[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Moonlight Butterfly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: CUZ3nTaUwAAs7v7.jpg large.jpg (187 KB, 1023x682) Image search: [Google]
CUZ3nTaUwAAs7v7.jpg large.jpg
187 KB, 1023x682
Moonlight Butterfly
>>
File: 23343467648.jpg (297 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
23343467648.jpg
297 KB, 1440x900
>>
>>13534447
>Heine Destiny
can't believe thats a thing...
>>
>>13534464
>Destroyer of civilizations
>Shiny solar sail

0/10 made me reply
>>
>>13534464
Why does the Turn A's stache have protection nubs on this picture?
>>
>>13534901
To protect you.
>>
It's almost kind of funny on how much extra shit they added to Strike Freedom after it came out.
>>
>>13534464
thing is turn a's moonlight butterfly never rally ever looked like a butterfly
>>
>>13535244
>after it came out.
The Wings of Light appeared in Destiny, anon
>>
>>13534901

Because some people forget to grind them off. And apparently the model kid in that picture is one of those sorrowful victims.
>>
>>13535373
Actually, no. The first instance of the Wings of the Sky was during ep39 of the original airing. During the original series, it was nothing more than fancy exhaust whenever the Super Dragoons are deployed.
>>
File: Moonlight Butterfly 01.jpg (82 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Moonlight Butterfly 01.jpg
82 KB, 1366x768
>>13535367

There's definitely the suggestion that they're supposed to look like it in evidence here and there. There's just no scene where it stops and the action pauses to allow you to view it in full. That's not really Tomino's style though. That's more of a Fukuda thing.
>>
>>13534541
I'm glad that it is. Looks better than the regular one
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.