[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So this and the two girls visiting the daycare on the ship and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3
So this and the two girls visiting the daycare on the ship and blushing over the women talking about how great their 'family' was is setting up for an 'Atra and Jewhime become Mika's wings' ending right?
>>
>Visual Novel: The Anime: Gundam Edition
>>
>>13535513

Haha damn I can't remember the last time a character had a literal harem in a non-hentai anime... (not just in the "harem anime" sense).
>>
>>13535513
The stupid shit /a/ comes up with >>>/a/133842108
>>
>>13535559
It's somewhat on the right track, I have to say.

I saw it more as a juxtaposition of two ideas of what family can mean. Maybe there's more to the Turbines than the simple appearance of a polygamous system, but the background explanation for why it's like that is largely irrelevant; family is family, no matter how it comes together.
>>
>>13535546
Chibodee Crocket from G Gundam has one.
>>
>>13535546
Samurai Gun had that one pirate clan with around 9 girls who were serving the old clan leader all totally cool with having the last young male survivor of the raid on their village become the next clan leader.

Granted, the series is set in the past, where such things were more common.

There's also Elemental Gelade, where that one weapon collector has a harem of about 12-13 sentient weapon girls who only get angry with him if he wants to trade one of them off for another sentient weapon girl.

But yeah, it's rare to see a legit harem group in a non-hentai, non-ecchi (like Valkyrie Drive), and non-harem antics series (like Love Hina or Negima). And to see one that isn't just a one-off shown for some antagonists of the episode to imply just how evil alpha male (or female) they are.
>>
>>13535559
>>>/a/133842108

>They're not completely pure though

This pure-faggotry of /a/ is what pisses me off. It ruined otherwise obvious yet apt observation.
>>
>>13535572
>>13535585

>It's somewhat on the right track, I have to say.
Oh, for fuck's sake. Not again.
You guys are comparing kids who are forced to take a painful surgery, renounce to education and normal life, become killers, get beaten on regular basis to a bunch of girls who clearly enjoys having sex with a hot dude who SEND HIS SONS TO A SCHOOL.
There is nothing to compare.
One factions has a list of crimes miles long, the other is a bunch of girls having sex.

Not to mention NOBODY FORCED the girls to become part of the harem. They aren't from Mars as far as we know, and they weren't going to become whores on Jupiter!
>>
>>13535513
discussion of non-mecha anime belongs in /a/
>>
>>13535593
I suspect notFumina might be a Martian but that's just the green eyes that are common among the orphans.
>>
>>13535593
Those girls might had rough life before Naze picked up on his way.

Just like how Tekkadan are now free of abuse, but no money for now.
>>
>>13535607
>Those girls might had rough life before Naze picked up on his way.
Where exactly did they say or hint that?
>>
>>13535593
That's not what I was getting at. "The right track" refers to noticing that a parallel between the two factions is at least present, but I disagree with the idea that their common ground is in being broken goods types. Rather, it's the family bonds that matter.
>>
>>13535593
Why in the world are you making it an oppression Olympics between the two groups? That's not the point of that post.
>>
>>13535617
>Turbines are probably the same- they're women who would have been prostitutes, dancers, strippers, or kept women, but managed to find a way to have proper jobs and safety in a communal environment. They're not completely pure though; like how the Tekkadan despite being free are still running around as child soldiers killing people, the girls are still sex-oriented and thanked the man who saved them with sex
And what exactly is the point?
The girls never said anything that could hint at them being there to thank Fedora Fellini.
It is all stupid headcanon about some girls and guy having sex.
>>
>>13535610
I did say "might".

Most obvious being that scar on Naze's 1st lady.
I do hope we might get some info of sorts.
>>
Wonder if Mars Michiko has mothered any childrens, or Lafter. I kind of doubt Azee would have though, part of me wants to say she's more like hired help than part of the harem given she's dressed differently and doesn't talk affectionately about Naze.
>>
>>13535624
>Most obvious being that scar on Naze's 1st lady.
C section in 0G. Nothing could go wrong I bet!
>>
>>13535623
He's just speculating that they both started at the bottom of the social ladder and worked their way up to a more respectable position.
>>
Well it would explain why fedora described Kuddles as "property," but then again Jovian values seem all kinds of weird. Space Mormon yakuza, as expected of the masters at JUPITERRRRRRRRR
>>
>>13535663
I think there was a hidden rider in the original contract between CGS and the Bernsteins. Maybe a failsafe if Gjallarhorn fucked up: if Kudelia survived, CGS could legally pawn her off as human debris.
>>
>>13535559
people were speculating this here 2 weeks ago when they first posted the teiwaz character profiles on the official site telling us that their pilots were all women. i'd link back to the thread but i dont see it in the archive anymore
>>
>>13535513
I'm not one to get all muh womens, but so far the show has pushed that Jewberg was most happy when she was teaching, cooking or playing with a baby.

Like Gundam isn't known for it's amazing female characters (which is unfair as there are good ones) but she is pretty bad so far
>>
>>13536636
>female character is feminine therefore she's a bad character
>>
Preacher of Sirocco-ism.
>>
>>13535593
It's called brainwashing. This is a cult. He doesn't send his sons to school, he's getting rid of literally any male competition. He also said they're all his wives. All of them that includes his daughters. This guy is a sick fucking monster.
>>
>>13536636
>but so far the show has pushed that Jewberg was most happy when she was teaching, cooking or playing with a baby.
Most women are
>>
File: summer.jpg (30 KB, 500x185) Image search: [Google]
summer.jpg
30 KB, 500x185
>>13536636
So one character, who's a noble blooded non-combatant, likes peaceful things, inside of a ship filled with combat ready and tech position women, and she's somehow the exception that proves the rule?

Christ, you lot are fucking retards.
>>
>>13537425
>>13536758
Not bad, but it is boring.
>>
>>13536758
>cooking, teaching and liking babies are feminine
>>
>>13538057
inb4 tumblr has invaded /m/
>>
>>13538057
my priv has been checked im SUCH a shitlord omg...
>>
>>13535546
Zola had a literal harem for the first few episodes of Cross Ange.

Embryo had a semi-literal harem for the last few episodes of Cross Ange.
>>
>>13538057
Yep. Cooking (not high tier chef but mass cooking for canteens and such), teaching and childcare. All of those fields are heavily represented by women despite governments, universities and private organisations literally giving money away to women to go and do heavy engineering or other 'masculine' shit.
>>
>>13538057
am I being meme'd on?
>>
>>13535580
Those were just friends. Possibly sex friends, but still just friends. Probably not sex friends considering he needed Rain to sing America the Beautiful to him.
>>
File: destroy all vermin.png (492 KB, 602x566) Image search: [Google]
destroy all vermin.png
492 KB, 602x566
>>13537154
Even Scirocco was not this evil
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.