[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://yaraon-blog.com/archives/737 21 Something something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 1413545446974.jpg (45 KB, 393x358) Image search: [Google]
1413545446974.jpg
45 KB, 393x358
http://yaraon-blog.com/archives/73721

Something something about Gundam, Tomino, IBO, G-Reco and adults.
>>
>>13540102
You keep linking to that FUCKING CLICKBAIT SITE
STOP
>>
>>13540102
Tomino states he prefers IBO to G-Reco, but he later clarifies that he doesn't really give a shit about either and just wants to get in Mari Okada's pants.
>>
Calling it now, he says something incredibly inflammatory about IBO.

Don't care though, this fucker up top is just here to shitpost and watch trolls troll trolls again.
Fuck you.
FUCK YOU.
>>
File: Untitled-62[1].jpg (161 KB, 1600x896) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-62[1].jpg
161 KB, 1600x896
If you were to express this G-Reco's greatness as a parameter, if the G-Reco would be 100, everything else would be 0. It's said that an absolute 0% cannot exist, but that is only on Earth. No matter what the situation, no matter what the case, no matter what the reason, that's right, even if this white devil were to be destroyed, the possibility of defeating the G-Reco simply does not exist. Completely 0%. 0% for the Orufenzu (note: I'm not too familiar with what the names are in English so I might be spelling some wrong), 0% for the Plamo Kyofighters, 0% for the AGE, 0% even for the Origin. Unfortunately, thinking that you might be able to win by perseverance or chance or luck is a bad habit gained from reading too many Earth comics. You might be able to defeat this anime, that is absolutely impossible. History proves it. As of 2015, there is no anime, TV show, movie, demon, god, life-form, alien, or otherworldly entity that has been able to defeat this anime.
-Yoshiyuki Tomino
>>
>>13540128

> he rarely talks about Gundam entries he wasn't involved in
> when he does he normally tries to say something nice
> even about Unicorn which people were sure he'd hate

Calling it now that he says something vaguely nice about it but mostly about it's production and not story or characters. That or he doesn't mention it at all and the article itself is what links them.
>>
>>13540102
>"real robots were a mistake" Yoshiyuki Tomino, 1980
>>
File: 1448290507553.jpg (26 KB, 290x386) Image search: [Google]
1448290507553.jpg
26 KB, 290x386
>>13540279

"Eva and Gundam's hero seem to be complicated to me.
That anime is crap..."

荒木「あの、エヴァンゲリオンとかガンダム系のさ、
よくわかんないんですよ。あのアニメ、だめだよ・・・・・・。」

Araki says mecha is garbage.
You heard the man, shut the board down.
>>
>>13540102
>yaraon
Why do you read this shit
Why do you give them clicks
Why do you bother posting it here
Fuck off
>>
>>13540331
>jojo
>good
Nice meme
>>
File: 49014421280.jpg (90 KB, 960x716) Image search: [Google]
49014421280.jpg
90 KB, 960x716
>>13540342
I don't see Tomino hanging out with Clint Eastwood anywhere.
>>
>>13540102
>yaraon posting
>Nip Kotaku
feels like like /v/, so comfy
>>
>>13540373
who
>>
>>13540377
Tomino!

He created Macross!
>>
>>13540382
Are macross! That super deep show from the nineties with that purple robot and a boy with daddy issues. I loved that as a kid
Didn't think much of the liveaction by Michael bay
What /m/ think of the video game for it? I think it was called metal gear
>>
>>13540426
This is the best shitpost currently up on /m/.

I grinned
>>
>>13540102
>yaraon
I'll wait for it to end up on ANN where they say the old man called IBO shit and pissed into Okada's coffee mug.
>>
Giant /m/ spoiler ahead

Tomino was actually an ADULT the WHOLE TIME
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.