[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So with at least two games that blatantly rip off gundam on Android
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
So with at least two games that blatantly rip off gundam on Android and iOS, why hasn't bandai done anything and had them removed?
>>
File: recycled-plane-parts-fuselage.jpg (69 KB, 468x296) Image search: [Google]
recycled-plane-parts-fuselage.jpg
69 KB, 468x296
>>13496799
>I don't want fight but there has the part of plane I want to protect!
Now that's a motivation you don't see every day!
>>
>>13496799

not just gundam apparently

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWyjoxGYS3I

I love how this guy seems to not know lol.

I'm guessing its for the same reasons srw is hard to localize in the west
>>
>>13496799
generally it cost them more to hunt down and shut these things down (more so on android simply because it's more accessible for devs), from legal fees to having people look for rip-offs and respond to reports of rip-offs
>>
>>13496811
>it cost them more to hunt down and shut these things down
writing to the shop owner or site provider costs nothing
>>
File: 2476979405.jpg (153 KB, 730x720) Image search: [Google]
2476979405.jpg
153 KB, 730x720
>>13496809
>>
>北京市东城区

Chinashit.

Nobody can do anything because China doesn't enforce copyright laws.
>>
From the game formerly known as "Gravity Battle"'s Facebook page:
>Alloy Space War is a game totally based on the original animation Mobile Suit Gundam, which owns hundreds of three-dimensional mobile suits.

The Japanese version of a certain Web portal that was established almost two decades ago reported on that game. Their article ended with links to the mobile game Super Robot Wars X-Omega.
>>
>>13496931
>From the game formerly known as "Gravity Battle"'s Facebook page:

Does that mean I'm gonna have to get a new version of the game again because the hell between level 35 and 45 is something I don't want to deal with again.
>>
>>13496799
>why hasn't bandai done anything and had them removed?
They have. They literally just keep reissuing it under a different name. I've downloaded it under two names on my phone, and once on my iPad. All three times, it went by a different name, but was the exact same name.
>>
>>13497494
>but was the exact same name
*game
>>
"I dont want fight but there has the part of plane I want to protect!"
-Kira Yamato
>>
Any on iOS?
>>
>>13496817
They're chinese, they don't care. If they get pulled they'll just put it up under a different name.
>>
So does Kira fight for Macross now?

I mean, they have planes, and he clearly said he protects them.
>>
>>13498323
http://superrobot.aseugame.com/
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.