[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jets are more /m/ than tanks fuck you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 35
Jets are more /m/ than tanks fuck you
>>
>>13567162
If you want to talk about jets then talk about jets don't shitpost to get attention.
>>
>>13567184
Sorry
>>
File: tumblr_m7ugt1HaYX1qdewlro2_500.jpg (80 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m7ugt1HaYX1qdewlro2_500.jpg
80 KB, 500x333
I-is this a Delta thread?
>>
File: 1413438496314.jpg (795 KB, 2048x1363) Image search: [Google]
1413438496314.jpg
795 KB, 2048x1363
>>
>>13567295
It could be
>>
>>13567162
>Jets are more /m/ than tanks fuck you
Neither tanks nor jets are /m/ unless they have a transforming gimmick.

Fuck off newshit.

Jets are cooler than tanks, but in no way are they more /m/ than them.

>>>/k/
>>
>>13567421
Um again .. if fags in costumes are /m/ and Godzilla discussions are than tanks and jets are too fuckass
>>
>>13567449
Don't we have Area 88 threads once in a while anyway?
>>
>>13567449
They aren't, by definition, /m/ though.

>If everyone is wrong, it's ok if I am too.
>>
>>13567421
>>13567465
"mecha" means anything mechanical you newfag. Lurk more.
>>
>>13567594
<3
>>
>>13567162
I'm glad I'm not the only one on here who loves the the Draken. Saab makes the sexiest fighters.
>>
>>13567594
>mecha means anything I want it to mean
Nope
>>
>>13567623
Fuck yes
>>
File: f-22-raptor_00420182.jpg (196 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
f-22-raptor_00420182.jpg
196 KB, 1920x1080
F-22 Raptor is mai jetfu
>>
File: 1380826644767.jpg (521 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1380826644767.jpg
521 KB, 1920x1080
>>
>>13567660
Typical
>>
>>13567676
No, typical is the Tomcat.

Which is mine.

F-22 is typical.
>>
>>13567449

> if fags in costumes are /m/

Are you saying that computer generated animations or bits of paper are /m/?
>>
>>13567682
>not being Eagle master race
>>
File: Surrender_of_Lord_Cornwallis.jpg (111 KB, 640x421) Image search: [Google]
Surrender_of_Lord_Cornwallis.jpg
111 KB, 640x421
>>13567713
I agree, the F-15 Eagle is the greatest American fighter ever made and has served proudly in every conflict since the revolutionary war.
>>
>>13567682
meant isn't typical, although it's fairly pedestrian.
>>13567713
This is pretty patrician. If the F-14 didn't exist, and I wasn't a prole, albeit one with cultivated taste, the F-15 would be my No. 1
>>
I love the engines on the B1B and TU 160
>>
They should rename this board to mecha anime
>>
>>13567421
>unless they have a transforming gimmick
Then magical girls are /m/ if transforming bugs are /m/ under this definition.

But speaking of actual /m/, mecha musume is /m/, so at least the tanks and planes of them are good to go
>>
>>13567966
>Then magical girls are /m/ if transforming
If they transform into a mecha, sure.
>>
>>13567726
The Finalest Countdown
>>
File: 1417423321061.jpg (83 KB, 850x1222) Image search: [Google]
1417423321061.jpg
83 KB, 850x1222
>>13567896
Yeah, but then where would the toku/super sentai fags go? This is their containment board.

post more planes
>>
>>13567992
The problem there is outside of the first bug show where it's a questionable cyborg, everything else are just genuine magical girls, and still is magical girls. At least shit like power rangers has them in a transforming robot.

>>13568024
Dump them back to /jp/ where those guys would actually keep them contained to a single thread unlike here, or put them in /tv/ where they should belong. They're what wrestling is to /sp/.
>>
>>13568046

> first bug show is a questionable cyborg
> none of the rest are

Oh look, someone who has no idea what they're talking about and who very obviously hasn't watched the shows trying to speak from authority and backseat mod. What a shock.
>>
>>13568059
How many of the latest bug shows feature actual /m/ elements then bugfag? Riding around on a bike is not /m/ either.
>>
>>13568046
>put them in /tv/ where they should belong. They're what wrestling is to /sp/.
Except if they went to /tv/ they'd get killed, unlike wrestling which killed /asp/ in a matter of hours.

