[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is fucking sad and creepy. Those children will probably
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 214
Thread images: 26
This is fucking sad and creepy. Those children will probably be forced to enter organized crime like their father. Also, the fact that Lafter is a mother means that Mika came close to make some kids orphans, the irony. The fact that they're being subtle about the implications of this "family" makes it even more disturbing

I have to say, it's since Zeta Gundam that I haven't seen a Gundam with such an oppressive and toxic atmosphere
>>
>>13541187
>I have to say, it's since Zeta Gundam that I haven't seen a Gundam with such an oppressive and toxic atmosphere

So, what you're saying is, that it's the best Gundam since Zeta for portraying life after a profoundly disastrous conflict that shook human civilization down to its very core?
>>
File: Jewdough.jpg (172 KB, 640x795) Image search: [Google]
Jewdough.jpg
172 KB, 640x795
I hope Mika completes the cycle by killing the mothers later on in the series.
>>
>>13541187

> oppressive and toxic atmosphere

Shrimpy? Aren't you banned man.
>>
>>13541223
Not necessarily the best Gundam at portraying it, it just gives me the same uneasy feeling as when I was watching Zeta for the first time
>>
>>13541187
>with such an oppressive and toxic atmosphere

Falseflag somewhere else.
>>>/anywherebuthere/
>>
File: Titans 3.png (809 KB, 1912x990) Image search: [Google]
Titans 3.png
809 KB, 1912x990
>such an oppressive and toxic atmosphere

what a fag
>>
>>13541187
I found the idea of harem itself quite creepy. Those girls have no self-respect and it's strange that nobody tries to become a new "Favorite wife" like it was in real harems.
>>
>>13541247
>Implying ban on 4chan means anything
>>
>>13541265
RAISE YOUR F(L)AG
>>
>>13541187
>oppressive and toxic atmosphere
Freedom triggers me
How dare you promote instability to upset me
>>
Keep in mind that a good chunk of the nameless pilots in various gundam series that the MCs shot down probably had kids and families as well.
>>
>>13541187
There's also an outrageous lack of sexual options beyond the typical cis sexuality. And of course, we can't forget the fact the only important females, Kudelia and Atra, work in the kitchen.

It's so disgusting and disturbing I had to stop the video and hug my safety blanket.
>>
>>13541284
Yeah, I almost have a feeling the whole harem thing is some kind of lie to keep the girls safe. Like not Fellini has rescued them and the kids from destitution/prostitution and is calling them his wives so that the rest of Teiwaz who seem to have a thing about property see that he has ownership, respect that and leave them alone. There was a brief moment last episode that made it seem he may have his differences with teiwaz.
They've already drawn parallels between him and orga and I don't think orga wants to fuck all of tekkadan just yet
Im probably completely wrong though
The shot in the op certainly implies they do have affection for him
>>
>>13541357
You're being too obvious.
>>
The guy's taking care of his zillion kids,so I don't see a problem. Not like he's doing a Genghis Khan
>>
>>13541284
>have no self-respect

But they've learned to put aside their petty selfishness and share the perfect man.

Either way, it's sweet that they all take care of each others' kids and are all happy together.
>>
>>13541368
The sarcasm is literally dripping and you missed it by a mile
>>
File: 1448234207149.jpg (250 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
1448234207149.jpg
250 KB, 1440x810
>>13541284
It is weird.
The writing neither condemned nor condoned the whole thing.
But even so: What should be every man's fantasy does come off as strange and wrong looked through this sober lens.
I think it's the fact that there actually are a bunch of children and the wives raise them together on a fucking battleship that's regularly at risk of getting blasted. Suddenly there's the implication of real responsibilities and problems there.
And that deflates the dream.

Where were you when Okada ruined harem shows for you?
>>
>>13541386
>come off as strange and wrong

How so? They're all one big communal family. They're like oldschool mormons
>>
Why does this episode trigger 4chan so much? It's just a mob boss fucking his bitches. Nothing groundbreaking
>>
>>13541385
Are you illiterate?
>>
>>13541338
Also keep in mind that kids on board may also be going down if the ship got sunk. They won't be able to have kids, and their bloodlines end there.
Space ghost everywhere.
>>
>>13541392
>They're like oldschool mormons
>mormons
You just answered your own question.
>>
>you will never have 3 moms

It's the perfect situation. "Ask your mother" means you get 3 chances to get the thing you want
>>
File: 1447357914034.jpg (68 KB, 796x541) Image search: [Google]
1447357914034.jpg
68 KB, 796x541
>>13541396
Having multiple wives somehow triggers 4chan
But Hitler and the KKK doesn't
>>
>>13541405

So? They're a perfectly nice people. The people who complain about the are the ones that don't have any living near them.
>>
>>13541396
The problem is that they're all happy and consenting women. This triggers the purityfag.
>>
>>13541413
Orson Scott Card please go and stay gone.
>>
>>13541187
I don't think Lafter is a mother
>>
>>13541402
Which series has those kids that everyone forget about when the ship blew up?
>>
>>13541422

I'm not a mormon, I just live in a state adjacent to Utah. That doesn't change that overall they're very friendly.

