[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Implosion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7
File: 20150507041212163.jpg (62 KB, 861x551) Image search: [Google]
20150507041212163.jpg
62 KB, 861x551
Well, this looks neat...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=28&v=HfjFK9QIMKw
>>
File: ProjectOverdrive.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ProjectOverdrive.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
Interesting.

This is a game I'm actually planning to get. Didn't expect it to have a protect like this.

It kind of reminds me of that Project Overdrive that was done for LoL.
>>
>movie of an iphone game
I thought it would stop at Angry Birds
>>
I've played the game on my jailbroken ipod for free, pretty good, though its a pain to grind for second mech and customizations, but i feel there's not enough story to it.
>>
>>13500943
the anime tailer looks kinda interesting.
game looks like a boring dungeon crawler, tho.
>>
>>13501020
>anime trailer
I think this is just one movie, doubt rayark has the budget.
>game is boring dungeon crawler
Because it kinda is....
>>
>>13501025
the final stage is one big boss fight; at the end of every level you fight a new form of the boss
insert nanomachines meme here
>>
>"The universe is a one-way mirror."

What did the little shota mean by this?
>>
File: Implosion-NeverLoseHope.jpg (74 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Implosion-NeverLoseHope.jpg
74 KB, 1280x720
>>13501011
>>though its a pain to grind for second mech and customizations, but i feel there's not enough story to it.

I know the game is short but can you expand more on this?
>>
I always thought their other game, Cytus, was really cool.
Ain't nobody got the space for this shit, though. Why can't android games be downloaded to SD card, again?
>>
I wanna see more art from this game (and coming anime movie). Some of the mecha stuff looks really cool.
>>
>>13503044
What do you mean by expand?
>>
File: Implosion-NeverLoseHope_02.png (2 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
Implosion-NeverLoseHope_02.png
2 MB, 1600x900
>>13504962

Is it too tedious/boring to go around grinding for those customizations and "second mech" stuff?
>>
File: Avalon.png (303 KB, 1004x928) Image search: [Google]
Avalon.png
303 KB, 1004x928
>>13503854

Indeed. It's surprisingly good for a phone game.
>>
>>13505023
Unlocking the second mech, Crimson, requires you to get 30 badges, and every level has 3 badges that can be earned. One map has around 8 levels including boss. While some are easy to get like just complete level on hard mode, others like don't get hit at all or or no breaking of containers, which contains cash, health regen items and sometimes customizations for the mechs. Some good customizations can be bought in shop but the best ones have to be unlocked
>>
>>13508151
>Crimson requires 30 badges
It's actually 42
>can't take damage or break any boxes
That isn't actually that bad, but annoying when you accidentally get hit by a trash mob, and you need to heal but can't. Even worse ones include not being able to use your special skills or no using of your gun, including special limited use guns they give you in a level, like shotguns, flamethrowers and even black hole guns.
>>
File: Avalon_artwork.jpg (138 KB, 800x514) Image search: [Google]
Avalon_artwork.jpg
138 KB, 800x514
>>13508151
>>13508199

Those requirements remind me of Mischief Makers for some reason.
>>
File: ImplosionMechs.jpg (253 KB, 1900x1000) Image search: [Google]
ImplosionMechs.jpg
253 KB, 1900x1000
>>13508151
>>13508199
>>Crimson

A bit of a spoiler there but an interesting one by the way.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.