>tfw eternal skateboard general was swallowed by eternity.
;_;7
>>13568059
Stick to A.Z, faggot.
>>13568064
>Riding around on a bike is not /m/ either.
But mechs on bikes is.
>>
File: tumblr_nh6c2xrvIh1s9d2ieo1_1280.png (1 MB, 1024x1512) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nh6c2xrvIh1s9d2ieo1_1280.png
1 MB, 1024x1512
>>13568024
Gripen a cutie.
>>
>>13568064

The latest ones? None, that I know of - though I haven't been watching the last few seasons or even paying much attention to them. The original Rider show is unquestionably about a cyborg though and so are quite a few of the ones that followed. Just because it's not animated doesn't mean that the lead characters aren't mechanical in nature.
>>
>>13568073
>Except if they went to /tv/ they'd get killed
And this is bad how? They'd be forced to stick to one general. Which is what was supposed to happen on /m/ when the agreement was hammered out in /q/ in keep bugshit in /m/ (even if it's not /m/), but as you can see, just like with wrestling in /sp/ (where /asp/ was made SPECIFICALLY for wrestling.) the mods and moot failed to enforce it.

>>13568095
>The latest ones? None, that I know of
>None
Thank you for proving my point.

You can't fucking coast on one show that had a cyborg and then claim everything is else is /m/ by proxy. That MIGHT work with one or two shows. But when it's series after series where there is no mecha elements at all. It just doesn't work.
>>
And to keep things on track
>>
File: 1409898305309.jpg (314 KB, 1300x764) Image search: [Google]
1409898305309.jpg
314 KB, 1300x764
>>
>bawww_knight complaining about karate bugmen again

In every time, in every place, the shitposts of tripfags remain the same.
>>
>>13568105

> You can't fucking on one show

It isn't. As a franchise it's coasting on about 10 or so shows that featured cyborgs. And while none of the ones from the last couple of years were cyborgs, Fourze (about 4 years ago) was power armor, the secondary in the previous show was power armor and the leads of several of the preceding shows from the Heisei era have been power armor too (555, Kabuto, Den-O). There's a lot of mecha spread throughout the franchise and dismissing it as one show is simply showing your ignorance. If you're not going to at least check this stuff it might behoove you to not speak about something you're not informed about. Especially when it's existence on the board is doing you literally no harm.
>>
Who /oldschool/ here?

The F2H Banshee is the best jet.
>>
>>13568181
>bawww

If you're going to post witches at least post something that hasn't spent years growing digital cobwebs on your computer.
>>
File: 1289115330271.jpg (176 KB, 762x1024) Image search: [Google]
1289115330271.jpg
176 KB, 762x1024
>>13568181

> toku should be under one general thread

Why? Because you say so. It's a part of the board Rider, Sentai, Garo etc. can have threads as much as users feel the need or desire to make them, same as any other topic.

> Toku and bugshit was forced on /m/ because of persistent shitposting

Sounds like some good historical revisionism to me. Rider, Sentai and so on were calmly accepted for a good while, then the toku isn't /m/ shit started, then mods started making posts to clarify it was allowed and that finally died off and it went back to being part of the board's culture.

> I'd like to see evidence of your claim that some of the bug suits are power armor

Watch any of the Showa Rider series bar Amazon. Amazon is good, but he's not a cyborg while the leads in the others are.
>>
>>13568105
>And this is bad how?
It's not, nor did I say it was. Probably could've said "the difference", but eh.
>>
File: 1410291289486.jpg (152 KB, 706x1000) Image search: [Google]
1410291289486.jpg
152 KB, 706x1000
>>
>>13568207

Also, since you were looking for evidence of power armor specifically, then G3 is the simplest to post evidence of:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJBHXaOpp9s

His transformation sequence is literally a guy standing still in a van as his two support staff place armor on him.
>>
File: SuperHeroWars_GP_KR03_16.jpg (128 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
SuperHeroWars_GP_KR03_16.jpg
128 KB, 1280x720
>>13568181
>Although to show I have an open mind, I'd like to see evidence of your claim that some of the bug suits are power armor.
>>
>>13567295
Delta Plus > Delta
>>
>>13568196
You sound upset, I am curious with how I slighted you to have carry such deep seeded hate against me.