And I said oldschool because they haven't allowed polygamy for nearly 100 years. Either way I see no problem with it if the women are happy with it and it's not used for tax evasion or something.
>>
>>13541410
>triggers 4chan
>Hitler and the KKK 't

Well no shit, how new are you?
>>
>>13541430
Maybe it's because I'm not an American, but to me a weird sect is a weird sect, no matter how friendly they act.

The fact that they ostracize any family member who wants to take another faith tells me enough about them to know that I don't want to associate with them.
>>
>>13541430

> haven't allowed

That implies they had a choice. Wasn't it decreed illegal regardless of their religious beliefs?
>>
>>13541462

Yes but they told members who continued it to stop even after the laws were in okace. And even then I think the only practicers were a fringe group to begin with.

>>13541443
>The fact that they ostracize any family member who wants to take another faith tells me enough about them to know that I don't want to associate with them.

It's because they aren't just a religion, they're also a society. Leaving the church means leaving everything that's built around it, which is like 90% of Utah.
>>
>>13541471
>okace
Don't know how I typed that for "place"
>>
>>13541386
I'm rather sure they said the Turbine's ship is a transport ship, and one that's legally recognized by Earth at that so it's not like they are a military space harem or anything. Not like there is much risk delivering goods for the space Mafia.
>>
>>13541471
Then the only logical thing is to act as if those folk are dead, I guess.

Look, I'm not going to wear those stupid underpants and live in a place that basically puts a ban on R-rated movies. Step off, Jon Heder.
>>
>>13541493
Given how combat ready they are, I doubt that their life is all that peaceful, anon.
>>
>>13541386
>The writing neither condemned nor condoned the whole thing.

Yeah, this whole episode reeks of moral ambiguity
>>
Basic /m/ mindset
Seeds of evil = evil
>>
>>13541524
I don't see how, they were all very happy together.
The moral ambiguity is from Naze himself.
>>
>/m/ hates harems

What kind of faggotry is this? It's literally the human dream

>people want to have as many partners as possible
>they however want their partners to be monogamous

I see no downside.
>>
>>13541540
So what?
The Manson family also seemed pretty happy together
Since when is that the deciding factor on whether something is or isn't fucked up?
>>
File: bask-om.jpg (49 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
bask-om.jpg
49 KB, 600x450
What wrong with toxic atmosphere?
>>
>>13541570
Because if they're not infringing on anyone else's rights, who cares?
>>
>people living in the far-future after a crazy war in an economic and ethical nightmare have a different familial system
>this is bad

Fuck off, it's different and I want to see what they do with it.
>>
File: 1447903991457.png (163 KB, 316x310) Image search: [Google]
1447903991457.png
163 KB, 316x310
>guy is able to take care of and provide for multiple wives + children
>shows love to all of them equally
>this is apparently demeaning to the wives
>>
It's a good thing they raise the kids together, or the children of Azee would be real buzzkills.
>>
>>13541596
Probably this >>13541358
>>
>>13541583
People have different ideas of morality and I'm not going to force my views on anybody.

But I'm still allowed to have my views, aren't I?
And If I found the harem thing to be kinda weird and off-putting then that's how it is.
Last time I checked, this was America.

Plus we don't know nearly enough about the whole situation to make any form of official judgement call.

But what kind of a shit argument is "Aww they're so happy, it's gotta be right."?
>>
File: destroy all vermin.png (492 KB, 602x566) Image search: [Google]
destroy all vermin.png
492 KB, 602x566
>>13541187
Could be worse, could be space rats
>>
>>13541596

From a kid's point of view at least I have to imagine it'd be fantastic, because while you'd have 8 or 10 brothers and sisters you'd always have at least one mother and father around to interact with. No more "daddy's not around to play with, mommy's not around to help" or what have you. And having half a dozen or more brothers and sisters is great in it's own way, since it means you always have someone around to play with on your level as well as someone both to look up to and to be looked up by, which is pretty important to kids.

The original reasons polygamy was discouraged was to prevent things like tax problems and having one father die and leave a village with 5 more wives and 20 kids to pay for collectively, which isn't really a problem nowadays, so there's really no moral or social reason to disparage the idea frankly.
>>
>>13541358

Even if that's true, I'm betting some of the kids are in fact his, considering the girls like him.

>>13541626
>But what kind of a shit argument is "Aww they're so happy, it's gotta be right."?

Because it's about personal freedom.
>>
>>13541626

> But what kind of a shit argument is "Aww they're so happy, it's gotta be right."?

Because "Aww, they're so happy and they're not hurting anyone by their happiness" is about the best judgement of right you can have? What better one have you?
>>
>>13541645
>they're not hurting anyone
How would you know?

