[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/m/ confessions/unpopular opinions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 211
Thread images: 26
File: 1361806368852.jpg (66 KB, 452x504) Image search: [Google]
1361806368852.jpg
66 KB, 452x504
Long story short, I won't be able to post on 4chan for a bit so I want to confess my sins. I encourage others to do so as well

>Macross Frontier was my first Macross and I still think it's a great show after having watched the others
>I liked Macross Zero
>I finished Votoms and thought it was incredibly overrated
>I shit post about how bad ZZ is despite having never watched it, and I probably never will
>I have a soft spot for SEED because of the mech designs, the music and Lacus being my waifu
>I have never built any Gunpla
>I've played more hours of Gundam Dynasty Warriors than Vs
>I haven't completed a single SRW that doesn't at least have a menu patch
>Armored core 4A is my favorite
>00 is my favorite AU and I liked the movie
>Even after watching several other super robot shows, Gurren Lagann is still my favorite
>I own a core drill necklace and wear it under my clothes frequently

Forgive me /m/
>>
>>13500158
>I shit post about how bad ZZ is despite having never watched it, and I probably never will
This is the only thing that you listed that's actually bad. Shitposting about shows without having even watched them is a most heinous sin.
>>
>>13500158
>liking Macross Zero

I do not respect your opinions, for they are uninformed and ignorant.
>>
DAILY SHITPOSTING THREAD
>>
>>13500158
As expected from Riddhe.
>>
>>13500176
This, fuck you OP
>>
>Zeta is shit.
>GE999 movie is better than TV series.
>Gundam Wing is better than G
>Macross II is great
>>
Gundam X is my favourite Gundam series after G Gundam
l like both Robotech and Macross equally
I enjoyed Star Driver more than Utena
When people were talking about how Aldnoah Zero was going to be the new Gundam, I thought they were trolling, but watching IBO I can't help but constantly think of A;Z
Feldt a best gundam girl
>>
>never watched a 'super' robot show (Shin Getter, Mazinger, etc)
>never watched a Macross series
>find protagonists talking about justice fucking annoying
>>
/m/ has shit taste
>>
A/Z a shit
>>
>watched nearly all of Gundam, usually only watch first series in a franchise for anything else
>barely watch any pre-90s super robot
>haven't seen tetsujin, Mazinger Z or Getter Robo (although I know a decent amount on them)
>terrible snapfag with gunpla and I don't plan on getting much better
>browsed /a/ for years before realizing I like mecha more but I still sometimes miss the board
>usually get caught up in contributing to shitposting about /m/'s yearly/bi-yearly ragefest (Try was most recent, but I don't shitpost after it's long over like G-reco trolls)
>spend way too much time on /m/ talking about series I've watched instead of watching more series
Probably more but for now I'll admit to this.
>>
I don't know what a snapfag is and I'm to afraid to ask in gunpla threads
>>
>>13500819
It's somebody who just puts the kit together and maybe denubs it and doesn't do anything else. No panel lining, no seam welding, no painting of any kind. There is nothing wrong with it if that is as much as you want to do with your kit.
>>
-Recent newfag to animals, <3 years
-First mecha was Evangelion, 2nd is Geass
-didn't really get into the genre until A/Z
-Turn A and 00 best Gundam
-GOAT girls Puru and Lily Borjarno
-7 is the best macross
-Alto > Sheryl = Ranka
-Evol wasnt that bad
>>
>>13500158
meh normies gunna norm
>>
>>13500835
to anime*
>>
>watched UC Gundam in chronological order
>>
There's nothing wrong with digital animation. Except early digital animation, that stuff was nasty. Cel looks naturally good but there are a lot of

There is absolutely nothing wrong with CG animation as long as it doesn't suck, and it is sucking increasingly less as time goes on. People are needlessly nitpicky, constantly move goalposts, and nothing is ever good enough for them.

Posting that one show from the start of the Patlabor movie where they spent a ton of money on animating the hand moving is not effective proof for why 2d animation is always better than CG 100% of the time. It just means that they had lots of money to animate that scene.

80s fashion is terrifying and often really ugly.

I like the 90s more than the 80s in most areas.

/m/ is way too nostalgia heavy. Plenty of perfectly good shows come out each year.

When a show is bad and you don't like it, you need to say that you don't like it once and then shut the fuck up about it.

People whine way too much and waste their time bitching about the same shows over and over instead of watching shows that they like.
>>
>>13500843
*but there are a lot of advantages to digital animation and things you just couldn't do with cel alone. Particularly brightly coloured shows because cel wasn't great at bright colours.
>>
I liked IGLOO almost as much as 0079
>>
>>13500782
>Not improving on your gunpla
This is the most heinous IMO, you're probably better than the G-Reco poster obviously but don't people posting their painted customs inspire you?

I love Gunpla and Gundam, and I understand wanting to make them look like the show (top coat and panel lining) which in most cases looks quite good. But there's something marvelous about making something truly yours. Nobody else can lay claim to your version of a model and say "it's just like all the others" and you gain a real sense of satisfaction when people notice it while they're over.

It's enjoyable explaining to people what you've used, the fuckups you had to make your machine perfect in your eyes, and seeing your skill grow.

The ideas you have for making wacky monstrosities, and the occasional implementing of that idea to make something really cool. There are people who have made gunpla that look like stills from the anime, it's crazy looking. It's not even about winning contests or proving you're the best at it, because it can be whatever you want. Leaving a gunpla plain out of box is like having art supplies and not touching the paint to the canvas.
>>
>>13500158
>I like all Gundam shows that aren't Wing, IGLOO 2, or G-Reco
>I'd give Turn A a 6/10, and give SEED Destiny an 8/10

I'm the worst, I know.
>>
File: 1410087528814.png (278 KB, 750x692) Image search: [Google]
1410087528814.png
278 KB, 750x692
>>13500158

>i own a core drill necklace
>>
confession thead?
>I watched Seed and destiny every week when i first aired and I hated it
>I actually spent money on the HK sub of it
>I never bothered to paint my gunpla
>I like IBO
>>
>>13500158
I like Diebuster nearly as much as Gunbuster. The openings and endings are among my favourites.
>>
File: Patlabor - Force Integration.jpg (2 MB, 5000x2508) Image search: [Google]
Patlabor - Force Integration.jpg
2 MB, 5000x2508
>>13500158

I've got a most heinous sin to confess. I've never hidden any threads/posts. While I don't think all of the threads here are /m/, I've have never felt the need to shitpost in any of them.
>>
>saw Marida and immediately thought "waifu"
>jerked it to Tieria from 00
>I've only snap fitted my gunplas
>>
>>13500441
That's a given
see
>>13500742
>>
>>13500992
Not that guy, but I don't really get inspired fro seeing other peoples' Gunpla. The whole "making it yours" thing. I'm an artist, I get my creative drive from that. With Gunpla, I can wind down and "Build" some of my favorite robots from my favorite show. I don't feel the need to do anything else to it and no amount of pictures of oranately painted models is going to change that (although I do ENJOY looknig at them and can appreciate the work that went into them). It doesn't help that a lot of the Gunpla fanbase acts like total dickweeds the majority of the time.
>>
I believe /m/ actually likes most of the things it says it hates.
>>
>>13500158
>Macross Frontier was my first Macross and I still think it's a great show after having watched the others

Same here.