>>13568207
You fail to see the purpose of what a containment thread is. Even the WWE fags were able to understand that when they were illegally in /sp/. Sounds like you weren't here when they just shitposted with impunity in /m/ and other threads here. Why do you think there was a such a blowback beyond any other group? Telling somehow to watch a show is not a good way to present evidence.

>>13568245
>>13568237
Fair enough, but then logically you should only keep discussion to these shows in your containment thread. Rather than expanding it to the magical bug spins you seem to have running around. And also restrain yourselves from talking about the actors and general waifu shit. Notice how /m/ doesn't talk about seiyū here, and /tv/ also clamped down on that shit too. It's nice to see it's currently at a lull, but no excuse to start that up again.

Hell this was gone over in the /q/ discussions and general debate on what to do with Toku the first time around. But it was clearly lost by the newfags.
>>
File: 1264990608953.png (979 KB, 802x3043) Image search: [Google]
1264990608953.png
979 KB, 802x3043
>>13568300

> You fail to see the purpose of what a containment thread is

No actually, I don't. What I fail to see is the need for one or the rules where it's specified there should be one.

> Sounds like you weren't here when they just shitposted with impunity in /m/

I've been here a long time. I was here when they were posting with no blowback. I was here when the toku isn't /m/ shit started and when it died too. Pic related is probably at least 7 or so years old and is what got me to try a Kamen Rider show in the first place since before that I'd just seen the threads around and never paid much attention to them since they weren't something I wasn't interested in at the time.

> Why do you think there was such a blowback

Because some people feel the board is their personal playground and only toys they approve of should be allowed here, so when they saw people posting about things they didn't like that were clearly different in some way, rather than just being anime they didn't like, they kicked up a big fuss and haven't shut up about it since.

> logically you should only keep disussion to these shows in your containment thread

Find me the the rules where it says there has to be a containment thread.

> restrain yourselves from talking about the actors and general waifu shit

You mean how Gundam threads are all about the robots and never about the characters or drama? Sure.

> clearly lost by the newfags

It's handy how you can always demonize people that do things you don't like as newfags and never have to prove that assertion given the nature of the board.
>>
>>13568344
Actually you do, otherwise you'd see what the point of them are. I can tell you i've been here longer than you and I do remember when bugfags randomly shitposted in other threads (IIRC it was Kabuto that was the used at the time.) So yes, just because some people liked it, doesn't mean Bugfags didn't act like the BLM movement and just start shitting up threads to show you existed. Hardly, there's always been a '*this series* will kill /m/' and that in of itself did become a meme, however usually it died down. Bugfags really pissed people off to create a constant and consistent blow back. The agreement that was drawn up in /q/ over toku posting in /m/. This is one of the few times an archive would help to bring up the thread. Different between characters in the show, and the actors, nice strawman. Going to say I'm wrong? It's only gotten a lot worse in recent years when newfags refuse to properly assimilate and treat 4chan like a dumping ground for stuff they can't get away with on their main board they post.
>>
>>13568431

> otherwise you'd see what the point of them are

Oh I know what the point of them is - I just don't care, because mods have never posted here saying that there needs to be one. I didn't go to /q/ while it was up to see what was being discussed there regarding toku on /m/, but mods never posted saying that Rider needs to have a containment thread so even if it was agreed there they can't have been too serious about it to say they never said so here.

I'd also like to point out that this is a good example of you as a poster going "you don't agree with me, therefor you're wrong and don't know as much as me and need to accept that". The meaning of containment thread is obvious from the phrase. It doesn't need explanation. Just because I don't agree doesn't mean I don't understand.

What I find especially amusing is that after asking for, and being given proof that some of the characters and shows feature power armor your response wasn't to ask to limit discussion to those, but to limit discussion to those in a containment thread. Why should they need to be contained if they have actual /m/ elements that make up a large portion of a show? Because they're live action instead of animated? That's just silly. It'd be like me insisting that all anime featuring giant robots be contained to one thread simply because I don't like animation as a medium for telling stories. They fall under the board's remit, so they should be as free a topic of discussion as anything else. I can see an argument being made for non-mecha toku being kept in a containment thread, but saying mecha toku shows should is just being obstinate.

