spoonfeeding.

Just look at plebbitor's anime forum. See how G--reco had 2-3 comments in it's entire run while IBO has 100 comments on average for each episode.

For now, /m/ will have bear the onslaught. Previous and this season had genrated a lot of activity.
>>
>>13568939
AZ was awesome, both halves (second more so)
>>
>>13569733
You mean Zeta right?
>>
>>13570995
Ayy, that's exactly what I was lookin for
>>
>>13568899
>Only retards unfamiliar with Tomino thought this
>only retards unfamiliar with Tomino thought it was gonna be good, maybe even great.

He sure showed them.
>>
>>13571094
>Only retards thought t was shit

And it still applies too,
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.