>I liked Macross Zero

Same here.

>I finished Votoms and thought it was incredibly overrated

I did watch it not knowing what to expect. Arc 1 and 2 was the best 3 and 4 not so much.

I liked ZZ

>I have a soft spot for SEED because of the mech designs, the music and Lacus being my waifu

00 was my first Gundam, then Wing. After that I did watch SEED and enjoyed how different it was to 00 and Wing.

>I have never built any Gunpla

I will one day, it is on my christmas list.

>I've played more hours of Gundam Dynasty Warriors than Vs

Same here

>I haven't completed a single SRW that doesn't at least have a menu patch

I have you don't really need a menu patch anyway. I would prefer a SR Mission Objective patch.

Yet to play Armored core.

>00 is my favorite AU and I liked the movie

00 was my first and fav gundam, after watching all gundam's it is still my fav gundam.

>Even after watching several other super robot shows, Gurren Lagann is still my favorite

Same, until I watched Getter Robo.

>I own a core drill necklace and wear it under my clothes frequently

That's awesome, I would do that if I had one, and wear it over my clothes.
>>
sure why not I'll do a list
1. I've built one gunpla in my life I bought it from barnes and nobles, I broke it 2 days latter playing with it in neo bird mode.
2. THIS >>13501146
3. in 2010 I caught up with the gundam franchise in terms of what had been produced. I still watch everything new as it airs. With the exceptions of G & 0080, I have not revisited a single nor do I ever intend to.
4. G-portent is a beautiful mobile suit
5. The only Macross I like is SDFM, DYRL, Plus, and II rest is garbage.
6. I watched Gundam in what ever fucking order I felt like when I did it. No logic went from 0079 to X to Zeta to F91 to ZZ to CCA. Just had a list and x'd them off. I did try to watch the tomino early UC series in order at least
7. I enjoy series that can make me laugh from sheer stupidity.
8. Crabstick subs are a fun experience and everyone should try it at least once.
9. I slept with your mother & no I'm not your father
10. Crossbone is a complete mess but I like it.
11. I find Super Robot wars is more useful for masturbation aid than it is for entertainment from Gameplay
12. I think the black history is complete nonsense and you should be ashamed for believing it can work somehow.
13. I would fist an android if I could
14. I think /m/ is full of good guys at the end of the day and is my favorite board on 4chan.
>>
>I liked Linebarrels of Iron and Valvrave the Liberator
-I disliked Turn A Gundam, G Gundam, Code Geass and TTGL. I consider their existences as mistakes.
>Riddhe is my most favourite Gundam Unicorn character
>Gundam 00 is my favourite AU and I liked Movie too
>My favourite Gundams are Legilis, Reborns and Legend.
>I lost all hopes about Iron-Blooded Orphans. I haven't a problem about characters or designs but I disliked lame world building and pacing.
>Soukyuu no Fafner is much more better than NGE
>I disliked Macross except Zero, Plus and II
>My first waifu (woman nudity experience too) was Aphrodia from Baldios
>Space piracy is best sci fi concept
>I believe we need reboots for Dancouga and other 80's classic
>2199's Dessler was a insult to original Dessler.
>I'm 33 year old and I never dated with a girl
>>
>>13501119
It's as much the build as it is the end product. Different experience to snap-fitting. You've got no instructions to implement whatever you want, so you have to think more about how things from another angle. Lots of testing involved in the more work-heavy projects. Can take weeks, so it's satisfying for the payoff.

Unlike when snap-fitting you need to keep the ability for parts to connect, make sure you don't destroy the stability, get to know the suit better. This can range from slightly sanding places to
Make paint easy to attach to totally reconfiguring how a part moves for very extreme changes. Like when doing a kitbash and needing external option parts to get certain things to work together, chances are two suits won't perfectly blend into one another.

After numerous test fittings, putty, priming and plenty of hours spent waiting, it gets to be an involved process. And painting is fun. After all your work you see a (generally, assuming it isn't just minor details) different looking suit.

There's nothing wrong with whatever way to build if the end product is not a monstrosity, but a more full build can be satisfying in a different way than just having the base model. It also provides a relaxing sensation, painting when you have music playing is nice.
>>
>>13501177
>I'm 33 year old and I never dated with a girl
A confession is usually something to be ashamed of.
>>
File: 234567890.jpg (63 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
234567890.jpg
63 KB, 512x288
I liked Valvrave. Shame that s2 was more like interlude than a sequel, that future arc looked fun.
>>
Buddy Complex is actually a damn good show. I haven't enjoyed a modern mecha in years.
>>
I think that Gundam 00, especially s1 > X > Original > Unicorn > The rest.
>>
File: Valv Chart.jpg (1 MB, 1277x4319) Image search: [Google]
Valv Chart.jpg
1 MB, 1277x4319
>>13501398

S1 was actually pretty fun. Post-VIOLATE it started taking itself too seriously and shat the bed because of it.
>>
>>13501146
The problem is that people who hate things are always louder.
It's a psychological thing. You like something other people like, you're normal. You don't like something other people like, you're obviously above the filthy sheeple and need to enlighten them with the power of your mighty opinion.
>>
Cybuster was a great show and I don't really understand the constant hate it gets. Admittedly though I have no experience with its source material.
>>
>>13501177
>I liked Linebarrels of Iron and Valvrave the Liberator
>>13501398
>I liked Valvrave.
>>13501420
>S1 was actually pretty fun.
All dat shit taste
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 500x349) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 500x349
I legitimately, unironically think that the Gogg from Gundam is a cool design and own the HG of it. It's a great representation of it and I'm glad to have bought it.
>>
File: Inset JJBA SFX here.png (2 MB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
Inset JJBA SFX here.png
2 MB, 1680x1050
>>13500848
>Particularly brightly coloured shows because cel wasn't great at bright colours.

