[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /m/, we're Tekkadan, and we'd like to show you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 14
Hello /m/, we're Tekkadan, and we'd like to show you around our ship, the Isaribi.
>>
Those stairs don't have handrails. I'm reporting you.
>>
this is where we keep our giant puffy green jackets
>>
This is our bridge, captained by Mika and Orga, and outfitted with state-of-the-art Exposition Screens, powered by ahab energy.
>>
looks like shit
>>
And here is where we commit warcrimes!

Buy a novelty jacket before you go!
>>
>>13513138

yeah they reaaaally overdo the whole wear and tear thing. Why is everything rusted, was it a fucking swamp at some point?
>>
We outfit all our CDC operatives with high-perfomance Exposition Terminals for operational support. This is our crewmate, Chad Chadan, hard at work at his Exposition Terminal. Say hello to Chad!
>>
>>13513138
They really should try to at least polish up the bridge a bit.
>>
Exposition Screens provide us lots of important info and background exposition during missions.
>>
>>13513136
I read that as
>powered by Mika and Orga
>>
The bridge is outfitted with a giant Exposition Screen, for the captain & his crew.
>>
It must take a lot of ahabs to power your ship
>>
The main Exposition Screen even lets us communicate with other ships, like Tewiaz's Naze Turbine.
>>
>>13513158
what is mars's original language?
>>
Exposition Screens are a main part of every ship's loadout throughout the solar system. You can even make yours different colors, like green, and orange!
>>
>>13513185
So it's like Fallout?
>>
In between missions, we discuss long-term plans at our CDC's Exposition Table. This is a very important part of the ship.
>>
>>13513131
See? >>13513198
Handrails.

That ship's up to code.
>>
I think instead of watching a show about this boring, gross ship full of uninteresting, badly dressed people I would like to watch a show with lots of cool fighting robots, I wish there was one of those on the air.
>>
Rumor has it long ago, the forerunners scattered Exposition Beacons throughout the galaxy. No one knows why or how Exposition Beacons exist, but it is rumored this is why our Exposition Screens work everywhere.
>>
>>13513181
Old Solar
>>
In conclusion, Exposition Screens are an important part of our world, and a lot of powerful organizations rely on them. It's safe to say that our world wouldn't be the same without Exposition Screens!

Logging off, Biscuit.
>>
You people sure whine a lot. I assume the in thing that keeps you going in your sad lives where you refuse to like anything is your sense of self-superiority.
>>
how are you going to defend this time IBOfags
>>
>>13513236

I agree with the sentiment, but you could do this exact type of treatment with eva for example

the difference is that eva also had ton of other cool shit and this doesn't
>>
>>13513244
I actually really liked this week's fight.
>>
>>13513252
I like it too, it's just funny.
>>
>>13513218
>manko
are their subs actually any good or is it just another crunchyrip?
>>
>>13513236
There's no point arguing with you people with the mental age of a one year old. You just cry and shit yourselves and can't understand what you're being told. IBO fans will be forced to live with the reality that they're having a better time than you.
>>
File: keks.png (2 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
keks.png
2 MB, 1920x1200
>>
>>13513129
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1RnYfFZK2k
>>
>>13513146
Fucking Chad. The faggot ruined my coffee once.
>>
>>13513146
fuck you Chad, i told you to wake me up on 8 jovian daytime
>>
File: 1447718505295.jpg (167 KB, 405x412) Image search: [Google]
1447718505295.jpg
167 KB, 405x412
>Op
>this thread
>next 200 posts
>>
File: the edge of my dick.jpg (221 KB, 1094x875) Image search: [Google]
the edge of my dick.jpg
221 KB, 1094x875
>>13513402
>posting rustle
>>
>>13513412
No, Tom Cruise, don't fuck that kid!!
>>
>>13513260
Nah they are just a bunch of pussies.
>>
>Even in-universe they acknowledge how silly Biscuit's name is
>>
>>13513263
I'm having a blast with IBO

But it does have many flaws
>>
>>13513145
>>13513149
Someone has to shake hands with whoever thought it was a good idea to make a ship with such cheap metal.
>>
>>13513605
It is, the quality could be better. There's more but I kinda forgot what it is.

Saying something like this show is boring and uninteresting is called subjectivity and can never be considered as flawed. This is why no one bother replying to the shitposter.
>>
>>13513640
Mr. Kenken-Wanwan thought it was a good idea.
>>
Just one thing.

What is Ahab particles/reactors or whatever? And nanolamite armor?
>>
>>13513674
Their version of Minovsky reactor/particles and Gundanium.

The fuck does it matter, some nerds will write technobabble in an art mook later, then you faggots can argue over magic pixie dust again
>>
>>13513674
It's foreshadowing how we're going to finally get space whales this time around.
>>
File: 1444963325765.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1444963325765.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>13513129
Tekkadan, I'm CIA.
>>
>>13513146
You actually took a screencap that looks like it's taken from an infomercial.

Look at Eugene! He has no reason to be there. He's just posing for the camera, pretending to work.
>>
>>13513176
>>13513185
Wait, what's the problem here?
It's just being Star Trek.
>>
>>13513146
>When is this mother fucker going to stop breathing down my neck and let me do my damn work?
>>
>>13513733
keep it until a CHAR appear
>>
How did Mika get into the gundam at the end of the first epsiode? Wasn't he in one of the smaller mobile workers on the ground? I was confused about this. He took an elevator down? Wasn't he in the midst of battle?
>>
>>13514145
Literally the start of episode 2.
>>
>>13513129
hello tekkadan, I'm CIA
>>
>>13513665
It is.
The first EP get me riled up. But then EXPOSITION time. I mean sure a little exposition is ok, but the whole goddamn scene?

Shit.
>>
>>13514145
clearly this show needs more exposition
>>
I think the real reason people whine about the exposition is because it doesn't afford them the ability to act superior to people who are confused, since the show's plot is explained thoroughly.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.