[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck happened, /m/? Did she really just jump on him and die?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
What the fuck happened, /m/? Did she really just jump on him and die?
>>
It's a mystery.
When I saw the scene I got the impression some kind of shock or impact had killed her.

How'd you enjoy the rest of ZZ, anyway?
>>
>>13509099
She hit the floor too hard. it's either that or it was an animation fuckup that somehow made the rocks fall more to the side instead of the center.
It was also the part where I laughed the most in all the show for some reason.
>>
>>13509099
>she really just jump on him and die
No, he jumped on her to save her, but knocked her head into the pavement and killed her by accident.
>>
>>13509099
Einstein and Bohr are still trying to figure out a solution.
>>
File: 1445297495103.png (2 MB, 800x1143) Image search: [Google]
1445297495103.png
2 MB, 800x1143
>>13509099
It just did. People really don't know what else to say. Fuck man I like to think that she faked her death so she could go back to Moon Moon.
>>
File: 1411726773170.gif (2 MB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1411726773170.gif
2 MB, 500x375
I find funny that this moment was so dumb we have this thread like once every two weeks.
>>
>>13510182
>we have this thread like once every two weeks.
We... really don't. Honestly I can't remember the last time anyone brought this particular episode up.
>>
>>13510191
I do remember another one in this same month, and I swear I've seen it a couple more times since the year started. In fact, I remember in that last one I brought up one thing an anon asked in another one:

>How did Rasara die? Was she impaled in Mondo's boner?

Maybe not every two weeks but, we have it a lot. Not that I'm complaining. Just pointing out how much this baffles people.
>>
File: puru3.jpg (88 KB, 474x750) Image search: [Google]
puru3.jpg
88 KB, 474x750
>>
>>13509099
Apart from this I still don't understand how Leina survived that explosion, and I doubt it was newtype magic.
>>
>>13510501
Rewatch that episode. She got up and left before the explosion.
>>
>>13510501
this still haunts me man
>>
>>13509099
She was a cyber-newtype and her insides were made of glass.
>>13510501
The power of Sayla's first speaking role since 0079 brought her back to life.
>>
>>13509099
This is the biggest mystery of Gundam as far as I'm concerned.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.