[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he died? ;_;
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 225x350
Is he died? ;_;
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 400x545) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 400x545
>>13549235

No he was actually sent back in time to 0087 and the Nu Gundam turned into a pink Zeta. That's what the end of Green Divers was. When the pink Zeta waves to you, it's Amuro sayin "Don't sweat it, my otabros, I'm okay."
>>
>>13549235
>is he died
lel
>>
>>13549235
Unicorn says he did
>>
>>13549235
He saw the tears of time and then died
>>
>>13549235

He's MIA until Bandai needs to bring him back to revive the franchise. And they were never allow anything otherwise.
>>
>>13553180

Except they already indicated very heavily he's dead in Unicorn. And Tomino had nothing to do with that - that was all Sunrise.
>>
Killing Amuro with a big astroid makes as much sense to me as vegetable Kamille. What the fuck was Tomino thinking?
>>
It really doesn't matter. Char and Amuro are gone, and that's what's important.
>>
>>13553302

His story is over, I don't want to use him again presumably. He was right too. Hell I think Char's Counterattack was even unnecessary in that regard, since Char and Amuro's meeting in Zeta was more emotive and interesting in my opinion. Just two weary soldiers with history meeting up and trying to get over their shared past and do other shit.
>>
>>13553302
Hey at least Kamille got better. He probably said fuck this and went to bang Fa at the end of ZZ.
>inbf ZZ is not canon
If you are taking the Zeta movies as canon then he is not a fucking vegetable.
>>
>>13553302
>dies literally sacrificing himself to save the world and half of humanity
>on the same level as getting your soul eaten by some man slut's stand and being fed through a tube for the next series
>>
>tfw no new late UC series where villain is evil Amuro clone
>>
>>13556137
That actually exist. It's called Crossbone Gundam: Skull Heart.

The Jupiter Empire find the remains of the Core Fighter, and uses it's learning computer to make an A.I. replica of Amuro's piloting ability (at the end of the OYW of course) based on the day, which includes New Type abilities somehow. And they put this A.I. into a refurbished Crossbone X-2, dubbing it the Amakusa.

However, it eventually got wrecked and the data on Amuro got lost forever.
>>
File: Amakusa.jpg (29 KB, 261x400) Image search: [Google]
Amakusa.jpg
29 KB, 261x400
>>13556137
>>13556174
Sorry for forgetting a pic of it. Here we go.
>>
>>13553291
Being MIA in space is not a situation where you would have much hope of being found alive
>>
>>13556174
an AI that replicates a pilot's abilities down to a T is not the same as an actual physical human clone, you dolt
>>
File: YazanZZ.jpg (11 KB, 300x196) Image search: [Google]
YazanZZ.jpg
11 KB, 300x196
>>13557924

Results may vary.
>>
>>13558420
How come Yazan had twice the amount of shading other characters got?
did anyone else notice this?
it happened in both zeta and zz, every scene Yazan appears the shading goes up
>>
File: zHTQKfn.png (181 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
zHTQKfn.png
181 KB, 500x375
>>13549235
how did he died tho

atmospheric incineration or just magically vanish?

judging from his scream, his demise was probably quite painful
>>
>>13559827
He died by first time anal.

Use lube kids.
>>
>>13559774
Edgy badasses need at least twice as much shading to emphasize how badass they are.

Only scrubs get violated by unshaded pansies.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.