> I've been here longer than you

Assumption.
>>
>>13568609

> I do remember when bugfags randomly shitposted in other threads

I remember seeing them around and them just talking about it the way anyone else discussed any other shows they thought were relevant to a discussion, with the only difference being that one was animated and another was toku. I don't know that I've been here longer than you (nor do I care), but I know that I've been here long enough to know that the shitposting that kicked up was the kind of artificial baiting and response that now characterizes fanbase wars.

> This is one of the few times an archive would help to bring up the thread

https://desustorage.org/q/

Knock yourself out. Just make sure to find a corresponding post on /m/ where mods tell people to actually do what you've been saying while you're at it, since that's what'd actually count. I can't find any working picture links of any of the mod caps saying that toku was /m/ and to shut up about it, but we both know the mods made said posts on several occasions a couple of years back when this shit was at it's height.

> different between characters in the show, and the actors, nice strawman

It's not really. The point is that discussion of characters, plot, even VAs is related to mecha material and the board is for mecha related material. And in the case of toku, that includes the actors and actresses. They're related to the boards material, so they fall under the range of topics board users can discuss. I don't have a problem with people discussing waifus or actors, even if I have no interest in discussing them myself.

> It's only gotten a lot worse in recent years when newfags refuse to properly assimilate

Well given that you think assimilation means "kick bugfags off because I don't like them", then you'll forgive me if I take the view that you're seeing things through a negative lens because the board is doing things you explicitly dislike. Personally, beyond the stupid fanbase wars I don't think the boards changed much.
>>
File: 1448018217929.png (181 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1448018217929.png
181 KB, 625x626
>>
>>13568616
>expecting Black_Knight to actually back up his arguments with things like "facts"
You poor, naive fool...
>>
>>13568431
ZZ is still canon
>>
>>13567594
Guess I'll go make a thread about car transmissions. It IS /m/ after all.
>>
>>13567184
>OP opens thread with shitpost
>thread devolves into ususal Black_Knight meta shitposting
P O T T E R Y
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (176 KB, 805x1080) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
176 KB, 805x1080
>>
>>13568876
>cg planes
Dropped.
>>
>>13567594
in the context of 4chan, it means anything FICTIONAL and mechanical
>>
>>13569541
Eh, give it at least one episode before you drop it.
>>
>>13568843

> If you don't care, what's the point in this discussion?

I don't care about your desire for containment threads, not about the discussion.

> Also, nice and lame 'You don't like it, so it doesn't matter what you say' argument. Tried and failed many times.

It might help if you actually had an argument didn't include calling people fags and insisting on special rules for stuff that is actually /m/ every time you posted.

> Hence the compromise of just creating a general to try to and keep everything contained. Of course the Bugfags didn't keep their end of the deal

There was no deal. Ever. It might have existed for some reason on /q/, but it was never mandated here. You can't break something that never existed.

> Mind saying when you started posting here, going to bet I've been here longer.

Around 2005 or 2006 as far as I can recall.

> You clearly weren't here long enough to see the original onslaught on shitposting.

I was actually. I just don't think that's grounds for saying something is or isn't /m/, or find it personally upsetting.

> The same posts where mods just made /m/ a containment board for bugfags since they were kicked out of every other decently run board?

And that, that never happened. Mods did say toku was /m/ on a couple of occasions though.
>>
>>13570123

> Unless there's specific incidents where the seiyū caused a specific show to take a different turn (See SEED Destiny), then their personal drama or life is not /m/.

More back-seat modding. Discussions can be had on anything related to mecha, which includes people who have done voice-work for /m/ shows, or in the case of toku, people who have acted in them. That's why the boards remit is mecha related material, not mecha material.

> Also what makes you think threads that the same types of threads were specifically banned on /tv/ due to how cancerous they were would be allowed here?

