[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
now how would anno and higuchi go about with the reboot? how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
now how would anno and higuchi go about with the reboot? how are they gonna present it? will it be good?
discuss.
>>
>>13497375
Who cares?
>>
>>13497379
i do
>>
>>13497379
And I as well, my friend.
>>
>>13497375
>will it be good?

If the recent AoT movies are of any indication, it'll be a flaming turd.
>>
>>13497375
I trust Anno will give a solid attempt, because his previous directorial works have all been decently directed.

Now, Higuchi? If those awful-even-by-AoT standards movies are any sign, he's going to shit up everything.
>>
I'm pretty hype. I always try to get hype about things.

Think about it...

>If you get hype about a thing and it delivers, you got months of excitement and then hours of joy
>If you get hype about a thing and it fails to deliver, you get months of excitement and then hours of disappointment
>If you don't get hype about a thing but it delivers, you get months of nothing then hours of joy
>If you don't get hype about a thing and it fails to deliver, you get months of nothing and then hours of nothing

A few hours of disappointment at worst is no reason not to enjoy months of GETTING HYPE.

Plus if you get hype about EVERYTHING that seems like it has any chance of being good, the disappointment wears off way faster because there's also those five other things you're excited about, and chances are, one of them will be amazing.

I'm stoked for this shit.
>>
>disliking the god warrior segment before 3.33

it was the best part.
>>
>>13500983
Adding to that, Higuchi is the man who helmed the Africa and Island arcs of Nadia. That, right there, is an alarm bell.
>>
>>13497375
Isn't one of the guys working on it also worked on those terrible live-action Attack on Titan movies where he was complete nightmare to work with?
>>
>>13505855
Higuchi wasn't at fault back then. He did what he could while Anno and NTV were busy fucking up the series.

Higuchi is a talented man who's simply not suited for live-action. His episode on Yamato 2199 was fabulous.
>>
>>13505913
>He did what he could while Anno and NTV were busy fucking up the series.
Given that Anno apparently dumped all the scripts that were sent to him, you may have a point. By the way, this may be coincidental, but Toho was involved with Nadia.
>>
>>13505925
Where can I read about this.
>>
>>13505952
Keep in mind that it's hearsay, hence the "apparently". Though one thing for sure is the production was very hectic.
>>
>>13505975
Ok.
I wonder if he was being a perfectionist or if he went full not muh Nadia.
>>
Nadia worked so well that NHK extended the episode count, at that moment the new episodes were handed to Higuchi since Anno allegedly moved on to other things and the production of those suffered from worse animation quality since they were with cheaper korean slaves than usual.
>>
>>13505987
The former, from the looks of things, although it could be a little bit of both.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.