[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Absolute madness
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: p3527857_d_v7_aa.jpg (182 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
p3527857_d_v7_aa.jpg
182 KB, 480x720
Tomino's chaotic directing at it's best
>>
As someone who hasn't seen F91 yet, is it better to hope for a possible remake series within the decade?
>>
F91 had so much god damn potential

Every day I curse Sunrise for not giving it the full series it deserved. If I could even get a six 30 minute episodes for an OVA I would be happy.
>>
>>13512891
wew lad
>>
>>13512917
Sunrise and Bandai hate late UC because it almost always sells poorly. The best we can hope for would be a decent length retelling in a manga. Animated, it will probably never happen.

Even so, hold on to the hope, and to the power within us that is possibility
>>
Garzey's Wing was better
>>
>>13512942
Is Thunderbolt late or early UC? I have yet to watch 0079 so I try to keep myself in the dark as much as possible, but maybe if that Thunderbolt anime does OK, maaaaaybe F91 goes back into the running for re-telling?
>>
>>13512968
Alternate one year war.
>>
>>13512968
It's early, and in an alternate UC where the OYW went on longer than a year.
>>
>>13512968
It's 0079.
>>
>>13512891
its a shame really, and all the shit xbone alludes to that woupd have happened during what f91 would have covered is one giant tease

>Vanguard Civil War
I need it

also think of all the MSVs
>>
>>13512891
No Garzy's wing is Tomino's madness at its best.
>>
>>13512917
No, Japan doesn't like late UC as much so they're going to just keep cramming more stuff into early UC no matter how little sense it makes.
>>
>>13512942
But didn't they say G-Reco was a success?
>>
I love f91, despite the fairly minor pacing issues. Yes it's fast, and there's some little hiccups in the middle, but it's a good movie.
>>
>>13514040
what alot of people need to realize about f91 is that its happening over a span of months not days or weeks
>>
File: f91 first kill.webm (3 MB, 640x347) Image search: [Google]
f91 first kill.webm
3 MB, 640x347
It was great.
>>
>>13514062
Really? I always thought that it was the first few weeks to max 2 months of a conflict we never see.
>>
I think the reason why late UC never does to we'll is because of pacing issues. F91 is a 30 year jump. With its pacing and very little set up, its impossible to really understand the current state of the time line without research, victory is the same way. You could watch F91 or Victory without watching any of the early UC and it would still make as much sense if you hadn't read the Manga or done some wiki research
>>
I watched this for the first time recently. First 30 minutes was actually pretty good, a bit slow, but good. I was starting to wonder why everyone complained about it so much, then the rest of the movie happened.
>>
Never listen to anyone who doesn't think F91 is shit.
>>
>>13512917

F91 is like 25 odd years old at this point and doesn't even have much of a fanbase. There is literally no hope it's ever getting an anime remake. It's highly unlikely it'll ever get even a manga that touches upon it beyond Crossbone and it's various spin-offs, since doing those is basically that guys job now.
>>
>>13513869

> all the shit xbone alludes to would have happened during what f91 would have covered

Nothing in Crossbone is meant to indicate any of the original F91's plans. Crossbone just uses some of the F91 cast and does it's own thing entirely with them.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.