I respectfully disagree. Digital anime in the last 5 years in particular tend to go overboard with their lighting to the point where it's genuinely hard on the eyes IMO.
>>
I think GitS: Arise is fantastic.
>>
File: whatoko.jpg (33 KB, 141x264) Image search: [Google]
whatoko.jpg
33 KB, 141x264
>>13501491
>>
Per /m/ and some otaku friends I knew Aldnoah Zero was shit and also that Inaho-kun and Surein Toruyardo both got keked. I watched it to feed my kek fetish, and it did.
>>
>>13500158
>I honestly think Gunbuster, Zeta, and CCA are shit
>ZZ is pretty good
>taking gundam seriously is fucking stupid
>0080 is a pretty standard war story, nothing too spectacular
>Eva is a masterpiece
>Megazone 23 is my favorite mecha
>>
>>13501403
This is not an unpopular opinion.
>>
I though the dub of ______ was great.
>>
>>13501536
>liking ______
dat shit taste
>>
>>13501547
Better than shit like ______
>>
>>13500158
I've never built a gunpla and I've been into gundam depending on how you look at it for years (Like close to a decade) and keep saying I'll do it someday but likely never will because I'd rather spend my money on games and shit.
>>
I have never watched 0079 or the movies. I have never seen Zeta or ZZ or much of UC in general. Unicorn held almost no interest for me and I find the constant Feddie vs Zeon stuff exhausted and exhausting. I love the MS designs but I'm not a big fan of the main Gundam lore.

I vastly prefer the self contained stories of the AU. I've never seen SEED because the mecha looked too generic. 00 rocks. G is the best. IBO is pretty cool so far.

I have tons of Gunpla but spent most of my money on MGs that got panel lined but little else. Starting to learn to paint 1/144 kits. Loving it.

I'm a huge fan of blatant fan service in my robot anime. Godannar was SO cash. Geass too, because I love the character designer.

I've never played Muv Luv and have little desire to. The chicks are fucking amazing looking though.

Imagawa is the best director and can do no wrong in my eyes.

For these and all /m/y sins, i am sorry.
>>
>>13500342
In Getter the characters are mostly talking about how hard they are going to genocide the other side out of existence tho.
>>
okay fine
>I like every Gundam, even Destiny
>primarily because I subscribe to srw's non retarded version of half of them
>I wish I could make my own srw, but lack the ability and the drive to learn said ability
>I feel it is possible to enjoy gritty hard sci-fi and flowery magic psychic teen dramas and noy give two fucks about the differences between
>I think base Getter Robo and Mazinger Z look ten billion times better than Shin Getter and Mazinkaiser
>The only good thing about Getter Armageddon was the music
>I get really mad at mecha games that have improper sfx and music related to iconic cutscenes and attacks/weapons for some reason
>I like Code Geass, because I view it as an elaborate comedy.
>I hate basically everything about Rebuild of Evangelion
>>
>>13501579
>I have never watched 0079 or the movies.
>or much of UC in general
>I find the constant Feddie vs Zeon stuff exhausted and exhausting
>I have never watched... much of UC in general
>I find the constant Feddie vs Zeon stuff exhausted and exhausting
>I find the stuff I've not watched exhausting for how overdone it is
Poseur as fuck
>>
>>13501599
also
I legitimately adore G-Saviour
it is a great b-sci fi movie and exactly the caliber of plot and writing that most gundam is known for.
anyone who says otherwise is a filthy liar
>>
>>13500158
Symphogear is a shit magical girls show and there's nothing /m/ to it. It should be banned from this bard.
>>
Symphogear and Gundam Build Fighters threads plain exhaust me these days because they've been taken over by people who apparently think it's all shit now but won't move on and let people who still like it talk.

So Try was maybe a 6/10 instead of the 9/10 GBF was. GX was controversial but I thought it had more going for it than G. They're not awful shows.

Which is a real pity, because I translated a lot of songs and comics for fun in Symphogear threads. I still show up for big CD releases, but I'm not lurking nearly enough to spot when doujins are posted.
>>
>>13501579
>00 rocks. G is the best. IBO is pretty cool so far.
These opinions are not unpopular though...
>>
>>13500158
wow you're a faggot

>>13501685
you should be a mod
>>
>>13501602

I never claimed it was a reasonable position to hold. From what I've seen of Gundam UC it just hasn't appealed to me storywise. I can see why other people enjoy it, though, and I've never shitposted the subject. Muh opinions and all that.

Oh, and Try was awesome.
>>
I think Gundam in general is pretty underwhelming. I also find myself wishing that there were more series like Votoms. The supplementary material might be garbage, and the final leg of it might not be as solid as those preceding it, but damn, Votoms just has that it factor.
>>
I unironically like newtype magic. In fact, I can't enjoy Gundam without it.
>>
File: Flamboyant space vampires.jpg (75 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Flamboyant space vampires.jpg
75 KB, 1280x720
>>13501420
>hating s2
>not being a doramafag
>being a fairy gook
>>
I think Gundam is a shit franchise. Only 0080 was good in my opinion.

SDF Macross was nonsense. If the enemy was something like the one in the original Gunbuster, it's be a far better story.

Super Sentai and Power Rangers are equally shit. Metal Heroes is where it's at.

I genuinely believe RahXephon to be a superior series in entertainment value and style than Evangelion.

Five Star Stories is overhyped. I preferred Nagano's designs in L-Gaim.

The 80's Astro Boy is the definitive anime adaptation in my opinion.

King Gainer is Tomino's best mecha with Dunbine as a close second.

Eureka Seven ripped off from Gundam X and sucks balls.

Star Wars is retarded shit that manchildren eat up. Lucas ripped it off from Jack Kirby, Space Battleship Yamato, samurai films, and other established fiction. The only reason why the Original Trilogy was a hit is because George's ex-wife edited his rambling.
The Thrawn trilogy and the 2003 Clone Wars cartoon are very good however.

Noboru Ishiguro and Takayuki Kanda are /m/ directors that should be more recognized than Anno and Tomino.

