[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you will never have a woman with superhuman physical and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
>you will never have a woman with superhuman physical and mental abilities yet programmed to care about you and only you on a level deeper than even her most base instincts
Why live?
>>
>>13534161
Considering how she needs a fuckton of Jijiirum to sustain herself, it's probably for the best.
>>
>>13534165
*Jijirium
>>
>>13534172
*Jibjabridum
>>
>>13534165
>the perfect woman requires an infinite bank account
Damn.
>>
>>13534183
*Jimjambium
>>
goddamnit m
>>
>>13534188
*Flimflamium
>>
>>13534196
Honestly, I was just correcting myself. It just spiraled downwards from there. But seriously,
>>13534185
is pretty much it. Plus, there's also the knowledge of her dying and you knowing you can't do a thing about it. Fyana really was top tier though. How's Titania by the way? I haven't started on Shining Heresy yet.
>>
>>13534161
>she will never carry your weak body around like its nothing and tend to you when you don't feel well
>she will never cling to you like you're the only source of her happiness yet be happier to step back once in a while to make sure she's not a bother or a hindrance to you in any way
>she will never open pickle jars for you
>she will never never say no to you
>>
>>13534218
maguffin crystal powder*
>>
>>13534161
>you will never have a robot maid with superhuman physical abilities to call you a louse
why live?
>>
>>13534218
>not Killimanjaro

Come on man, it was the obvious next step.

>>13534161
>why live?

In her case that's not applicable either
>>
>>13534220

>>How's Titania by the way?

If Chirico is space Rambo, Teitania is the Terminator. By the end of the OVA, she too is practically living on borrowed time.
>>
File: 1377222866452.jpg (42 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1377222866452.jpg
42 KB, 720x480
>>13534161
>>13534253
>>
I watched VOTOMS a while back, but didn't realize there was a bunch of other stuff made after the main series. Is it all worth watching?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.