[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you imagine if there was a University/College branch for Eldoran?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: raijin2.jpg (42 KB, 702x482) Image search: [Google]
raijin2.jpg
42 KB, 702x482
Can you imagine if there was a University/College branch for Eldoran?
>>
Could you imagine if their was subs for all the Eldoran shows?
>>
>>13533618
Are even any of them subbed?
>>
>>13533591
It's easy for standard schooling cause all the same students are in the same class.

But for University/College, it depends on the course, batches and stuff. So not all student are at the same batches. So it will be hard to create an Earth Defense Scholars.

Also Eldoran is a dick to children. Not young adults.
>>
>>13534494
Raijin-Oh has official licensed stuff.
Now buy DVDs.
>>
>>13534553
They could go for the Ganbaruger route and make a small team of superhumans instead.
>>
>>13533591
High School and Middle School has a better chance of getting the Eldoran branch than College University.
I mean, Two guys and girl in HS running Raijin Oh? Why not?
>>
Then again, college students couldn't even handle Blurred Lines and Halloween costumes, much less be trusted with giant robots.
>>
>>13537249

>Charter Eldoran
>Private School Eldoran
>Homeschool Eldoran
>Montessori Eldoran

Is homeschooling even a thing in Japan?
>>
>>13533591
What degree am I getting out of this. What are my job prospects post grad. I'm going to be in student debt for forever so I need to know.
>>
File: vf loadout.jpg (128 KB, 736x1066) Image search: [Google]
vf loadout.jpg
128 KB, 736x1066
>>13537398
>Montessori Eldoran
that's what all those pictures of the robot with the weapons sitting out are from
the exercise is taking the robot off the shelf, putting it on your mat, taking all the parts off in order, then putting them back on and putting it away
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.