[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Aquarion thread /m/ >stutters resign to her fate as being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: huh.jpg (126 KB, 660x350) Image search: [Google]
huh.jpg
126 KB, 660x350
Aquarion thread /m/

>stutters resign to her fate as being keked

>shoko is a princess

>comedy man ;_;

I guess this is the feels build up episode

>saviorman is adopted
What the fuck dude
Seriously who the fuck are you
>>
>>13563270
So much despair as of lately. Still, nobody died this episode so it's not as bad as it looks.
>>
I'm not even sure what the point of stutter's was aside from Mikono damage control for people still raging about Evol.
>>
>>13563270
>princess
>feels
>adopted

All my what?
>>
>>13563517
watch the episode, the twists were insane and it was a legit good episode that paid off a lot of character development from the entire cast

>>13563515
to make us feel bad when she inevitably loses

it worked ;_;

>>13563511
I don't think they'll do any deaths from this point on since Akira's the savior again and he won't tolerate any of that bullshit
>>
File: fucking_mikaboshi.jpg (112 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
fucking_mikaboshi.jpg
112 KB, 1280x720
>>13563630
>lose
threesome ending is a possibility.
Except not really. Either Maia or Akira will vanish at the end.
>>
>>13563270
> >shoko is a princess
Did she also realize what her ability is? Because she might be planning on freeing her father from Subete's influence.
>>
>>13564320
Meiya is clearly Akira's only Waifu .At best Kokone just has permission to join in for extra kinky fun.
>>
>>13564587
I believe she managed to inherit Tsutomu's power. Because she glowed yellow, which has always been his color.
>>
>>13565070
That might have been whatever Verbalism power Tsutomu embued in the letter. Remember how she was stated to have zero Verbalism ability even though that should be impossible and how the kanji on the soldier she tackled disappeared even before Vector-Ga activated?
>>
Fuck yeah Shoko
>Logos need 4 Vectors to form
>>
How the fuck did this show git gud? I'm fucking impressed how good the second the second half is
>>
I think the Vector at the bottom is the lower half of Subete's Aquarion Syo.
>>
File: 32.png (40 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
32.png
40 KB, 540x540
>>13566274
>>
>>13563515
Mandatory Aquarion love triangle.
>>
>>13566274
Isn't Subete's vector turning into a mecha by itself?
>>
>>13566946

That's not mandatory in Aquarion. There wasn't one in Genesis. Touma psychotically lusting after a guy who hated his guts and wanted nothing to do with him isn't really a love triangle.

Neither was Apollo Silivia and Sirius since all of them hated each other for most of the show.
>>
>>13567061
>since all of them hated each other for most of the show.
>all of them
Apollo hated no one, he was a saint. the only likable character in the show.
>>
>>13567472
>implying Pierre wasn't GOAT
>>
>>13566946
You mean trapezoid
>>
>>13566951
No, he's got a remote Vector that forms the lower half. We've seen him use an MJBK as the lower half before like that time Sirius used the upper body of Mars with a Cherubim for the lower body, and when he started he used Maia's Vector as the lower half, but at some point before he reappeared he got a new Vector to combine with. The only all-new Vector in Logos is the one on the left in >>13566274.
>>
File: 1441827629690.jpg (25 KB, 396x396) Image search: [Google]
1441827629690.jpg
25 KB, 396x396
>>13567061
>There wasn't one in Genesis.
Were you paying attention?

>Neither was Apollo Silivia and Sirius since all of them hated each other for most of the show.
Silvia was a brocon, she also wanted to fuck Apollo, both of them wanted to "protect" akak bone her. And gattai is a euphemism for sex.
>>
>>13566274
Calling it now, Akira's gonna fuck up the remote vector on the far left, or intercept it somehow, and that's how we'll get a Logos Gattai with Vector-Ga in the mix.
>>
So... Subete's the reincarnation of some guy named Kiryu, who was known as a Betrayer, right? Kiryu and Nesta piloted Aquarion Logos 12,000 years ago, but were ultimately defeated.

So what if... now bear with me on this one... What if everything's leading up to Subete fucking over Nesta's plans, as well as rejecting his destiny as Kiryu's reincarnation, and we get a consensual Logos Gattai between Akira, Maia, and Subete for the finale?
>>
>>13569981
That's what they're hinting at
>>
>>13569943
It's been a while since I watched Sousei, but as I recall, by the time Apollo and Sylvia actually started to be romantically interested in each other, Sylvia had mostly stopped with the brocon shit.
>>
>>13569981
>Kiryu, who was known as a Betrayer
When did this happen?

They said that Kiryu piloted Aquarion Logos alongside Nesta and fought against the writers, and that they lost to the evil, spooky Aquarion and that his corpse was turned into the spellbook. But when was it ever said that he was a traitor? I don't remember that at all.
>>
I was thinking earlier that they're probably going to trick the audience with a surprise, but since we've already been through two Aquarions they're going to be seriously thinking outside of the box.

So a big thing is that Maia is a created puppet of long-dead Nesta, right? And Akira apparently just wandered into the world years earlier with no known origin.

Well, maybe he's actually the same- a created being, hence why he's so powerful- he's purpose built.

The one who made him, well, it's most likely that it'd be Kiryu and he's supposed to join in the gattai along with Subete, paralleling Nesta and Maia.

Buuut I was actually thinking, you know how Nesta's kind of a ghost? Maia isn't a proper reincarnation, she's more like a created entity Subete made rather than a true rebirth, since she and Nesta are distinct entities. Now, Akira, he's actually pretty feminine with that hair, and his traditional Japanese manner, and he kinda reminds me of Alto.

What if this is backwards, and Nesta reincarnated into Akira? And then the reason Akira and Maia are in love is because they're trying to merge and properly revive, and current-Nesta is actually her grudge and stuff from the past that took on a life of its' own.

And then the combined Akira-Maia would form a pair with Subete.

Hey, it could happen!
>>
>>13570444
The rock that merged with Vector Ga said it. Which means Kiryu was of the Writing faction that defected to the Truth faction.
>>
My theory is that they won't stop the concept of "Akira" being eaten by Vector-Ga but Akira will remain since his concept has changed to "Savior."

Unless it already happened since "Akira" disappeared in the previous episode yet people can see and remember him now.
>>
>>13569981
But by rejecting his destiny as ally of the Truth Tribe, Subete would be fulfilling his destiny as the Betrayer.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.