I liked Enterprise. It was my first Trek series and it was starting to gain momentum before it got axed.
Shran>>>>Archer

I think DS9 and B5 are equally awesome.
>>
>>13501052
I actually did this too
>>
>>13500183
It was the best entry in the franchise, git 'er lost.
>>
I enjoyed Macross Frontier, AGE and SEED despite their flaws.

SRW is the primary reason I give shows a chance.

Turn A is incredibly boring despite the mechanical design being really good.

Kamen Rider 555 was pretty good.

I think /m/ is the best board in this god forsaken website

Fire away, nerds.
>>
File: betterversion.jpg (2 MB, 1278x4318) Image search: [Google]
betterversion.jpg
2 MB, 1278x4318
>>13501420
>>
>I liked every Gundam series besides spin-off shit like SD Gundam Force and can admit flaws of every installment
>SEED and Destiny were the last Gundam series I watched due to avoiding them, and I enjoyed them both thoroughly
>I liked Kira in SEED but not Destiny
>Valvrave season 1 and the first half of season 2 I liked (same opinion with G-Reco
>I liked A/Z but the second season I liked less
>I think the Cosmic Era has the best designs in Gundam
>I think Fafner and Rahxephon are better than Evangelion
>Infinite Ryvius is one of my favorite anime of all time
>I liked the super robot part of Kannazuki no Miko but the drama part was ass
>I liked Macross Frontier and thought Ranka was best girl
>Gurren Lagann is okay but I think that most people who think it was really good have never watched other super robot shows
>>
>>13501908
From my experience, the best boards are /m/, /diy/, /tg/, /fit/, and /ck/. /co/ and /tv/ suffer from /pol/ and other shit but you get some great recommend threads. /his/ is fun so far despite the obvious bait and trolls.
>>
>>13501920
What's Fafner like? I've been meaning to see it.

I agree wholeheartedly about Gurren. I wish Da Garn was fully subbed because that was far superior in execution than GL was.

I loved Infinite Ryvius too. That and Gun x Sword are my favorite Taniguchi series before he lost his mind with Geass.
>>
>>13501685
This.
It isn't even mechanical suits, it's downright magic ancient stuff.

The first season was "ok" though, just barely.
>>
>>13501931
>I wish Da Garn was fully subbed because that was far superior in execution than GL was.
You missed the memo then, because it was subbed a year or so ago.
>>
>>13501931
It's similar to Evangelion in the sense that foreign invaders are basically fucking shit up. The story starts with people on an island who had been secluded from the world, but have to go on the run because of their location being revealed. I don't think it's as similar to Evangelion as people would like to say
>>
>>13501931
Like muvluv, but with a weird-science bend as opposed to muvluv's milfic.
>>
>>13501956
>It's similar to Evangelion in the sense that foreign invaders are basically fucking shit up.
Evangelion is like Mars of Destruction, the angels were the natives and human ancestors (Lilith) invaded.
>>
>>13500835
Fairly respectable
>>
>>13501920
Something I want to add
>I enjoyed Cross Ange a lot even though I expected to hate it
>>
>I thought the entirety of 00 was pretty damn good
>Awakening of the trailblazer is the best gundam movie (including the origin ones)
>CCA is terribly overrated and only had good animation and fights
>I actually think vanilla SEED was an alright show (better than wing)
>I haven't watched many other mech shows besides gundam/gurren lagan/EVA
>Zeta is by far the best gundam show in my opinion and 0079 is merely a good show, not a great one imo
>I keep putting of watching patlabor and I don't know why
>>
>>13501993
I liked all of 00 and although I prefer F91, I do think the 00 movie was fine but the ending left me fucking confused. CCA wasn't that great but I have a soft spot for it because it felt like the end of a saga and Chan is cute
>>
Kiddy Grade was one of the best /m/ related series

And the sequel would've been even better than it. If they didn't literally throw away the plot and replace it with fanservice.

Divergence Eve was pretty good, if you watched most of it like an animated VN
>>
>>13500158
...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
>>
>>13501993
>I actually think vanilla SEED was an alright show (better than wing)
I agree.
>>
>>13502009
I thought Kiddy Grade was fine and I only started watching it because I liked the opening
>>
I like SRW with multiple protagonists more than SRW with a single one.
>>
Destiny is my favorite Gundam series and with the exception of a few AU compilation movies I have seen the entire franchise including everything SD Gundam.
>>
>>13500238
Lord Jesus man, this is a Christian board. Spoiler that shit
>>
>>13501951
I've been out of the loop for a while. Did /m/ discuss Da Garn in detail after finishing it?
>>
>>13502060
A few threads here and there, presumably due to post-Clawshrimpy fallouts.
>>
small robots are better than big robots
>>
>>13501993
Terrible opinion

>>13502004
Good opinion
>>
1. I shitpost about how bad Evangelion is despite not have watched it.
2. I like shallow anime and dislike convoluted plots (looking at you gundam 00 and wing)
3. I know next to nothing about most /m/ material but I could talk your ear off about elder scrolls and transformers
4. I unironically like obari designs
5. Ttgl was just ok
6. I would legit fuck a robot. If sex robots were a thing I'd save up for that.
>>
>>13502113
>Like shallow anime
>dislikes 00 and wing
>>
>>13502113
I like Obari designs too, and I'm pretty sure women were bitching about being able to fuck robots for obvious reasons
>>
>>13502113
The three or four robots Obari actually designed are pretty okay, kind of. Nothing good, but nothing terrible either.
>>
File: Gundam_tryon_3.jpg (438 KB, 1223x1546) Image search: [Google]
Gundam_tryon_3.jpg
438 KB, 1223x1546
>>13502113
Wait there are people who hated Obari designs?
>>
>>13502185
His originals are pretty bland and unimaginative to be fair.
>>
>I've started about half the Gundam series out there and haven't bothered to finish them, and the other half I haven't bothered to start.
>I prefer dubs over subs.
>Transformers doesn't get enough love around here.
>I thought the animation for CCA and F91 was awful.
>Sunrise's animation was awful in general during the late 80's/early 90's.
>I'm actually kind of glad Bruce Timm fired them from making anymore Batman episodes.
>I actually enjoyed SEED and Wing.
>I really haven't had much interest in Gunpla.
>I built HG Try Burning and tried to build HG Sengoku Astray (only available kits at my Barnes & Noble that I cared for) but I fucked that up.
>I think Kira was an alright character in SEED.
>I put off shows that /m/ recommends due to lack of motivation.
>Despite all this, I still think /m/'s one of the best boards out there.
>The only other boards I go to are /co/ for shits and giggles and /sp/ for NASCAR related shit.
>>
>>13502264
>I thought the animation for CCA and F91 was awful.
>Sunrise's animation was awful in general during the late 80's/early 90's.
>I'm actually kind of glad Bruce Timm fired them from making anymore Batman episodes.
Why?
>>
>>13502264
>shit opinions
>is from /co/
No surprise there
>>
>>13502076
>clawshrimpy
Who?
>>
I think Xenoblade legitimately deserves to be recognized as part of the Xenomyth. Every time people talk about it they seem to marginalize how much it deserves the name, citing how it was originally going to be called Monado and all, when in fact it delivers heavily on the gnostic themes that form the common basis of the Xeno series mythology.