What makes you think that's relevant? Just because people didn't like or accept something doesn't mean it's wrong. You of all people should know that's a bad argument, since you've relied on it for a long time for almost every recurring argument you make.

> Again you create the strawman argument that this is about personal taste as opposed to actual material.

Well seeing as how a video and pictures have been posted showing specific toku characters and shows being about power armor and your response was "that's fine, keep it in a containment thread" despite it being actual mecha content, then yea, I'm gonna go with you just not like toku for some reason and trying to insist it have special rules regardless of the fact it clearly fits all the requirements necessary to be discussed here.

> People can hate a series, but if it has mecha elements, its allowed here no matter how vocal people get (see Strike witches, Infinite Stratos)

Then why are you insisting the clearly mechanical elements and shows be kept in a containment thread?
>>
File: F-35 transform.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
F-35 transform.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
What are /m/'s thoughts on the F-35?
>>
>>13570175
as long its makes me hard its okay
I am so very hard right now.
>>
>>13570175
What would happen if an F-35 was flying at full speed and entered V/TOL mode, Macross style?
>>
>>13570178
Probably a catastrophe
>>
>>13570178
I'm pretty sure it's not even capable of that.
>>
>>13570178
Probably lose control and crash.
>>
>>13570213
Spoiler that shit, this is a blue board.
>>
File: F-35 TVC.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
F-35 TVC.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>13570216
>>
File: A-10 pillow.jpg (190 KB, 960x462) Image search: [Google]
A-10 pillow.jpg
190 KB, 960x462
>>13570225
>>
>>13567162
>tfw closest thing to Gun Griffon IRL
>>
>>13567162
It's called /k/. It's for all your real-world weapons/tanks/planes needs.
>>
File: 1415378975100.webm (522 KB, 634x360) Image search: [Google]
1415378975100.webm
522 KB, 634x360
Tanks are more manly tho.
>>
File: $N2015-01-04-15h57m21s234.png (3 MB, 1912x1034) Image search: [Google]
$N2015-01-04-15h57m21s234.png
3 MB, 1912x1034
>>13570304
And that one wins against mecha, it has been proven.
Ignore that the HUD both misidentifies it and misspells what it misidentifies it as.
>>
>>13570304
Jesus AA guns are the best thing ever.
>>
whatever happen to eclipse? i miss that tripfag
>>
>>13567421
>Jets are cooler than tanks
Spoken like a true faggot.
>>
>>13570307
patlabor's scenario is closest thing we might see happen in real life.
>>
>>13569578
>give it at least one episode
>there's only one episode
oh you
>>
>>13570178
What would happen if an F-35 was flying at full speed and entered TRANS-AM mode?
>>
File: 1737604776_ee4686660b_o.jpg (282 KB, 960x500) Image search: [Google]
1737604776_ee4686660b_o.jpg
282 KB, 960x500
thread needs more flying carriers
>>
>>13570453
>>
>>13570225
Am i supposed to find this erotic? Because I kinda did.
>>
File: f-22 takeoff.webm (503 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
f-22 takeoff.webm
503 KB, 600x338
>>13570466
Thrust vectoring is pretty neat.
>>
>>13568876
Is this a currently airing anime? Or is it some shit like Strike Witches or something?
>>
>>13570453
Fun fact: DARPA is currently researching how to launch drones from planes. Gonna be a few years, but we'll eventually see shit like Globemasters flying into the edge of enemy territory, and launching a Predator that then flies in to surgically strike some shit before flying back out to be recovered by that same Globemaster.
>>
>>13570282
Wouldn't an attack helicopter be closer?
>>
File: A-10_Thunderbolt_II_In-flight-2.jpg (2 MB, 2353x1266) Image search: [Google]
A-10_Thunderbolt_II_In-flight-2.jpg
2 MB, 2353x1266
>>13567162

Jets and tanks are both /m/ fuck you OP.

