[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The dark times were there. Toyko had fallen to dark forces and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: 220px-RoboCop2soundtrack.png (113 KB, 220x219) Image search: [Google]
220px-RoboCop2soundtrack.png
113 KB, 220x219
The dark times were there. Toyko had fallen to dark forces and everyone was stranded. "Gentlemen it is time we have to quarantine toklyo or else cvilizatiopn will fall" say to UN general assemble US president ben carson whoi had defeat the impostor obama in the hour of the reblackening. "Ha, mr, president with all due respect, being good for brain sicence odes not mean you have brains for governenance!" say with snoot DAvid Cameron. "May I remind you that thios is a ;liemitmate meeting of minds for the worlds leaders, the people have leectect me to position of oval office. I will not tolerate unmanly conduct and taunting!" say ben carosn wit h rfetraisng. "Gentlement we must stop this bickering, I know that United Kingdom is still devatstated by loss of its colon ies but past is past!" say ban ki moon of secretary general UN. PRESIDENT OF TAIWAN JACKIE CHAN said "we that Taiwanese will promise all of our possible armed forces su[pport to helop our japan brothers!" say jackie chan as adjust suit and tie while face big video face screen of prime minister japan Abe from secret JSDF emergency Submarine Force One. "We require only your strongest task force to defeat thius menace!" say prime Abe to colnel campbell foxhound. "I have my best men on it" say campbell. "NO! you are all wrong!!" say vocie fo truth from opened doors. "Thsi is a confindental room only the people know it existws can allowed in!!" say david cameron as he spill his tea with rage and face grow red with anger. "Let the man speak" say ben carson with wisdom of doctor morals. "I am thew fabled tuxedo mask, I hjave journeyhed here from the dark zone of disaster tat you are abandion!" and everyone was astonish. "Whaaat!? Tuxdeo mask is myth!!" say president of mexico. "No I am real for I exist in freont of you right now!" say tuxdeo mask wiot hdefiance. "DAmn you tuxedo mask! I top.d you to never to reveal your state secret existence to tyhe public!!~"
>>
JOHNYYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
what
>>
>>13531850
thak u jon spacena
>>
File: tldr.gif (337 KB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
tldr.gif
337 KB, 360x240
>>13531850
>>
>>13531850
JOHNNY SPBEARTOOTS
>>
>>13531850
>PRESIDENT OF TAIWAN JACKIE CHAN
Yes.
>>
>>13531850
>>13531850

Tuxdceod mask looked up at the top iof the screen of abe face and say to abe face screen "No prime sminmster, now is the time for the people trust now must be told the truth!!" say tuxedo mask and he say "you will be sending your men into certain death! We must believe in sailor senshi to prevail!" say tuxedo kamen and david cameron laugh and say "BAH! the sauilor suits must be all dead by now!!" and tuxeod mask say "Fine, then if you will not listen to reason then I demand to be task force! They will al die without my guiding!" and abe asy7 "finem, ytou are qualified"

MEANWHILE IN TOKYO saolor scouts were jounrye among ruins to find portal to dark energy to defeat meance forcever. "My goggle computer is sensing a path, I must trace it with GPS and the goggles used GPS. But it was nmoo good beacuse the signal was scrambled too! "Dammit, the GPS cqannot b e used, we will have to use our sharp senses and wips of mind" say mercuruiy and the senshi sneak. "I do not hope I run into my ex" say mercury. But then there was whistle! "Shit! IT's the greasers!!" say sailor moon and a greaser came out but it was no ordinary greaser. IT was Jedtie. "Whaaat!? YOU are dead!" say mars in befaddlement. "Jahahahahaha, the greeasers took me in when lord beryl kicked me out, they have shown me the love and accepting that only they can give, now I am their KING!" say jedite. "Now you will pay for my humiliation! Attack them, YOUR KING DEMANDS IT!" scream jedite and greaser assassin forces hidden in holes in the ground pop up and jump 20 feet rain comb knives down on scoputs so scouts had to dodget and then kick back the comb knives at greasers while greasers still in air but then greasers kick it back too and tyhey were kicking comb knives back and forth but the greasers kept throwing comb knives to add more comb knives to comb knife storm brewing. ENTIRE MINIATURE COMB KNIVES HURRICANE within mere seconds until the comb knives were too much and mercury stabed
>>
>>13531967

"AAH!" say mercury with comb knives wounds and venus say "NOOO!" but because mercury stabbed now there were too many comb knives to keep kicking bakc and forth and the greasers kept advanc ing closer with less time to kick comb kniuves bach while kcik back new ones too. JEDITE was near a bush and said "Ahahahah, kick them with stabbing!" and then went "There was not a bush here before" and the bush moved. !!! went Jedite and merucry say "I know that bush... DAMMIT! My ex!!" and guy in bright red come out and said "suprise, cockbags!" and Jedite said "Who are you?!" and and guy in red motorcycle pants say "I am good for my health and bad for your education of LIFE" and he shot all the greasers with the laser and the laser killed them and the knives stopped. "Damn you stranger! YOU WILL PAY" say jedite and jedite run off. Red guy look at mercury and say "Sup babe, I heard you had the bad kind of penetrating" and mercury say "fuck off kaneda" and kaneda went "eeyyyy~"
>>
File: 1316432967426.png (51 KB, 324x246) Image search: [Google]
1316432967426.png
51 KB, 324x246
>>13531986
>Red guy look at mercury and say "Sup babe, I heard you had the bad kind of penetrating" and mercury say "fuck off kaneda" and kaneda went "eeyyyy~"
>>
File: 1437077763913.gif (94 KB, 288x174) Image search: [Google]
1437077763913.gif
94 KB, 288x174
>>13531986
>"Sup babe, I heard you had the bad kind of penetrating"
>>
bump for johnny
>>
>>13531967 greaser assassin forces hidden in holes in the ground pop up and jump 20 feet rain comb knives down on scoputs so scouts had to dodget and then kick back the comb knives at greasers while greasers still in air but then greasers kick it back too and tyhey were kicking comb knives back and forth but the greasers kept throwing comb knives to add more comb knives to comb knife storm brewing. ENTIRE MINIATURE COMB KNIVES HURRICANE within mere seconds until the comb knives were too much and mercury stabed

I want this to be in the next Michael Bay movie
>>
File: 7_1267478808958.jpg (41 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
7_1267478808958.jpg
41 KB, 640x480
>>13531986
>I am good for my health but bad for your education of LIFE
>>
>>13531898
best
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.