And on top of that, I think it's the strongest outing of the whole metaseries by virtue of keeping itself relatively simple and straightforward about its themes. It may not be as ambitious and grand as grandpappy Xenogears, but it keeps its shit together so much better, escalating into the oh so outrageously satisfying FUCK YOU DICKASS GOD THE FUTURE IS OURS TO DECIDE conclusion without overcomplicating the journey to it.
>>
>>13502461
Xenoblade was my favorite Xeno game, but I haven't played X yet
>>
File: 1439710767094.png (499 KB, 720x544) Image search: [Google]
1439710767094.png
499 KB, 720x544
>>13500158
>I care almost nothing for the Rick Dias
>I don't think anything Kamen Rider will ever live up to Kuuga in a lot of regards
>The Strike is a sexy beast, and the best design from the show
>00 season 2 and the movie are great and unfairly looked down upon
>The Raphael Gundam is dumb
>Godzilla Final Wars was fun and enjoyable
>Unicorn was decent
>So was A/Z season 1
>So was CCA
>Because Char's characterization actually makes sense
>I've only seen Macross Plus, and have not touched anything else in the franchise
>I prefer sunrise dubs when available
>G-Reco was really nice, and so is Iron Blood so far
>Forever Red is a better crossover special than most Japanese made toku crossovers
>G-Saviour is a good movie
>Never seen any of the following series, Ideon, Votoms, Dougram
>Moral Fag protagonists are always a good choice
>Samurai Flamenco is the best /m/ anything of the past 5 years
>Gurren Lagann was a good show and the majority of you hate only because it struck really well with general audiences
>>
I dislike the OGs in SRW games due to them being really boring and unimaginative.
>>
>>13502361
An autist obsessed with GGG that hated the other Braves for flimsy reasons. Got banned repeatedly.
>>
>>13502709
I like GGG, but the other Brave titles are good too. How can you dismiss the others when GGG was built on its predecessors.
>>
>>13502361
Imagine valvrager but with a trip and an overwhelming love of GaoGaiGar as opposed to a furious hatred of Valvrave.
>>
>My first mecha was Code Geass
>End of Evangelion is the best movie i've ever experienced
>I don't watch currently airing anime
>The first and last anime i've watched while airing was A/Z , never again
>But i want to give IBO a chance
>I've never seen Macross
>I've watched the movies for 0079, not the series
>My memories of it are strangely foggy compared to Zeta which i watched immediately after
>I fucking love Zeta 9/10 (dunno if that's a sin)
>I watched FLCL dubbed
>I liked Gunbuster and even Diebuster more than TTGL
>I liked TTGL, but i never really got attached to it.
>I haven't seen a single AU Gundam, but i act like i've watched wing.
>I waited 3 months after Zeta to watch ZZ, so no whiplash
>I don't read Eva threads, just save all the pics/gifs
>I've been delaying Ideon, but i want to see it because it's ambiguously in the Gundam multiverse, and because i heard Be Invoked inspired EoE.
>I'm not really interested in Mazinger, Getter, GaoGaiGar etc.
>>
>>13502709
well he and the people that only like soldat j because of their birdfuck fetish make me glad they don't try the other braves titles
>>
>>13502762
Forgot to add, when i meet weebs irl and they ask me what's my favorite anime i tell them it's TTGL.
>>
>>13501691
They're still shit, though, especially the one about G.
>>
KLK was good. I liked it and the fanservice and I think you guys are all faggots for giving it undeserved flak
>>
>>13502804
I liked it too and didn't even pay attention to the fanservice, but how is this /m/ related?
>>
>>13502816
Bickering about whether klk is /m/ or not
>>
I am responsible for most of the "what went wrong?" and "find a flaw" threads on this board.
>>
>>13502804
>undeserved flak
>implying I wasn't hyped as fuck for it and loved the first episode
>implying it didn't go way downhill after that
>>
>>13500158
I don't actually watch all that much anime. Never even finished a Gundam show. I only come here for the occasional getter thread, which is always filled with shitposting.
>>
File: wat.jpg (54 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
54 KB, 640x480
>my first Gundam was 0080
>I used to pronounce Gundam as Gundamn
>My first Gunpla kit was an Overflag from 00, which I have yet to finish due to me getting confused by the instructions
>My first Gundam series (Not an OVA) was 00
>I'll probably never understand mecha enough to participate in power level threads
>I think GGG Final was a great finale to the series
>>
>>13502703
Oh my god, this.

>le dual shoulder cannons and navel cannon on every robot
>le gespenst number 1000000
>le MANLY XD
>le downright plagiarism ""homage""
>le dual-seater but the girl is a robot
>le take something from life and make it giant
>le fanservice grill and le pretty boy otaku-bait
>>
>>13502524
You're alright
>>
>>13503238
Please be more careful with your usage of memes, it makes you look stupid. I say this as the person you're quoting.
>>
>>13503290
Sorry officer.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (365 KB, 1854x1280) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
365 KB, 1854x1280
>>13500158
Hate 99% from Cosmic Era, but I really like this guy.
>>
>>13503298
You're off the hook this time, but you'll get a fine if you do it again.
>>
>>13503300
I can see disliking the Strike.

I can see disliking the Impulse.

