[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the best story by Shotaro Ishinomori?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
What is the best story by Shotaro Ishinomori?
>>
>>13540516
Kikaider
>>
Cyborg 009
>>
>>13540601

Robot Keiji is even better than Kikaider.
>>
What's up with all these ishinomori posts?

This is getting old, guys.
>>
>>13540862
We rarely talk about him though. A couple of threads about him and his works is no problem.
>>
>>13540862

It coincided with the release of Cyborg 009 Vs. Devilman. Still no subs though
>>
cyborg 009
>>
sabu and ichi or henshin ninja arashi
>>
>>13540516
>tokushit
>ever being good
>>
>>13540862
What if we get an equivalent to the that DP thread shitposter
>>
>>13544036

There's already the tokushit and copypasta guy.
>>
I just finished Kikaider and all I can say that was just plain awesome. What should I read next? Kamen Rider? Cyborg 009?
>>
>>13547224
Robot K if you haven't already
>>
>>13544036
It's the same guy
>>
>>13547722

It's not.
>>
>>13544036
>>13547722
Which one? The Italian guy people call The Spic who does occasionally still shitpost here or the spastic who calls every single person who disagrees with him The Spic? Because both make it impossible to have decent Dynamic Pro threads.
>>
>>13547224
Robot Detective and Kamen Rider Black too.

Cyborg 009 will be difficult because of the situation with the inaccurate translation and Comixology only having ten volumes.
>>
I just read Kikaider. What was that ending damn it.
>>
>>13549473
Yeah, Ishinomori got upset mail over it, so he had to write a new finale to Jiro's tale in the Inazuman series
>>
>>13549490

Ironically, the same happened with 009. Honestly, I thought bringing back Jiro was a bit anticlimactic considering the end of the series. But at least that brought us the Kikaider vs Inazuman OAV, which is probably my favorite anime rendition of Ishinomori's style.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.