>>13541632
Your personal freedom ends where another person's begins. Doesn't matter how happy you are about it, you're getting arrested for raping my dog.
I may grow used to Sheik Naze, but I'm not sold on him or his harem being entirely wholesome.
>>
>>13541689
>How would you know?
Innocent until etc.
>>
How can people claim to understand G-Reco if they're already being this wrong and retarded about IBO
>>
>>13541689

> How would you know?

I don't, at least in this instance. As a general judgement though, it's about as good as you get and calling it shit is kind of weird in my opinion.
>>
>>13541689
>Your personal freedom ends where another person's begins.
Which it's not doing in this case since they're all consenting adults. Unless you're arguing that by having multiple wives, he is denying other men the ability to fuck them.
>>
I think it'd hot. If I could be fucking multiple women and have kids with all of them, I'd do it.
>>
>>13541731
it's*
>>
>>13541721
>Unless you're arguing that by having multiple wives, he is denying other men the ability to fuck them.
Exactly! The nerve of that cad!
>>
>>13541187

Guess you haven't gotten to victory yet eh newfriendo
>>
>>13541626
>MY MORALITY SAYS YOUR MORALITY IS WRONG GO TO JAIL SICKO
epic
>>
File: al-pacino-godfather-ftr.jpg (139 KB, 1240x775) Image search: [Google]
al-pacino-godfather-ftr.jpg
139 KB, 1240x775
>>13541187
>This is fucking sad and creepy.
seems pretty normal to me
>Those children will probably be forced to enter organized crime like their father.
Well Golly Gee Wilikers who woulda thunk it. It's not like there's a series of movies called the Godfather about this or anything.
>Also, the fact that Lafter is a mother means that Mika came close to make some kids orphans, the irony.
War sucks and people die in it, don't get in the cockpit if you don't want to put that risk on your family.
>The fact that they're being subtle about the implications of this "family" makes it even more disturbing
It's more telling about the setting then anything else.
>>
>>13541771
>Well Golly Gee Wilikers
Hi Strike Zero!
>>
>Mika almost made some kids orphans
My how the turntables
>>
File: Burt_Ward-Robin_001.jpg (39 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Burt_Ward-Robin_001.jpg
39 KB, 400x300
>>13541776
Sorry, but not him. Overt sarcasm is kinda hard online, so I went overboard with vintage robin style.

>>13541808
The fact of the matter is they wouldn't even be orphans. They have like 10 other mothers willing to pick up the slack.
>>
>>13541808
Welcome to reality
>>
>>13541406
Underrated post.
>>
File: 53201961_p1.png (554 KB, 1929x1377) Image search: [Google]
53201961_p1.png
554 KB, 1929x1377
>>13541850
Plus it's not like Mika hasn't made some orphans before, the adorable little murder-machine.
>>
File: 2u56c7s.jpg (162 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
2u56c7s.jpg
162 KB, 500x300
>>13541731

Anon this is what we all actually think, people are just parading fake morality in front of their screens to come to terms with the fact they will never be space captains fucking a harem of 10/10 2D girls and impregnating them as they want.
I am in fact 100% jelly of Naze and even if he'll obviously die after raising an unhealthy amount of deathflags he'll still be more satisfied than me.
>>
>>13541808
>My how the turntables
>turntables
>>
File: momotaros wut.gif (425 KB, 180x160) Image search: [Google]
momotaros wut.gif
425 KB, 180x160
>>13541808
>turntables
>>
>>13542034
That was the joke I think.
>>
>>13542026
>people are just parading fake morality in front of their screens to come to terms with the fact they will never be
Only women do that

>space captains fucking a harem of 10/10 2D girls and impregnating them as they want.
I wish I was a 10/10 2D girl in space Fellini's harem. Just imagine the lesbian orgies after he's dead
>>
>>13542034
>>13542040
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdhSxMgpJL8
>>
>>13541187
>not remembering that most of the people on white base were kids and teenagers.
>>
Yeah, turning this guy's "family" into a harem was stupid. It stained what they were shooting for in the scenes with the babies. The moment was weird rather than touching. Implication would have worked better in this case.
>>
>>13542422
>The moment was weird rather than touching.
Yeah, they even had Kudelia, the voice of normality, acting like it was weird. It's almost like the audience was supposed to think it's strange. What were they thinking!?
>>
>I think Okada's intention here is probably something about illustrating similarity.

>The Turbines are in a similar situation as the Tekkadan, they've established in the setting that men end up in shitty labor jobs and women end up fucking dudes on the street. The Tekkadan are former manipulated child soldiers who sorted themselves out and went legit, and the Turbines are probably the same- they're women who would have been prostitutes, dancers, strippers, or kept women, but managed to find a way to have proper jobs and safety in a communal environment. They're not completely pure though; like how the Tekkadan despite being free are still running around as child soldiers killing people, the girls are still sex-oriented and thanked the man who saved them with sex, and thought that he'd be a good one to have a kid with.

