[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who Would Win?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1
File: StrikeFreedomVsSaitama.png (986 KB, 1170x606) Image search: [Google]
StrikeFreedomVsSaitama.png
986 KB, 1170x606
>>
He would destroy Strike Freedom in One Punch, but Kira would somehow survive and keep coming back in stronger and stronger Freedom upgrades and repeat ad infinininium.
>>
>>13513104
>non mecha
>SEED

Kill this cancer now
>>
Grendizer
>>
Can bald goku breathe in space?
>>
>>13513157
guy survived a trip to the moon so probably
>>
>>13513157
He can survive for awhile. He jumped from the Moon back to Earth.
>>
Worst show of the season
>>
>>13513157
I think he can hold his breath for basically infinite time and his body is strong enough to not be affected by the vacuum.
>>
>>13513173
Actually kill yourself
>>
>>13513104
Kira would somehow manage to make Saitama not give a fuck and walk away while all the Kira/SEED fans will declare this a victory in Kira's favor.
>>
Here's a better question, how well does the SF's VPS hold up to Saitama's punches?
>>
>>13513128
He wouldn't somehow survive He would resurrect in a form that's stronger than his previous one.

Athrun Zala killed Kira Yamato when he self-destructed Aegis on the Strike.

Kira resurrects as Jesus Yamato and returns with the Freedom.

Shinn Asuka kills Jesus Yamato with an ASS through Freedom's cockpit.

Jesus resurrects as God Jesus Yamato and returns with the Strike Freedom.
>>
A Punch that Always Destroys, vs. a Man that Never Dies. Truly a fight for the ages.
>>
>>13513207
I think Saitama, if he actually puts effort into it, doesn't have a set value, but rather a "better than your defense" thing for a punch.
>>
>>13513221
So he would become Super Saiyan God Jesus Yamato Super Saiyan eventually?
>>
>>13513207
Things can actually bypass the PS armor if they hit long or hard enough. The armor requires electricity and can only consume so much at a time. There's just very few weapons that can do it.

The PS armor also isn't very strong at the joints (The Astray red frame with the katana targets the joints on PS equipped MS because of this) and the PS armor doesn't stop and sort of ripping or tearing actions, just impacts Freedom had its head knocked off by a gundam hammer before and I believe at least one gundam had something like an arm torn off or crushed before)
>>
>>13513140
>non mecha
kyeeeek
>>
>>13513104
ONE HUNDRED PUSHUPS

ONE HUNDRED SITUPS

ONE HUNDRED SQUATS

THEN A TEN KILOMETER RUN

EVERY SINGLE DAY
>>
Saitama would win since he's the hero and Kira is the villain along with Lacus.
>>
>>13513518
Then I can be as great as Kira?
>>
>>13513157
>>13513167
He held his breath.
>>
>>13513525
No, just bald like Saitama.
>>
>>13513525
No. He is genetically engineered to be as talented as he is. Kira cheats at life. Unlike the Natural born Saitama who worked hard to attain his power.

For the preservation of our blue and pure world
>>
>>13513560

>Implying Saitama is a Natural when the training regime described in >>13513518 would probably destroy any body of a regular human
>>
>>13513833
It's just strength training, and it's not even that strenuous.
>>
>>13513837
It's the "every single day" part that's the killer. Your body would start to wear out and you could potentially inure yourself if you don't take days off to rest.
>>
>>13513837
Eventually, if you actually did that, you'd probably end up doing more harm to your body than good since you'd be taking very little time to properly rest.

Saitama can get away with it because he lives in a world where if you want to be something and continually try to, you can become that (see also that one person who became a crab)
>>
>>13513104
Shit
>>
>>13513921

Or the guy who became a car. Saitama is basically a "hero" monster. He was obsessed with being a hero, but never let that obsession control him, only drive him. And then when he realized how strong he'd become, he became bored and just wanted something to entertain him.
>>
>>13513523
Kira would actually hijack the show and become the hero himself. Not to mention, if there were remaster/re-release, it would make things look like Kira was forced to take up the role of an antagonist because there's no other way.
>>
>>13513285
Knowing Saitama he'd hit so hard the reactor wouldn't be able to keep up.
>>
>>13514421
Saitama is actually suffering from divine boredom.

He only wants to fight evil but he's so powerful that there's nothing left in the world to actually challenge him anymore.
>>
>>13513560
Saitama would probably think that those Blue Cosmos really need to get a hobby and just walk off, but not after destroying the organization because he just wandered there by complete accident.
>>
>>13513173
>Madhouse's best technical effort since Redline
>based on a fantastic webcomic
>bad
>>
>>13514855
But people beforehand said it would be good so i have to pretend it's not
It's also relatively well-liked among people from other sites so I have to hate it
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.