[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Zeonic released Volume 4 of Thunderbolt for those interested
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: cover.jpg (259 KB, 847x1200) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
259 KB, 847x1200
Zeonic released Volume 4 of Thunderbolt for those interested:

EPISODES: 29-37
PAGES: 225
RELEASED: 2015.11.18
DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/download/w129vr7zdfcjqhi/%5BZeonicScanlations%5D_Mobile_Suit_Gundam_Thunderbolt_%5BVolume04%5D.zip

The next stage is the Earth, the beginning of a new fate! It has been seven months since the struggle to the death in the Thunderbolt Sector. The fate of Io and Darryl that appeared to be over, still continues. Universal Century 0080: The blue planet, Earth. What fate awaits Io, Darryl and the survivors from the sector of hell?!

Previous Volumes:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/34329r371t33qqf/%5BZeonicScanlations%5D_Mobile_Suit_Gundam_Thunderbolt_%5BVolume01%5D.zip
http://www.mediafire.com/download/o04lao4lhzu1mws/%5BZeonicScanlations%5D_Mobile_Suit_Gundam_Thunderbolt_%5BVolume02%5D.zip
http://www.mediafire.com/download/cqh0j87kdkknqo2/%5BZeonicScanlations%5D_Mobile_Suit_Gundam_Thunderbolt_%5BVolume03%5D.zip
>>
Heh, and I just downloaded the raw yesterday. Thanks as usual, Deacon!
>>
>>13520873
Fucking love you, anon.
>>
File: 1444715726488.gif (833 KB, 350x497) Image search: [Google]
1444715726488.gif
833 KB, 350x497
>>13520873
AW SHIT
>>
We will finally get Daryl Bara Team translated
>>
File: Zeon bara team.png (315 KB, 588x450) Image search: [Google]
Zeon bara team.png
315 KB, 588x450
>>13520946
fuck yeah
>>
Bump for more awesome Thunderbolt soon! I hope he releases more quickly before the anime starts
>>
Holy shit there were alot of rare suits in this volume
>>
>>13521316
Given that it's only 4 episodes so far, he can take all the time he needs. When he feels like it, that is.
>>
>>13522403

What? Thunderbolt is gonna be an OVA?
>>
>>13522425
Net anime, actually.
>>
File: 1389052192532.gif (371 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1389052192532.gif
371 KB, 500x375
>>13521481
>all these suit variations
>knowing only a handful will ever see release as HGs if the OAVs do extremely well
>>
The four episodes correspond to the four volumes of the Earth Arc.
>>
After reading this (and skimming through the raw for volume 5), I'm a bit confused. Are both the Zeon remnants and the EF fighting against the South Seas Alliance? Does this mean that Io and Darryl have a common foe?

Another thing that bugs me is the level of incompetence on both sides: after A Baoa Qu, Zeon forces still control large patches of the planet, plus the other lunatics like the SSA. How tenous is the power the Earth Federation holds upon the Earth Sphere if they can't get rid of those guys?
At the same time, Zeon didn't seem to have a unified chain of command when 50% of their remaining forces refuse to lay down arms and just keep fighting as guerrillas and/or bail out of the Earth Sphere altogether.
>>
>>13523670
Zeon wants the machine back, the EF wants the Alliance destroyed and the Psycho Zauku either confiscated or destroyed.

We don't know how the Remnants work. We saw two seperate, unrelated units in book four with Daryl's still being under central command.
>>
This story is a bit weird for Gundam
>>
>>13526782

I don't follow. It feels a lot more down-to-earth compared to some of the more esoteric plots. Nary a hint of Newtype bullshit: Here, it's two military forces closing in on a high-value target that they both want.

I do find it vaguely annoying that Io never seems to catch a break. Like, Daryl's situation is immeasurably worse, but he seems entirely at peace with himself and is surrounded by his blood-brothers; Io's own family is lining up to stab him in the back, and no-one particularly seems to *like* him.

More, I think they're giving him too much shit over losing the Gundam. The Psycho Zaku was equally wrecked - and really, Daryl only won that fight because of a lucky lightning strike. (There's actually a lot of cross-pollination here, you realize; Zeon has a Gundam, while the Federation has the Zeong/Psycommu.)

Is the series going to end with 'Zeon Gundam' versus a 'Federation Zaku'?
>>
>>13526855

Alternatively, a Zeon Gundam versus a giant Federation Mobile Armor.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.