>It's pretty fucked up from our perspective but I can see why it'd exist in such a shitty future.

Pinched from /a/
>>
Atleast Naze cares for his multiple wives and his children, it would be more toxic if he only fucks them, get them pregnants and gives zero shit.

Feminism or machism aside, if both parts are okay with it, what's the deal? I don't think that they are forced to be Naze's gfs or something.
>>
>>13542444
>They're not completely pure though
This is why no one cares about /a/'s opinions.
>>
>>13542444
Pretty much this. Okada was pretty much hitting us over the heads with the parallelism of the families of the Turbines and Tekkadan at the end of the episode. Almost exclusively all male child soldiers and almost exclusively all female group that may be former prostitutes. Both represent extremes of moral degradation of a society form a female and male perspective.
>>
>>13542444
>all this gibberish

Go back to TVTropes
>>
>sad
>creepy
>disturbing
>oppressive
>toxic

All because of love being expressed in a way people aren't used to. What bigots. Normalfags always get weird around successful polygamy, like it's infringing on their rights. Grow up and stop being such a wet blanket when people live differently to you.
>>
>>13542266
>lesbian orgies after he's dead
if they're not dyking out now, why would they after he dies?
>>
>>13542266
Women in Gundam usually become suicidal if their man is in danger or dies. They'll most likely die trying to get revenge on the guy who killed him.
>>
>>13541357
Baito desu?
>>
File: 18duhubdhd9acjpg.jpg (70 KB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
18duhubdhd9acjpg.jpg
70 KB, 636x358
>>13542597
Keep in mind these are the same people who are completely fine with gay marriage, fake genders,and everything else along these lines. I'd honestly rather have 10 of the god hates fags nuts then 1 enlightened hypocrite, at least the westbouro nuts know what they believe and more importantly why. Personally, I don't care what anyone does as long as it doesn't directly hurt anyone else, and no feelings don't count.
>>
>>13542597
I guess it's
>problematic
>>
>>13542475

>gibberish

shit nigga, you suck at reading too?
>>
>>13542670
Polygamy is legit bad for society, it accelerates concentration of wealth like mad, creating places like Saudi Arabia and feudal China.

But this fags are just jelly that the guy isn't a beta faggot loser they can insert as like their fantasy harem animu
>>
File: tumblr_nvphvsWPqU1tszceio1_1280.png (178 KB, 782x608) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvphvsWPqU1tszceio1_1280.png
178 KB, 782x608
>>13542691
>>13542670
We already have hypergamy, which is just polygamy w/o any responsibility and stability.
>>
>>13542706

We had neverbreed women before that. They were called spinsters, the woman in Wizard of Oz that she imagined as the Wicked Witch of the West was one.
>>
>>13542706
Hypergamy means to marry someone of a higher social strata. I think you're thinking of another word.
>>
>>13542706
Look, are you Marjan Siklic or something?
>>
File: seen_some_shit.png (21 KB, 109x102) Image search: [Google]
seen_some_shit.png
21 KB, 109x102
>>13541386

IBO is great for reaction pics
>>
>>13542691
>Polygamy is legit bad for society, it accelerates concentration of wealth like mad, creating places like Saudi Arabia and feudal China.
Polygamy doesn't MAKE you rich, idiot. Polygamy is only an option when you already ARE rich, as you need to be exceedingly wealthy to deliberately have that many mouths to feed and support.

Polygamy is a symptom of wealth inequality, it isn't the cause. Banning it doesn't stop rich people from just having multiple women living in his house.
>>
>>13543114
>>13541386
I'd make that face too if I was getting a hair tug from Kudelia.
>>
>>13542706

Could have just put "anons" for the bottom box
>>
>>13541187
>you are disturbed
you are wrong for feeling that way
>>
>>13542642
Hilarious counter-bait? Of course it's bait because only a fucking retard would make an analysis like that. Sounds like the only thing you saw out of place with that post was the hint of sarcasm at the end?
>>
>>13541386
>>13543114
>Oh god Kudelia is giving me a dry hairjob in public
>>
>>13543181
I've read fully 50% of genes don't get passed on, due to no kids but mostly early deaths and shit.
So the current state isn't as "unnatural" as /rk9? would have you believe...
>>
IBO is just not pulling any punches with it's relevancy and new gundam fans who got pulled in with GRECO just can't handle it.
>>
File: plz.png (116 KB, 237x250) Image search: [Google]
plz.png
116 KB, 237x250
>>13543224
>>
File: 1441923344953.jpg (56 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1441923344953.jpg
56 KB, 720x480
soo people like that fat pice of shit but hate nazu....ok
>>
>>13541187
It hasn't even been said who has and hasn't had a child yet in their group. Just that "these are some babies and their mothers are all on this ship, and the older ones are at school on the surface".

