[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else playing this right now, its a lot of fun
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: battlefront.jpg (2 MB, 4785x2553) Image search: [Google]
battlefront.jpg
2 MB, 4785x2553
Anyone else playing this right now, its a lot of fun
>>
is starwars even /m/
>>
It's shit.
>>
>>13555775
>giant mecha walker in the picture
yeah its /m/ as shit.
>>13555801
in terms of content and customization yeah its super shit. still fun though
>>
I'll wait for the inevitable ultimate edition with all the patches and dlc.
>>
>>13555775
Well seeing as how Gundam stole a crap load of stuff from it. The force and newtypes. Beam sabers and light sabers.
>>
Man, it's sad that with all that Disney money and all this tech, they still couldn't top the first two Battlefronts.
>>
>>13555993
And how Lucas ripped off Akira Kurosawa's Hidden Fortress for ep 4?
>>
I just can't fathom how they fucked this up so much. The first two were Battlefield: Star Wars, so of course for the third they get the dudes who make the real thing and they make a game that isn't fucking Battlefield.
>>
>electronic arts
>good

Most /m/ games are not good anyways, but still.
>>
>>>/trash/
>>
>>13555530
There's like 3 maps, no space and only empire vs rebels?
Yeah no thanks
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.