[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh fuck, a tyranid invasion! But wait! You are armed with all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 11
File: tyranidkun.jpg (417 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
tyranidkun.jpg
417 KB, 1600x1200
Oh fuck, a tyranid invasion! But wait! You are armed with all the mecha resources of the last /m/ related show you watched, will you succeed?
>>
Only the Necrons can successfully end a Tyranid invasion, OP and that's because they just end all life.
>>
>>13525453
One-Punch man is /m/ cause of Genos and the mecha engineer guy, right? In that case I'd think they have a shot, though Saitama would probably have to handle things like Hive Tyrants and Carnifexes.
>>
>>13525453
Is that Ai-kun?
>>
File: ishkick.jpg (29 KB, 386x450) Image search: [Google]
ishkick.jpg
29 KB, 386x450
>>13525453

Orguss.

Do I have to use all of the resources at my disposal? Becuase, honestly, I think the Ishkicks are a net negative for our side.
>>
>>13525509
>>>/a/133735246
>>>/a/133740310

There's also a request for an /m/ version of Warhammer 40k gods, lol at Obari being Slaanesh and Fukada as Tzeentch although Tomino should be Khorne and Okawara should be Nurgle.
>>
Don't think G-Tekketsu will survive.

Planetary forces vs something on a galactic scale? We boned.
>>
>>13525519
>Do I have to use all of the resources at my disposal?
Your choice
>>
Aquarion

I can't lose I have giant walking plot devices.
>>
>>13525522
Who requests things like that and why can't I come up with similar weird shit?
>>
>>13525564
You better start looking for some kids and their stupid dogs then
>>
I think everything will be fine.
>>
>>13525710
Victory Gundam?
>>
>>13525453
>with all the mecha resources of the last /m/ related show you watched
>the mecha resources
I don't know what those are, but oh god, I'm so fucked.
>>
File: 1399276874568.jpg (340 KB, 850x923) Image search: [Google]
1399276874568.jpg
340 KB, 850x923
yes

very yes
>>
File: Turn A Gundam.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
Turn A Gundam.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1200
>>13525453
Just kill me now.
>>
>>
>>13525747
When you say me you do mean the tyranids right?
Because if they attack the whole galaxy they would surely run into the future colony that created the turn X, and their various other mass produced nanoweapons
>>
>>13525790
Maybe, but if they come to Earth I'm fucked.
>>
>finally get around to watching Cross Ange
>have to fly Paramail

So, if I can fly Villkiss, I think we have a chance. Maybe. Probably not.
>>
>>13525453
>Big O
>Dougram

The Megadeuses are powerful, but there are only around fifteen or so. Not enough to fend off an alien galactic army.

I'm still watching Dougram. I think they'd have more of a chance. I can easily see an armor going one on one with a carnifex. The sheer numbers in a hive would overwhelm them eventually, though.

I think the only shows with the right numbers are along the lines of Macross, Gunbuster, where ships and mecha are huge and fleets block out solar systems. Diebuster was mind-bending when the planet-sized gravity well warped near earth. Just think: Every horizon you see on earth would be seen on the back of that thing. Entire countries could live on it. Ships could orbit it.
>>
>>13525453
>armed with all the mecha resources of the last /m/ related show you watched

I'm fucked.

Not because of low power, not because I think the tyranids are going to win.

But because God Reideen is going to purge this Earth the minute it sees it.
>>
>>13525453
>tfw fafner exodus
Time to mass produce the salvatore model
And equip it with that Einherjar engine.
and pray the festum assimilate them
>>
> Heroic Age

Ha ha ha.
>>
>Ideon
The nids won't even have time to get in the fight before everyone dies anyway.
>>
>>13525737
I do love how the 40k lore surrounding the Battle of Macragge has a gunbuster reference in it.
>>
>>13525453
Are we talking about a splinter fleet here or the hive fleet?
>>
>>13525453
>Tekkaman Blade
It's pretty much the same show
>>
>Aquarion Logos
haha, its time for saviorman

Seriously, just let Subete fuck with the kanji for "invasion" or something.
>>
>will you succeed?
>Getter Robo Armageddon
Yeah, I think I'm good.
>>
>>13525734
>I don't know what those are
Sasuga tokufag
>>
File: Al.jpg (27 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Al.jpg
27 KB, 640x480
We're gonna beat the Tyranids!
Right Bernie?
>>
>zeorymer

brb after I mei-ou the nids
>>
>>13526410
I was never into tabletops anyway, whatever.
>>
File: 1271014782119.png (447 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1271014782119.png
447 KB, 480x640
Patlabor TV, so they're either doomed, or something bizarre or ridiculous happens and they save the world somehow.
>>
>Gyrozetter

Raibird can time travel and shit, we'll be fine after some comical interludes and shots of busty girls in race queen outfits, a short fight, and then the Burst Core gauge doing whatever.
>>
>God Mars
Maybe if there's only one hive and I can detonate the antiproton bomb inside Gaia. I'm fucked otherwise
>>
>>13525453
Aside from the upper end of Super, most mecha series would lose from the zerg rush of pure numbers.

Also consider that most series are based on Earth or the solar system, so you'll have the full force of nids bearing down on it.
>>
>Rewatched the final battle of Frontier's TV series
It all boils down to Vajra vs Tyranid
>>
>Kakuranger

Maybe the yokai spells would do things as well as the giants squishing the bugs
>>
>>13526842
Macross

Zentradi/Meltran numbers are practically limitless. They have significantly better space travel and space combat capabilities.