But if you dislike the Destiny you just hate fun.
>>
>>13501572
RX78 Revive edition is on Amazon for $12 with free shipping. Just do it.
>>
>>13503126
Are you me?
>>
Not much sins cept

>Often irrationally place /m/ on a pedastal when board comparisons arise on other boards.
>Call myself a super robot fan despite only solely reading/watching everything Getter Robo related
>Have a shitton of gunpla that will probably never get built
>Also I used to shit on Seed despite never having watched any of it.
>>
>>13503348
Tell that to Wackymodder
>>
>>13501420

God, that show was so bad it was good. I hate watched the shit out of it.
>>
My first exposure to gundam was a clip of bernie vs christina, because i wanted to see a zaku in action. when i finally watched the full ova i knew he was going to die and couldnt summon any emotion even during als reaction because of how annoying i had found him previously as well. Don't know whether i spoiled it for myself but i've always felt it was just pretty average. never understood why it gets so much praise. The designs are amazing but i dont get why people treat them as if they are different MS models within in the universe instead of just re imaginings of the same classic suits. I kind of felt overall it was pretty forgettable outside of the designs
>>
>Favorite mecha franchises/series are Nagahama, Macross, Getter, Mazinger and Yuusha, in that order.
>Favorite Gundam anime is G Gundam
>I fast forward through a lot of the other Gundam anime because I like the mecha more than the characters and story.
>I enjoyed RahXephon much more than Evangelion.
>Someone gifted me the SOC Evangelions. Sold them for more than their value. Gave the money to that someone and told him to buy me a better gift.
>I play SRW for the attack animations. I can't stand those made before Alpha.
>>
>>13501931
I'd say Taniguchi has never lost his mind. He is aware of what he's doing, though that might not be what you want to see. Given that I've spent a ton of time rewatching his shows, hearing his opinions and reading up on extra stuff,I think Geass meshes pretty well as the other side of the coin shown in Gun X Sword. It's almost a blatant take on how it would be if The Claw was made into the protagonist, except younger and less bipolar. That and continuing to make fun of the Gundam SEED stand-in characters. That said, I was really glad Maria was his next project, even though it's not technically /m/, since he went back to a more restrained direction.
>>
>>13502524
>I don't think anything Kamen Rider will ever live up to Kuuga in a lot of regards

I feel the same way.
>>
>>13502123
I mean shallow plots, such as motw shows. Fight a giant monster and the bad guy goes "curses, I'll get you again super robot xyz!"
>>
>>13503967
>>I fast forward through a lot of the other Gundam anime because I like the mecha more than the characters and story.
Are you me?
>>Someone gifted me the SOC Evangelions. Sold them for more than their value. Gave the money to that someone and told him to buy me a better gift.
Savage af
>>
>>13501881
>I liked Enterprise.
Why? Season 1 was full of crap. Like Dear Doctor. That episode pissed the fuck out of me.

And then there's the bullshit Temporal Cold War. Why didn't they just do the Earth-Romulan War instead?

>Shran>>>>Archer
Jeffrey Combs eats up the scenery everytime.

>King Gainer is Tomino's best mecha with Dunbine as a close second.
What's your opinion of Ideon?
>>
File: Kirara_Profile_pic.jpg (568 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Kirara_Profile_pic.jpg
568 KB, 1920x1080
I think she looks much cuter as Kirara than as Mihoshi
>>
0079 is BORING! B-O-R-I-N-G! BORING!
>>
>>13505029
I'm sorry, I just can't agree
>>
>I still think W is the best Kamen Rider series of all time and despite what everyone else seems to think, I never tire of seeing Joker in Kamen Rider movies
>on the same subject, I want Akiko to dress up like W, tell me she's going to count up my sins, then spank me and make me count aloud and thank her
>even though I don't enjoy her obnoxious slapstick comedy in the show
>Samurai Flamenco is by far my favorite /m/ anime and I'm bewildered by people who don't like it.
>I have brainstormed for a mecha show based on Archer where the members of the agency are all either pilots or support
>>
File: char.jpg (41 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
char.jpg
41 KB, 720x480
>>13503967
>Sold them for more than their value. Gave the money to that someone and told him to buy me a better gift.
I'm glad I'm not friends with you
>>
Here's mine
>I think while Turn A is good, it can be really boring at times.
>I never treated G-Gundam as a Gundam series. To me, its just a super robot show with a Gundam skin.
>The only super robot shows I've watched are Getter-Robo, Mazinger Z, and Gurren Lagann.
>SEED was never that bad for me. Hated Destiny though.
>I pretend to like G-Reco so I could fit in. In reality, I think its pure dogshit.
>I fucking hate gruntwanking and zeonwanking.
>>
File: Armored-Core-for-Answer-PS3.png (845 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Armored-Core-for-Answer-PS3.png
845 KB, 1280x720
>>13500158

I've played every Armored Core and 4A is by far my favorite.

Fuck, I wish it was faster.
>>
File: 1430868219511.jpg (31 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1430868219511.jpg
31 KB, 640x480
>Watched Gundam in production order, save for Unicorn, Build Fighters, and now IBO
>Have yet to start on X, feeling a little burned out right now
>Have yet to watch shows like Patlabor and Votoms; too addicted to high octane space combat. Don't want to watch them while like this and get the wrong impression.
>Too autistic to handle crabstick, sadly.
>Have yet to watch shows like LotGH or any of the -zingers or -busters.
>Loved A/Z in the first season, despised the 2nd one completely
>Don't want to watch valverave
>Favorite UC is a tie between 0079 and Unicorn
>Thoroughly enjoyed ZZ and Victory, despite the major flaws in stories and characters
>Victory sent me into a major depression spiel after having recently lost a lot of friends, many dying from overdoses and others just leaving completely
>Never played an /m/ game before
>Favorite Gundam setting so far is probably a mix of 0079 and Victory
>favorite Gundam is a tossup from Barbatos and Woundwort
>Riddhe's actions were justified
>>
>SDF and Frontier are the only good Macross series, the rest are terrible
>>
>>13500176
I tried watching it but got so fucking fed up with it by episode 10, that I dropped that shit.

Is it still a sin to shitpost?
>>
File: tachibana.gif (981 KB, 215x122) Image search: [Google]
tachibana.gif
981 KB, 215x122
>>13505064
That spoiler...
>>
>Votoms overrated.
>Liked 00 movie.

