[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I look at him and can't help thinking that this is just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: Rick_dias_(5).jpg (266 KB, 1033x1500) Image search: [Google]
Rick_dias_(5).jpg
266 KB, 1033x1500
I look at him and can't help thinking that this is just Ric Dom made on the technology of the Federation...

It is interesting, by the way, what technological hybrids existed in UC?
>>
Literally everything post-OYW.
>>
File: GazadnovelNZS.jpg (35 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
GazadnovelNZS.jpg
35 KB, 400x400
It seems to me or rick dias head is reminiscent of Zion Gaza-D?
>>
>>13532242
>can't help thinking that this is just Ric Dom made on the technology of the Federation

Well, that's because that's exactly what it is.

Although really, Anaheim is just Zeonic reorganized after the OYW, so...
>>
File: mg-gundam-gp03-01.jpg (119 KB, 370x370) Image search: [Google]
mg-gundam-gp03-01.jpg
119 KB, 370x370
Amusingly, backstory now claims that the Rick Dias is based on the Physalis.
>>
>>13534273
Makes sense, since Rick Dias is the Gamma Gundam.
>>
>>13534270
Anaheim is made up out of Zeonic and Zimmad on top of the fed engineers.

So you have a lot of engineers who all want to make visors and monoeyes and everything inbetween so everything is chaotic and all over the place with loads of hybrids.

Of course, post Zeta things got a lot more organised and it and calmed down a bit, and post ZZ it just became "you're a visor or a monoeye zaku-like" most of the time.
>>
File: rrf-06.jpg (15 KB, 300x354) Image search: [Google]
rrf-06.jpg
15 KB, 300x354
Reverse engineered Zaku
>>
>>13534257
yes because Char brought back both gundarium gamma and the sensor technology
>>
>>13534257

both were designed by Nagano, that's why
>>
>>13534273
please source! I wanna read that bit, since everything 0083 related was either lost, destroyed in battle or burnt so the feddies could hide the whole incident.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.