It should be obvious from how a woman as dark as Amida is nuzzling a baby that pale, all of them are taking communal ownership of their family. So while yeah, Lafter could easily be a mom, it hasn't been outright said that she is.
>>
>>13543507

if lafter is a mother

that would be lewd
>>
>>13541284
>it's strange that nobody tries to become a new "Favorite wife" like it was in real harems.

Because it's Amida. She's the second in command, first wife and she doesn't even wear an uniform.
>>
>>13541358
>I don't think orga wants to fuck all of tekkadan just yet

Much to Tekkadan members' disappointment.
>>
>>13541396
They are mad their ships got sunk.
>>
>>13541425
>I don't think Lafter is a mother

She is holding her child, she's on his lap on the OP and she's one of his lovers in the gunpla description.

She's a MILF.
>>
>>13541443
It's not a sect: polygamy used to be fairly common in MOST places of the world in ancient times.

This is Jupiter for fuck's sake.
>>
>>13543567
>She is holding her child
Says who? It could have been one of her sister wives' babies.
>>
>>13543567
>she's on his lap on the OP
Actually its one of the bridge bunnies
>>
>>13541626
>Last time I checked, this was America.

This is the Internet, not America.
>>
>>13544227
No the bridge bunny is on the other side. Look carefully.

Only Azee isn't there.
>>
>>13541402
>Space ghosts
Do you guys like Brak or Zorak more?
>>
>>13541284
>>13541358
>>13541386
Purityfags everyone.
>>
>>13541187

So is every Gundam still a "kid's show" or does it change with each anime? This one has all the kids getting shot in the first episode and the weird Big Love situation now.
>>
>>13544331
It airs at like 5PM, it's still a family show.
>>
>>13544331
thyre aiming for teens/attack on titan demographic
>>
>>13544227
The bridge bunny is on the right side and Lafter is on the left side. Azee is the only one who doesn't show up in the OP at all.
>>
>>13541284

Have you simply considered that their lover is basically the alpha male to end all alpha males? He's like Fellini from Gundam Build Fighters, except cooler. You think a girl doesn't want to be fuck senseless by that bad, bad boy?
>>
>>13544320
You mean monogamy fags, Abdul.
>>
>>13544383
Maybe. But at the same time any girl would like to make him her own and keep others away.
>>
>>13544257
>>13544382
Any reason Azee isn't there? She not part of the harem?
>>
>>13544425
She is the part of harem.
She is the weakest pilot.
She is Amida's partner. (maybe this is the reason - she is more of Amida's partner than Naze's lover)
She mostly doesn't talk.

I can't say anything interesting about her.
>>
>>13544408

There's enough lovin' to go around, baby.
>>
>>13541630
You posted that in like 10 open threads now, fucking STOP IT. Your shitty meme is never catching on.
>>
>>13544521
Tell that to curseguy
>>
>>13541645
>best judgement of right
>right
>implying such a thing can meaningfully exist in any human-centric morality system.
>>
>>13544540

Well seeing as how right and wrong are both human constructs too, they're literally the only thing (that we know of) that they can exist in, so yea, they can meaningfully exist there just by process of elimination since that's the only place they have meaning in the first place.
>>
>>13544540
Yeah, the justification here isn't "what they're doing is right", so much as it's "what they're doing isn't actively harming anyone so there's not much reason to stop them".

It's not about right or wrong, there just isn't much cause for anyone to go to the trouble to intervene.
>>
File: TOY-GDM-2916.jpg (27 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
TOY-GDM-2916.jpg
27 KB, 600x480
Gjallahorn mobile worker.
>>
>>13541406
You've also got thrice the moms to disappoint.
>>
>>13541187
>yfw the harem pulls a shrike team

shieeeeeettttt
>>
>>13545470
Gundam Gusion has this kind of power.

Hammer vs Hammerhead.
>>
>>13542691
>>13543139
It's actually the opposite - polygamy tends to result in dispersing the weatlh because there's a lot more of legal/acknowledged heirs to share the inheritance, which leads to infight and such. It's the same principle behind the celibacy in church (don't leave heirs, keep wealth/lands for the institution). Nowadays it's kind of the same with illegitimate children or alimony, as it has the same effect.
>>
>>13541187
I didn't want another Gundam with Zeta-tier gender politics.
>>
>>13541338
0079 made a point out of that though, its nothing new
replying to 10 years old post i'm sorry
>>
>>13541187
>oppressive and toxic
christ man please don't do this to this beloved and precious board
>>
>>13541187
>This is fucking sad and creepy
I agree. Being so damn old and yet putting makeup like a 10 years old is a crime against mankind.
>>
>>13545674
>being this easily triggered
>>
>>13543507

It seemed like it implied the one in pajamas that was clinging to her was her kid.
>>
This is what bothers people? Not that simply looking at the babies caused Kudelia and Atra to have a OH GOD I WANT A BABY moment?

