[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would Marveller get stomped by Godzilla in a fight? The only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: marveller.jpg (236 KB, 1434x944) Image search: [Google]
marveller.jpg
236 KB, 1434x944
Would Marveller get stomped by Godzilla in a fight? The only winning card for Marveller is Sword Vigor.
>>
>>13534121
>Sword Vigor

I think you meant Sword Bicker
>>
>>13534187
I thought the Marvel official translation is Vigor despite sounds Bikker.

Anyways in Japan. People are debating over Leopardon VS Godmars. One has his fight consist of Arc Turn and then throw his sword, while the other has his fight consist of God Fire and then Final Godmars. Who will win if both of them fight?
>>
>>13534231
>Who will win if both of them fight?
Lazy unpaid animators and prop thieves.
>>
>>13534121
That's Leopardon. Marveller is the space ship form.
>>
>>13534231
Whoever creates the fight. They'll only have to draw four pictures, call them frames of animation and you'll buy it.
>>
File: cat demon driving bus.jpg (171 KB, 719x474) Image search: [Google]
cat demon driving bus.jpg
171 KB, 719x474
Why do I like the silliness in Spidaman?
>>
>>13534240
>prop thieves
More like unexperienced prop makers. Didn't the suit supposedly degrade very fast? Unless that's an unfounded rumor.

>>13534442
You have Shouzo Uehara to thank for it. He was the main writer for Sun Vulcan, after all. Plus, SV recycled music from this show.
>>
>>13534907
No, the suit was stolen after only a few episodes, which is why they had to rely on stock footage
>>
>>13535016

The funny thing is they still had the sword for some reason, so a few "fights" were entirely from a 1st person POV only showing the sword.
>>
>>13535016
why the fuck would someone want to steal a robotsuit for something that may or may not be popular...

one would think that would happen on the shows popularity peak, not xx eps in...
>>
>>13535016
>>13534240
That's wrong you fucking moron.

当時はまだノウハウ的に発展途上段階であった巨大ロボットを模した特撮用着ぐるみが余りに巨大でマシーンベムとの身長が釣り合わないこと、構造上の問題から、レオパルドンの激しい動作は非常に困難であったことに加え、シリーズ中盤以降には着ぐるみの破損や紛失などもあってレオパルドンの格闘シーンが新規に撮影できなくなり
>>
>>13534907
>More like unexperienced prop makers. Didn't the suit supposedly degrade very fast? Unless that's an unfounded rumor.

It was the first giant robot suit and they didn't have any knowhow on how to make those things. The damage gradually built up till they simply couldn't use it anymore.

これは、当時はまだノウハウ的に発展途上段階であった巨大ロボットを模した特撮用着ぐるみが余りに巨大でマシーンベムとの身長が釣り合わないこと、構造上の問題から、レオパルドンの激しい動作は非常に困難であったことに加え、シリーズ中盤以降には着ぐるみの破損や紛失などもあってレオパルドンの格闘シーンが新規に撮影できなくなり、その戦闘シーンについてバンクフィルムを構成しただけのもので乗り切らざるを得なくなったためと言われている。

Source: 「特別企画 宇宙船Archives スパイダーマン東映TVシリーズ」『宇宙船YEAR BOOK 2006』 朝日ソノラマ〈ソノラマMOOK〉、2006年4月20日、pp.98-105。ISBN 4-257-13086-5。

>hurrr it was stolun by theives!!!!1111
>>
>>13536156
Dude, calm down. I was told that was what happened. If that wasn't true, I'm sorry. But that doesn't mean you can come in here and act like a gigantic jackass
>>
>>13536178
If you can't stand leaving your hugbox maybe you should stay in reddit, faggot.
>>
>>13536236
I'm not offended, dude. I was telling you to chill, not everybody knows everything about obscure shows from the 70s. If you just say it without getting angry, people will probably listen to you more often.
>>
>>13536236

Fuck you jackass. Being a rude asshole by default makes your opinion worthless. He wasn't sperging or refusing to admit being wrong or anything actually worth getting insulted over.
>>
Leopardon cannot lose. Because of the prop going missing before any footage of Leopardon losing was filmed, it is impossible to show it losing. Leopardon can only win.
Leopardon > Demonbane
>>
>>13536331
Unless you're Slott in Spiderverse. Then Leopardon loses in one panel to the Special Snowflake Badguy.
>>
>>13536418

let me check something.

Yep. Still mad
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.