>Lol, little faggot.
>>
>>13502113
>1
So do I, I had the good common courtesy to at least try to watch it (First episode moves 12,000,000,000,000 MPH, then the second one slows down the pace of snails fucking. They throw everything at you and yell "HERE'S PEOPLE, GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THEM!" without any reason to. then spend the entire of the second episode explaining why you should give a fuck about the story, before actually getting back to the story in episode 3. I can never make it past there.)
>5.
Indeed it was
>6.
Pic related
>>
Alright, /m/, here goes:

>I like Gundam Wing. It is the only full series I have on DVD (that being said, I live in the UK and getting any full set of anime here is fucking infuriating, unless you want to spend £100+ per series.)
>I have never seen GaoGaiGar, Votoms, Voltron, Mazinger, Kamen Rider or Macross, but still consider myself knowledgable about /m/ related stuff.
>I wasn't much of a fan of TTGL, but loved the shit out of KLK
>I love Power Rangers, but have never watched Super Sentai.
>I didn't like G-Gundam all that much
>I find Shirin Bakhtir from 00 to be the sexiest /m/ related girl and I don't know why.
>I liked Chars Counter-Attack
>I shitpost about ZZ, even though I only watched the first 5 episodes and learned the rest of the series by playing Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2
>I don't watch Gundam subbed, unless I absolutely have to (such as with watching ZZ)
>I don't find Loran in Turn A attractive, although I have masturbated, furiously, to R63 of him.
>I have never fapped to Puru/Puru 2. Although, I have written /fic of Banagher and Marida.
>I much prefer the Medabots english dub to the sub.
>I have fapped to Blakbeetle.

I think that covers about everything. Come on /m/ hit me with your best shot. I deserve everything!
>>
I find Spinzaku hilarious

Give me the chair...
>>
>>13500158
You are awful just genuinely awful
>>
>>13500158
Riddle is my favorite Unicorn character.
Banshee/Unicorn are my favorite mecha design.
I think that the Hi-Nu looks better than the Nu, both are great though.
I think that /a/ is absolutely garbage.
>>
>>13507216
You actually tried to watch and enjoy it and can explain to people why you found it so shitty. If you tell people you think it's shit, you have a valid reason to do so, so it wouldn't be shitposting in the first place.
>>
>>13502113
>1.
Kill yourself

I do it too, but only to get /m/ mad at you guys because they think I'm you
>>
>>13507158
These don't seem like problems at all anon. You seem alright.
>>
>>13507201
I totally agree with this
>>
>>13507510
The last two are pretty much objective fact, but the first two are fine as well.
>>
>>13502524
>>Gurren Lagann was a good show and the majority of you hate only because it struck really well with general audiences

>Hey guys I just played a game called Skyrim and really enjoyed it!
>Why don't we all talk about it and how much we liked it?
>No because none of us really have any interest in it because of how it dumbed down the original games and removed mechanics that were otherwise helpful to the enjoyment of the game
>NO FUCK YOU YOU'RE WRONG IT'S THE GREATEST EVER AND IT'S THE MOST ENJOYABLE BECAUSE OF HOW GREAT IT IS

this is a example of why /m/ doesn't like TTGL
I'm not saying noone likes the actual anime I just mean in General including the fanbase.
>>
>>13507510
I don't blame you for your opinions besides liking unicorn remotely but you still have good idealism
>>
>>13507388
You should really watch ZZ, it might fix your Ple problem
>>
I like Nina Purpleton and chalk up most of the problems with her to Kou not being able to handle women.
>>
File: 1355628878176.jpg (493 KB, 1162x850) Image search: [Google]
1355628878176.jpg
493 KB, 1162x850
>>13500158
>there's not a single Macross series I haven't disliked
>I find AGE to be the worst thing that ever happened to Gundam
>I've liked pretty much every Gundam series besides AGE, to varying degrees
>one of the main reasons I like mecha shows is because of the girls
>I haven't watched any VOTOMS besides the original series
>I wanted Riddhe and Marida to fuck
>I am glad that Mineva only gets rape doujins
>I am hyped for Schwarzesmarken
>I think The Origin is better than original Gundam
>I hate toku
>I hate western shit posted here
>except Halo
>I'm 2poor for Gunpla and I'll probably never be able to get into it anyway by the time I start making money again
>90s > 80s
>but 80s > 2000s
>Maria Grace Fleed is the best Toei mecha girl
>Marida is my waifu
>I'm liking IBO
>I hope Kudelia gets 80% rape and mindbreak doujins because that's the best way to use princesses
>I loved Captain Earth
>I don't mind dubs
>I like Symphogear but I don't like the Generals in here
>Nagano is the best designer
>followed by Kawamori
>Okawara is good
>Katoki is pretty awesome
>Eva is good, but EoE is the peak of the franchise
>a part of me would love it if Lilith handled the Muv-Luv IP instead
>I post Kimura once in a while in hopes of having the EscherGirls anon post for lulz
>I liked the first two Rebuilds
>one of my biggest desires is that we got another heavy fanservice mecha show like Godannar
>I think Kangoku Senkan is /m/
>/m/ is still the best board
>I think /a/ is complete shit nowadays

There's probably more.
>>
>>13508464
I meant to say
>there's not a single Macross series I have disliked

Carry on, gentle/m/en.
>>
When presented an opportunity, I compulsively shitpost and troll shows for no reason but to try and take a given fandom down a peg if they're acting in any way arrogant and/or superior to others.

I am also consciously aware of how it doesn't work that way and only passes the shitpost meme on to a new generation, who will pass it on to the next, and them the next, so on and so forth. I did call it a compulsion, not a choice.
>>
>>13508746
I honestly see nothing wrong with that.

In my opinion, people just have no sense of humor anymore.
>>
>i actually dont hate kira yamato and find him to be a more relatable protagonist than most people give him credit for
>i think quatre was the best pilot in wing
>kyrios is better than the arios because the claw shield is better than being a zeta expy
>fumoffu was the best fmp series
>i've never seen code geass
>people shit on uso and shiro but i think they are two of the better pilots in the franchise
>the only pilot who comes close to amuro/char is graham
>>
>>13501177
>>I'm 33 year old and I never dated with a girl

So you dated with a guy?
>>
>>13508746
Are you the guy in the Dynamic Pro threads?
>>
File: 1331365357897.gif (1 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1331365357897.gif
1 MB, 640x480
>I haven't finished J-Decker, Dai Guard, Godmars, the Votoms OVAs, L-Gaim, and Layzner because I keep going back to shows I've seen several times already
>I went into Build Fighters and Try and got exactly what I expected: A toy commercial
>Super Sentai hasn't been good since Go-Busters
>Wizard wasn't as bad as people say, and Gaim went to shit once the obvious Urobutcher twist happened
>The only threads I post in nowadays are Gunpla General and Symphogear General
>Speaking of Symphogear, it's the only good new mecha franchise from this decade so far
>I haven't released any new /m/ soundtracks yet because I keep changing songs in the 4-5 albums I have in various states of completion
>>
>>13501908
>I think /m/ is the best board in this god forsaken website
I agree
/ck/ can be cool
>>
>>13503967
>Sold them for more than their value. Gave the money to that someone and told him to buy me a better gift.
Nice. I woulda kept the money though
>>
>>13507388
>I have written /fic of Banagher and Marida.
Post it.