I mean yes there's maternal instinct, but they're both still teenagers. That generally doesn't kick in that early.
>>
>>13545891
Oh trust me, it happens to a lot of women. The moment their sister, or a close friend, or the like has a baby and thus is around them frequently, it starts stoking that maternal longing. Yes, even into the teens sometimes.
>>
>>13541187
>Also, the fact that Lafter is a mother
Is it actually a fact?
>>
>>13545911

They might want to rethink that in this instance, Mikazuki as he is would be a terrible dad.
>>
>>13545925

Unless there are other women who don't live on the ship, 2 wombs is not enough for all those babies unless they were getting knocked up constantly. Lafter is gonna have to do her part.
>>
>>13545891
Kudelia and Atra aren't modern vapid cunts with years of boredom doing nothing but amusing their cunty selves.

Jewhime is goody two shoes activist whose own father sold out to be killed and Atra is an street urchin one job away from street whoring to survive.
>>
>>13545891
Babies are adorable, especially when you can hand them back to their parents after you had your OMG YOU ARE CUTE UGUUU moment.
>>
>>13545935

Way to twist what I'm saying.

I just mean that even historically, most people didn't have children until their early 20s. We see this in various forms of legal documentation.

Funnily enough, a study showed a woman's desire for children decreases as they get older, while for a man it increases.

>and Atra is an street urchin

She was a grocery store worker for a farming community. That isn't exactly street urchin status.
>>
>>13545955
WOMEN BELONG IN MY KITCHEN BAREFOOT AND PREGNANT
>>
>>13545955
>She was a grocery store worker for a farming community.
She was poor though, that was acknowledged in-show. She was just happy with her life despite living in poverty.
>>
>>13545974
That's why she's more then grateful even to touch Kudelia's rich hair.
And she will more then understand when Mika chooses the rich bitch.
Atra is a good girl.
>>
>>13545989
>And she will more then understand when Mika chooses the rich bitch.

I don't know, I don't see it happening.

Atra and Mika have been friends for a long time and he's very protective of her. It would make more sense, albeit more cliche, for him to start coming to the realization that he likes her. Especially since both of them come from nothing in life.

Kudelia is the mistress
>>
>>13545993
Atra is the imouto, Mika will find her a good husband for her.
>>
>>13545932
>Unless there are other women who don't live on the ship
There must be at least 10 girls on the ship.
>>
>>13545891

I don't think you actually know that many women with babies if you think this is unrealistic anon. It doesn't just kick in early, it kicks in basically immediately.

It's an apocryphal story I accept, but I have three sisters and those sisters have 5 kids between them (2, 2, 1), with the youngest child being the only only child (at least for now). The youngest is about 8 months old now, while the second youngest is perhaps 15 months. When my sister visited with her at the time 5 month old child all of my nieces (and there were 3) including the youngest who was roughly a year old at the time dotted on her. They wanted to touch her, to hold her, to have pictures taken with her (not the youngest in this case) and so on. And it wasn't just a quick "2 minutes and they're bored and move on" thing. My nephew was certainly that but all my nieces wanted to dote on my youngest niece for basically every moment available the entire time they were in the same house and were visibly disappointed when they couldn't.

There is a lot of biological imperative behind it, but frankly there's a lot of cultural weight behind it too. Girls start wanting baby dolls almost as soon as they can talk and many have them from before that point. They want to imitate the way they're treated or see other babies treated by treating dolls (and given the chance younger babies) in the same way, even if they're only a year or two old. And that never goes away, at least in most cases. It's certainly been my experience when observing girls of a range of ages from 1 up to 10 or more around babies. There have been one or two exceptions in my experience, but being maternal is definitely the norm.
>>
>>13546181

Even women who usually have no interest in kids will often go a bit odd and maternal when exposed to kids that they feel free to interact with. There is nothing remotely weird or unusual in the way Atra or Kudelia acted to me at least. Also, keep in mind they waited a full week to go there, Kudelia didn't even think of it and neither had a "I want a baby moment" they just realized how cute babies are. Which is true. Babies are cute as hell, as long as, as another anon said, you can hand them back. They might have decided they definitely want them at some point in their life, but neither was going baby crazy or anything.