Also the A10 is my favorite plane. My best friend got to observe them in a trainer plane when he was in the airforce so jealous.
>>
File: banshee.jpg (405 KB, 950x672) Image search: [Google]
banshee.jpg
405 KB, 950x672
>>13570453
Half the female population is waiting for flying carriers.
>>
>>13572598
I hope someone convinces them to call them flip knights.
>>
File: tumblr_nydhatGZIR1qd8br9o2_500.gif (2 MB, 500x619) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nydhatGZIR1qd8br9o2_500.gif
2 MB, 500x619
>>13568221
delete all humanizations of aircraft from this hell earth
>>
>>13570307
hey, its a japanese HUD, what did you expect when they switched to english mode
>>
>>13568221
Damn it man my waifu is the Berkut but goddamn that flanker
>>
>>13570453
Belka did nothing wrong
>>
First, last post was deleted for calling out trolls, that amuses me.

>>13570123
The containment threads are a major part of this discussion. Oh please, calling people fags is a time honored tradition on 4chan. I assume even you can appreciate that. That is the fault of the mods for failure to enforce. Older than you then. As you clearly sympathize with the shitposters, your can't be considered reliable for on this. That never happened? Why do you think Toku was shunted here when it's clearly more fitted for /jp/? Ever hear of the primary, secondary and tertiary discussion? Talking about actors is a tertiary level discussion. Hence should be frowned upon. Because the the topics you demand be allowed here have been banned elsewhere on boards that it would be much more relevant for. If they can't survive there, what makes you think it would work here? The other problem is you get an inch and take it for a mile thinking all bugshit is allowed. When people start making threads specifically about shows without mecha, problems arise.
>>
>>13576869

> The containment threads are a major part of this discussion

And you've yet to say why they're needed beyond personal taste or more importantly prove that they were ever mandated.

> I assume even you can appreciate that

That still doesn't address your constant calls for special rules for mecha toku shows.

> Older than you then

Good for you. Have a medal.

> As you clearly sympathize with the shitposteres you cant be considered reliable for this

And the same can be said for yourself.

> Why do you think toku was shunted her when it's clearly more fitted for /jp/

People started posting about Sentai, Rider and Ultraman here because many topics can comfortably fit on more than one board. They were chased out of several other boards but not this one, because some posters here liked those shows.

> Ever hear of the primary, secondary and tertiary discussion

No actually. Even if you want to insist that discussion has levels though, it doesn't matter as all levels are still acceptable regardless of whether you approve of them or not.

> If they can't survive there, what makes you think it would work here?

Again, why does that matter. Many of those things are board relevant as was proved up the thread, so it doesn't matter whether people approve or not because they fall within the rules - just like Strike Witches and Infinite Stratos.

> When people start mkaing threads specifically about shows without mecha, problems arise

Then deal with those problems then. Just because someone might try and take advantage doesn't mean you need ban all remotely related content out of hand just in case. Otherwise we'd be banning all mecha manga just because people like to talk about all Go Nagai and Ken Ishakawa works here regardless of content.

So again, why do you keep insisting on special rules for shows like Kamen Riders Agito and Kamen Rider Kabuto and so on even though they clearly include power armor? What rules do they violate?
>>
File: 3487946512_f52061a2e0.jpg (84 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
3487946512_f52061a2e0.jpg
84 KB, 500x333
>>13567726
A trve Roman post for trve Romans
>>
Was Black_Knight raped by someone dressed as Kamen Rider?
>>
>>13574253
>Belka
<<it's a great place for you filthy dogs to be buried>>
>>
>>13567162
Harrier is the master race.
>>
>>13567162
Draken-chaaaaaaaaaaaan~ (͑˙˚̀༎˚́˙)̉

I wish there was a mecha that could properly portray the lines, the profile, the incredible beauty, and the outstanding loudness of that old bird.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLsQ-3zBotU
>>
File: 1434693274372.jpg (372 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1434693274372.jpg
372 KB, 1920x1080
>>13570461
My favorite part of the new Fallout was seeing that in action, hook-on and all. Very cool concept.
>>
File: pxg8mgq.jpg (66 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
pxg8mgq.jpg
66 KB, 600x600
>>13578513
I mean there's the Draken from Macross Delta...
>>
>>13570461
This is Nathan Zachary of the Fortune Hunters!..
>>
>>13568024
>>13568085
The best.

>tfw Austria is going to sell their second-hand Eurofighters and buy Gripen NG instead
>tfw Switzerland was only rusing to get better offer
Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 35

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.