>I find Shirin Bakhtir from 00 to be the sexiest /m/ related girl
I remember you.
>>
>>13507510
>>13508207
But the Hi-nu doesn't look half as good as the nu
>>
>>13500158
> I see nothing wrong with IBO
> Or G-Reco
> Or GBF
> Or Cross Ange
>>
>>13509085

He'd be posting like this if he was.
>>
>Zeta and ZZ are the best Gundam series
>Age isn't that bad
>Wing and Destiny are the only completely unwatchable Gundams
>I don't Panel Line or get nubs off all the way when building Gunpla
>I Shitpost about Code Geass despite really liking it
>Gunbuster is my favorite mecha anime ever
>G Reco was a good series and it and build Fighters are the best Gundam series since Turn-A

I don't know, I don't feel like I have a lot to confess.
>>
File: 1418938492679.jpg (22 KB, 456x306) Image search: [Google]
1418938492679.jpg
22 KB, 456x306
>>13508464
>I think The Origin is better than original Gundam

Anyone who honestly believes this is genuinely asking to be bullied and beat up on an every day basis.
>>
>>13510555
I do wonder how many people shitpost the series they really like. I know I do.
>>
>>13510564
Bring it, ISIS-kun.
>>
I don't dislike 00, in fact I do like it but I just don't get the fuss people make over it.

>>13510555
>>G Reco was a good series and it and build Fighters are the best Gundam series since Turn-A
Well I agree buddy
>>
>>13510576
I don't waste my time on masochists who beg for pain.
>>
File: triggered.jpg (16 KB, 320x371) Image search: [Google]
triggered.jpg
16 KB, 320x371
>>13500289
I fucking hate you
>>
>G Gundam is my favorite series with stardust memory a close second
>the first Gundam I watched fully was build fighters
>dropped turn a and victory because they were insanely boring 20 episodes in
>Devil Gundam is my favorite gundam
>>
I can't even force myself to watch Code Geese. Its the fucking character design, man. It physically hurts my eyes. I'm usually the faggot who scoffs at all those people who complain about bug eyed anime designs but holy fuck I can't deal. My friends keep telling me its good but I just can't watch it. I'm sorry.
>>
>0079 TV is superior to the movies
>>
>>13511888
I thought that was a popular opinion
>>
File: 1447712054749.png (236 KB, 1200x959) Image search: [Google]
1447712054749.png
236 KB, 1200x959
>>13511877
Feel the same way about Hiraiface.

Yer not missing much.
S1 was a fun Char gets the Death Note kinda thing, but S2 ruins everything by going full Destiny.
Mechs get short-shifted very quickly in favor or melodrama.
90% of the fun was watching it with together with /a/
>>
I don't care about gunpla, SRW, "canon" things, toku, I think Pacific Rip is cheap shit except like 15 minutes of action footage, I like Shirow's porn, I find gundam designs bad.
>>
>The only good Macross was the original and Plus
>I like Macross II better than newer stuff
>mazinger isn't that great, only thing cool about it is Mazinkaiser's design, Jeeg was better in every way
>all Getters have mostly shit designs and I watched it only for the characters and Dino empire
>SRW is really boring without the animations and fan service, there are way better SRPGS out there but it always gets a pass for having dull mechanics and gameplay
>Greco had shit mecha designs and a fucking abhorrent opening sequence
>>
>>13512050

Forgot to add

>AEUG colors look better, Titan colors are shut on Gundam types and too hurrdurr blatantly 'evil' color palette compared to 0079's Zeon forces
>>
>>13508253
>>13508253
Oh shut the fuck up. /v/ doesn't even do this fucking "Skyrim is unplayable" meme anymore. They don't LIKE Skyrim per say, but they no longer pretend that Oblivion wasn't much, much worse.

>inb4 buh muh iron sword ghosts
>>
>>13512050
What's your favorite Getter design? Or to put it another way, which one do you dislike the least? Also, I strongly agree with your point on SRW.
>>
>>13512050
>Greco had shit mecha designs and a fucking abhorrent opening sequence

I liked all your "opinions" except this one.
>>
>>13512106
>"opinions"
?
>>
G Gundam is the best series in the entire franchise.
>>
>My waifu loves mecha and even has a fully functional mecha but is not from an /m/ show so I don't post her in waifu threads when we have them.
>She is a fleshbag, I'm sorry.
>>
>>13503967
you are not nice
>>
>>13514087

Welcome to humanity.
>>
My two favorite franchises are Evangelion and Getter Robo, with Eva edging out Getter -just- slightly. In any community with reasonable members, this wouldn't be considered a sin.

I don't really like Gundam, or at least UC. In fact, my favorite series is possibly the least Gundam-ie series, G-Gundam.

G-Reco has my favorite MS designs.

I've been sitting on ep. 22 of J-Decker, putting off watching more. It's not a bad series at all. In fact, it's my favorite Brave series so far. I've just been procrastinating.

I usually argue fervently against the "Super" and "Real" labels whenever the argument comes up. They're just really, really, dumb labels.

Lou Roux is my favorite Godannar character.

I can't stand Code Geass

For that matter, I can't stand SRW OG characters and mechs.
>>
Always liked Macross II. Can't understand all the hate towards it.
>>
I like 00

IBO seems pretty good so far

The first half of A/Z was alright, and I really like the OST

Armored Core FA is my favorite

I've never watched Macross
>>
I like the design of the G-Savior.

Zanscare suits>any of the AU villain suits
Geara Doga>Geara Zulu
Unicorn mode Unicorn>Destroy mode
ZZ is anime

I watch Nanoha for cute ferret goodness.
>>
I think G-Saviour is the pinnacle of mecha.
>>
>>13514179
>I like the design of the G-Savior.
I do as well

The PS2 game is great fun and underrated because of the name
Thread replies: 211
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.