>>13545993

I don't see it happening either given the bracelet. Mika seems too aware of what it means and what Atra is thinking even if he's not being forthright about it at the moment.
>>
>>13546184
>and neither had a "I want a baby moment"
I think Atra did when she was figeting and thinking about a family.
>>
>>13546250

Well that's why I said I think she might have had a "I want one eventually" moment, but not a "I want one NOW" moment. There's a difference, and it's pretty fucking drastic. Kudelia clearly didn't even have that and didn't even think of them until Atra dragged her along. Atra was obviously pretty curious regardless and wanted to go there just for that, which means she was probably fairly set regardless.
>>
>>13542026
So guys, I have an idea for this Gundam 00 erotic fanfiction. It's Setsuna and Marina's first time after they meet again at the end of Awakening of a Trailblazer. She's all spread eagle and old and shit, and he's got like his shiny ass pumping into her so fast that it's just a silver blur and the sound it makes is like those pulsar signals you get on radio telescopes, like really fast and super-rhythmic, just "budabudabudabudabudabudabudabudabudabudabudabudabudabudabudabudabudaBUDABUDABUDABUDABUDABUDABU
DABUDABUDABUDABUDABUDABUDA." Neither of them make a single sound, but they make the weirdest faces. Like setsuna's like all wide eyed and has his upper lip curled up like " 8B ", and Marina's all squinty and cross-eyed and has her lower jaw jutting out. They both do a really weird climax where he's all "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHH" and she's all "BZZZNHRGHNBHGHGGGLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUGGH." Then he just collapses on top of her, naps for like a minute, and then he says "Would you like to play a game." She says "Okay" and he says "It is called "Eat The Dick." :| " and he just starts half-heartly cock-slapping her in the face with almost no effort. TO BE CONTINUED.
>>
File: what the fuck.gif (2 MB, 280x202) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck.gif
2 MB, 280x202
>>13546288
>>
>>13546288
10/10 would watch if animated.
>>
>>13546013

I don't really think that Mika will be a good husband to Atra. Atra is not husband material, but Mika is. Mika is husband material except that if the fans think that Atra is husband material, then Mika can't be husband material. Or, she can and can't be husband material at the same time in a state of husband quantum uncertainty - schrodinger's husbandry. We can really only solve this dilemma if we turn to Gene Ray's notion of a four-cube day.

If we correlate the waifu-husubando axis onto the cubic 4-sided day, it becomes clear that their husbandry changes depending on each rotation on the 4-sided cube day. We can prove this when consulting how Back to the Future 2 predicted 9/11 when the twin pines shopping mall had only no twin pines left and the travel movie was of the twin towers. The New World Order arising from the Zionist Plot and their Shill Ron Paul to impose Sharia-4-sided-Cube-Day Law onto all Americans is clearly the background noise here.
>>
>>13546288
Okay
>>
>>13545989
Mika and Kudelia don't seem like couple material. I think they'll just end up good friends who understand each other.
>>
>>13546313
>Atra is not husband material

Well yeah, she's a girl for one.
>>
>>13546381

A fairly girly girl at that. Like, you could accept that some girls (such as Cagalli) are husbandos, but Atra is not likely to be anywhere on that list given the way she looks and acts.
>>
>>13546386

Atra is the kind of girl you take home to mom
>>
>>13546392
Well then we can rule out her being a superfreak.
>>
>>13546181

I am bnot neuitlrey sure htati f it is hte possibale to be possible to bpissible possibale posopsible pboosdol to ubnuebnnnerly POPSISIOBIALE YOU SHIT
>>
File: yui panda pondering.jpg (148 KB, 953x953) Image search: [Google]
yui panda pondering.jpg
148 KB, 953x953
>>13546400

Are you having a stroke?
>>
>>13546410
The day anon died right as he hit "Post".
>>
>>13546396
>we can rule out her being a superfreak

Are you sure anon?
>>
>>13546412

He died doing what he loved: shitposting.

God speed anon. I'll sink one in the bowl later, just for you.
>>
>>13546413

By defintion a superfreak is the kind of girl you don't take home to mama.
>>
>>13546415

That's a fairly shitty definition anon. For one thing, the definition should have more to do what how she acts than who you'd like her to meet. For a second thing, that definition denies the possibility of having freaky sex where your parents (or hers) can catch you for the thrill of it. Which is pretty freaky sex in and of itself. Someone has to be having that sex, and it basically has to include people your parents meet for maximum fun. So if that person having freaky sex near their parents isn't a superfreak, then what new name that is essentially the same in definition are they? And what's the point of having two separate categories?
>>
>>13546437

It's a Rick James song dude, you're putting too much thought into it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYHxGBH6o4M
>>
>>13546410

I am not having psosblae sotorkle thati s haifhgnoe kisahso kable ot PRODUC TIUON.
I hwioll; have able ot in able ot produciton opf able ot able and able ot habe labhel and htehen thathehatg will abe haveo able to hjion oorder to have ohad.
>>
>>13542475
Jesus fuck.

>>13542444
I don't understand why someone on here couldn't have written this earlier. As in, y'know, the first reply. The show was beating you over the head with the idea of organization as a family and more than just business. There's a fucking reason why !fellini gets ribbed for being like Orga in the past.

