[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Legaciam
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: relic armor legaciam.jpg (52 KB, 389x500) Image search: [Google]
relic armor legaciam.jpg
52 KB, 389x500
>TFW only one episode
>>
>>13520935
I could have sworn ive seen some sort of novel version of this before when I was searching for Info.
>>
>>13520935
Loved. Loved the characters, the setting, the designs, the action.

This would have been great as a proper series.
>>
Legaciam, Le Deus, Good Morning Althea, Dragon's Heaven, and Dangaioh all came out at the same time. And only Dangaioh went anywhere. Sigh.
>>
>>13521192
>And only Dangaioh went anywhere

Nnnnnnnnnnot really
>>
>>13521517
Going two steps from your starting position is still going somewhere, it's just not doing very much.
>>
>tfw cannot make out the lyrics in the ED
>>
>>13521192
isn't Le Deus like incredibly boring(it defenitly has a boring opening) and have almost no actual /m/ content?
>>
>>13521192
Is there any complete list of 80s /m/ OVA ?

I need it since I am on an OVA spree.
>>
>>13526526
There were several attempts at it... in the archive.
>>
>>13526641
You mean the archive that's now lost because the simpleton in charge sodded it all up?
>>
Legaciam had pretty good style. Kitazume isn't any more of a storyteller than Kogawa was at Greed though.
>>
>>13528244
Answers?
>>
>>13520935
And its ending song is catchy as fuck
>>
>>13520935
>You want the ending son?
>Lolnovel

Fuck this shit, Not-Purus and Power Armors are the best mix ever.
>>
>>13528306
Greed to me was pretty decent, but Cool Cool Bye pulled off the storytelling aspect even better. It's a shame that we don't have more directorial works from Kogawa though.
>>
>>13530957
I want the lyrics to the ending.
>>
>>13520959
Same here. I always say this in every 80s OVA thread, but Legaciam had a really cool premise, IMO, that it would have been very intriguing to see the rest animated.
>>
>>13520935
Somehow I got appleseed vibe from this.

>>13521192
Whenever I watch 80s standalone OVAs, I always feel that this needs to have a shump/side scroller as I want to control these mechs in a vidya .
>>
>>13530816
If mostly unintelligible.
>>
>>13535784
Do any such titles exist?
>>
>>13539122
Anyone?
>>
>>13542976
Well , there is macross scramble valkyrie for Snes and some Gall force Shump for famicon.

Wait, there is shump of mazinger and SD gundam too.
>>
>>13533138
Why WASN'T the rest animated? Economic rupture?

>>13547532
>some Gall force Shump for famicon

Don't you mean MSX?
>>
>>13547914
The studio (Kitazume's own Atelier Giga) went under after the first episode.
>>
>>13547914
Don't know about MSX version but the nes translated rom combo I downloaded from the link posted in /vr/ had one.

/m/ pasta image had games based on anime, I don't have it right now though.
>>
>>13548021
>The studio (Kitazume's own Atelier Giga) went under after the first episode.

Damm it !
>>
>>13548021
Ouch. Even Kogawa's Studio Bebow lasted longer than this. Then again, Kogawa fared better than Kitazume overall.
>Kitazume is reduced to doing manga, only to use digital tools in a clumsy manner that makes his artwork suffer, while his storytelling flaws become increasingly obvious
>Kogawa drops off the face of the Earth, surfacing only to do a little animation work, yet his drawing skills remain intact
>>
>>13548409
Bebow officially lasted ten years. They just only made their own anime as sort of a group activity before the oldest stars left the nest.
>>
>>13520935
What's up this guys deal with having pre-pubescent girls with young men ?

I swear I saw the same thing in that circus short in Robot Carnival.
>>
>>13548873
Pre-pubescent isn't the word.
>>
>>13549549
Correction- loli/pubescent girls
>>
>>13520935
Apart from that boy with really squeeky voice , it was entertainning.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.