Also the UN/NUN forces at any point from 7 and on would be more than a match. Especially when you get to Frontier. Where everything shoots reaction warheads, super dimensional energy beams, or tiny black holes.
>>
>>13527234
And then the Vajra joins in.
>>
>>13525747
You do understand that the turn a is easily the most destructive machine in gundam, right? You would have the turn x, as well, and blueprints for psyco/X/god gundams, too.
>>
>>13527234
Is that enough? I'm under the assumption that it is the whole nid forces attacking which not having any exact numbers that the biomass is at least equivalent to the mass of the earth minimal and probably far far more then the entire solar system in biomass.

So you have a case of throwing so much meat at the problem that they just can't keep up to prevent them from omnomnoming earth while also fighting them.
>>
>>13527271
They won't be able to fight after Nekki Basara is done with them. Also, they're fucked if they meet protodevils.
>>
File: 1445754133452.jpg (399 KB, 540x756) Image search: [Google]
1445754133452.jpg
399 KB, 540x756
>g0ast
This means I have access to all previous Riders , Metal Heroes and Sentai, right?
>>
>>13527263
But the Tyranids are not mechanical broski, they are more Biological in nature that can absorb everything I think minus living metal. IF, and I say IF the Hive Mind manage to absorb Turn-A, Goodbye fucking galaxy

Ripper with moonlight butterfly
>>
>>13527287
Moonlight butterfly does funky things to organics, though. I don't see any reason why the nanomachines couldn't just be reprogrammed into killing organic matter. The black history database is really the main weapon here, anyways.
>>
>>13527304
Oh yeah I just remember the nanomachine thingy manage to do some funky thing on Gym.
But the main question still remain, is it a Hive Fleet or a Splinter Fleet?
>>
>>13527276
Do you have something besides hurrdurr muh awesome pilots or muh power wanking?

I don't think you understand just how much meat they can throw at the problem.
>>
>>13527276
You know that the Tyranids om nom nom a whole galaxy albeit smaller one from the Milky Way before they invaded the humans?

The only known race that can be effective combating this plague is a sentient immortal living robot who has a long list in their resume for shattering gods itself.
>>
>Nadesico
We're fucked.
>>
>>13527329
>warhammer 40k fan
>accusing others of power wanking
>>
>>13527438
Not that guy but what he say is kinda true broski.
If a nid want to
>hurrdurr muh awesome pilots or muh power wanking

They could pull Old One Eye into the fray
>>
File: 1333311194492.jpg (86 KB, 628x788) Image search: [Google]
1333311194492.jpg
86 KB, 628x788
>>13525453
>Build Fighters Try
>plastic miniatures vs plastic miniatures
>>
>>13525453
>Comet Lucifer
Fucked hard.
>>
>>13527329
Serious answer to this question: Can they stop black holes?

If the answer is no, Gepelnich can at the very least cause a mutual loss.
>>
>>13527438
40k is absurdness of course.

Can something in macross kill the entire nid biomass which at the very least is a earth size biomass before it reaches Earth? Because otherwise the Earth is screwed and the forces would basically be protecting whatever piece of land or space they are currently on while the rest is nommed.
>>
>>13527505
You could black hole an entire star system and still the nids will still be there.
The only way to win is to destroy earth it self so the nids will simply ignore Earth due to no biomass to recycle
>>
>>13527505
How long do the black holes stick around? If it's for a short period it won't really matter.

As to neutralizing them, the most likely case would be the warp like hive mind doing something about it with some sort of psyker power.
>>
Ideon could handle them.
>>
>Gundam Unicorn
Newtype Magic them to dust? That's the only way I see this working out.
>>
>>13527536
Gepelnitch's black hole doesn't suck matter.

It sucks spiritia, which is life energy. As long as there are anything alive out there, it'll keep going.

And the Vajra can probably put up a good fight anyway. Evolving to be immune to whatever shit the Tyranid can throw at them.
>>
>>13527509
>destroy an Earth size biomass
Dimension Eaters. Just 3 of them will do.

And they can just spam MDEs.
>>
>>13527558
>Earth size biomass
at very least senpai.
>>
I want /tg/, /co/, /v/, /reddit/, /tumblr/ and /a/ to leave.
>>
>>13527555
Assuming psyker powers work to neutralize it, which with the nids becomes more and more powerful with more biomass it still isn't a problem, but of course you are running into a wizard did territory.

You also have a problem with evolving to fight that evolution to fight that evolution to fight that evolution and so on and so forth. So with the amount of biomass and nomming a few to see how they work I'm thinking the nids would come out on top.
>>
>>13525751
i always thought hte original zentraedi were tyranid levels of ridiculous in numbers
Couldnt macross be said to beat tyranids by making the hivemind listen to a song?
>>
>>13527867
>zentraedi
>>
>>13525453
>last /m/
>shin getter Armageddon
Throw those fuckers at me and ill send them to a point of before and end
>>
>>13527582
So, you want /m/ to be a ghost town?
That'd be cool.
>>
>>13527867
I don't know, some psyker wanted to read what the Hivemind was thinking end up scratching his own head to death.
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.