>>13542422
>>13542434
The show is actually pretty unsubtle about how this isn't inherently a bad thing. The children are looked after by the crew and are treated with love despite the "weird" circumstances of their birth. Kudelia behaves like it's strange when talking with !fellini but when interacting with the children, her acceptance of them and their care shows that no matter how strange she may find it, the children are loved and cared for and this is what makes family family. Just because it bothered you somehow doesn't mean it changed the really obvious intents of the scenes.
>>
>>13541631
>so there's really no moral or social reason to disparage the idea frankly.

Aside from STDs
>>
>>13547248
How is that any different from the modern monogamous relationship?
>>
>>13547248

That's only an issue if they have STDs in the first place.
>>
>>13547319

>http://www.livescience.com/48100-sexually-transmitted-infections-50-states-map.html

Decent chance of that.
>>
>>13547501

This is also in the future with more advanced medicine, and America doesn't represent the whole world, much less a futuristic world.
>>
>>13541187
I would have to agree.
>>
>>13544454
No, there isn't. He has a full ship of them and so would have to keep fucking them 24/7 and that is not physically possible. Hence it would be natural for jealousy and fights to be present, but strangely that is not the case.
0/10 for realistic behaviours. I'm unimpressed.
>>
>>13541631
>From a kid's point of view at least I have to imagine it'd be fantastic
Definitely not. Inheritance disputes come to mind.
>>
>>13550488
im betting their not actually his harem and its only brown milf thats his. He's just doing it to keep them out of the teiwaz sex trade. and given that teiwaz are basically space yakuza this is even more likely the case. The rest of the crew are probably really affectionate because he's saved them. or maybe its built up out of the habit of maintaining an act
>>
>>13550488
They're family you cunt.
>>
>>13550488

If the women involved love each other as much as they love him, then they might be comfortable having sex with each other more often than him and not get catty about lack of sex. Frankly some women might actually find the idea that they only have to have sex with their husband occasionally to keep him satisfied attractive since it means they can generally have it when they want, not when he wants - since the wives can just organize it on the fly between them in an "I'd like some dick tonight, any of you girls mind?" way.

Competition over head wife also only really matters if there's a lot to be gained by it. Given that a small ship is their house with no further indicated holdings or wealth to argue over (as long as he's alive at least) then head wife just means the one he defers to due to experience. Which if the brown MILF has proved herself as second in command of the ship I suppose is enough to see her as second in command of the family too.

Inheritence is more of an issue, but as long as he's laid out a plan at the start and sticks to it regardless of what they do afterwards it doesn't actually matter what they do so after a short time they won't be incentive to do anything.

There are ways to prevent fighting if you sit down and think of it. It normally only works for small groups of maybe 3 to 4 people in a relationship, not 40 or 50 - but it's a story so fuck it, whatever I guess.

>>13550500

Kids don't generally care about inheritence. They might when they grow up, or even as teens, but usually not as kids.

>>13550507

Lafter certainly seems to think she's his lover.
>>
>>13550680
>Lafter certainly seems to think she's his lover.
did we actually see them interact? i dont remember. i get what you're saying though
>>
File: 64374854854764.jpg (110 KB, 330x480) Image search: [Google]
64374854854764.jpg
110 KB, 330x480
what the fuck is this /m/? please dont tell me this is a barbatos upgrade ;__;
>>
>>13550742

She calls him darling and alludes to how sex with him is more satisfying than training against Mika and Akihiro - though I can't remember the exact line of dialogue.
>>
>>13550755
It's a recolored throne from the looks of it.
>>
File: 1417760388030.jpg (81 KB, 631x720) Image search: [Google]
1417760388030.jpg
81 KB, 631x720
>>13550529
Watch your language, you fruit.
>>
>>13550488

Women don't have to be satisfied all the time, anon.

Besides, they're married. So the amount of sex happening is automatically cut down.
>>
>>13541631

Two Words for you anon

King Lear
>>
>>13541187
I just got around to watching the episode today. I like the parallels of the two ships consisting of families.

Actually, the funniest thing is that I've been RPing a scenario like this (except less gundams and more biology and medical experiments) on f-list for a little short of two years. Even right down to the new girls coming in and playing with the adorable babies.
>>
>>13550488
>not physically possible
For you.
>>
>>13550488
I bet you have a long refractory period.
>>
>>13541630
Mika IS a space rat you clown
>>
File: Heeroshima.png (122 KB, 400x368) Image search: [Google]
Heeroshima.png
122 KB, 400x368
>>13550755
>tfw i'll never be a pleb who can't tell shit like that from the lineart and coloring alone
>>
>>13552154

Not him but, I don't even know what lineart means
>>
File: Unicorn_Gundam_NT-D.png (104 KB, 1000x1300) Image search: [Google]
Unicorn_Gundam_NT-D.png
104 KB, 1000x1300
>>13552215
Simple, break the word apart
>line
It's just lines, no coloring
>art
the lines form the picture
>>
>>13545674
>beloved and precious board
>not blue and pure board
>>
>>13545932
The entire crew is female and the entire crew is part of his harem you fool
Thread replies: 214
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.