[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does Ca count as /m/, is it too organic due to the skeleton or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: CalneCa.jpg (59 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CalneCa.jpg
59 KB, 600x600
Does Ca count as /m/, is it too organic due to the skeleton or still technically /a/ due to being a Miku corruption?
I'm kinda thinking about how we'll never get a ZeroMachina translation and felt like discussing Calcium with some anons.
>>
>>13521397
I'm about half concerned that Miku is /m/ on account of being "android." But I am no authority, Wait and see how mods feel about it.
>>
>>13521406
I felt Ca might've been safe because of the fact that she's more robotic but I guess you have a point.
I still wish people cared enough about her to translate the light novels and the one manga
>>
>>13521397
>Ca
>ZeroMachina
>Calcium

No fucking idea at all what you're talking about.
>>
>>13521406
>Wait and see how mods feel about it.
there are no mods on /m/
and fuck off
>>
>>13521415
Ca is Calcium, she's a skeleton robot that wears human exoskeletons to appear human, pic related.
ZeroMachina is a recent light novel featuring her and other characters from her music videos. The artist Deino made some trailers for it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54dMwdv5IZ8
>>
>>13521415
*OP Pic related
>>
>>13521406
>miku
>not /m/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fixeFV-oQY
>>
>>13521428
Well the CG is better than most anime.
And does this really need to be based on Miku? Yeah branding and such but this seems like an idea that can stand on it's own.
>>
I don't think it was ever eallyr clear if the Vocaloids are supposed to be gynoids or independent programs. Maybe it's a combination of both, where the programs can upload themselves into mobile platforms.
>>
>first found out about Ca in some WTF thread
>most of the replies are WTF2SPOOKYNOSLEEP2NIGHT bullshit
>thought she looked pretty cute

thatsmyfetish.jpg
>>
>>13521428

Cool. Looks neat.
>>
That design looks fucking awful, like it came straight out of a 14-year-old's Deviantart page.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.