[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
After a strange dream about outer space, you woke up the next
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: l-gaim-mkii.jpg (134 KB, 800x565) Image search: [Google]
l-gaim-mkii.jpg
134 KB, 800x565
After a strange dream about outer space, you woke up the next morning as the giant robot (60 feet/1828.8 cm). Your new body is equipped with a beam rifle (100 shots before recharge), a beam saber, a atmospheric booster unit (mach 4), and the standard built in cockpit (holds up to 2). You only need solar energy and rest to recharge ( 4 hours). Nanobots can repair simple things but they do have limits and you can still be destroyed.

So how does your life change, what shall you do now?
>>
Well, the first thing is to figure out how to use the stuff like the radar that are built-in.

Afterwards, find out whats the technology level of this possibly alien planet/dimension.

If its medieval as fuck, go fight giant monsters and get hailed as a god.
If its futuristic, find information on the places and such and try to stay out of their eyes. If that fails, open the cockpit hatch when the enemy appears and pull the 'ghost in the machine' thing.
>>
>>13496266
Befriend little children and fight for justice. Alternatively, hide like a bitch so I don't get dismantled by the military.
>>
Find a qt3.14 to serve and protect.
Romance optional.
>>
>>13496266
Immediately collapse horribly because of all them things that make mecha unviable, to say the least, in real life.
>>
find a angsty teenage pilot by browsing /m/ and submitting a series of convoluted questions designed to weed out unsatisfactory candidates then lead them through an equally convoluted wild goose chase so that they eventually find me and once they do I pretend to be a computer program and enable functions gradually in ascending order of usefulness and only enable them in the tightest and most dangerous of situations
>>
>>13496266
That depends, am I actually capable of moving myself? Because if not, the answer is probably "go insane".
>>
File: 1286627311558.jpg (247 KB, 1024x716) Image search: [Google]
1286627311558.jpg
247 KB, 1024x716
>>13496433

>cannot into moving
>>
>>13496266
I pretend to be setsuna and finally be gundam like I've always wanted until I get bored with it

after that I'll burn those bridges when I get to them
>>
Find out if I can get access to external databases and such via cables.

If yes, get captured on purpose and steal military data to find out about the place, then let them try, without any success, to dig any data out of me while I spook them out
>A poor mechanic tries to operate the computer
>Nope, fuck you
>Shut the cockpit hatch and depressurize the cockpit, then open the cockpit hatch after he dies

>Someone tries to get in
>Slam the cockpit hatch shut just as he's climbing in, smashing his head

>Change positions overnight just to mess with their security crew
>Fire the guns when they try to disarm me
>Break the restrains when they try to keep me stationary
>Damage the other robots and break shit in their hangar in the middle of the night so they come in for work in the morning with water and other shit everywhere while their robots is in pieces

>They try to scrap me
>Nope, fuck you
>Tear a path through the hangar and escape
>>
OP here

>>13496380
You are in this world still at present time, but just have a robot body. Your new body IS the most advance thing on the world.

>>13496433
You can move on your own, do as you please.

>>13496505
You have wifi interface too.

As I said earlier, your new body is the most advance thing on the planet for many generations. You can fly in space, you will need help getting that final push into space, and if you become skilled enough can withstand planet re-entry.

You can interface with the internet and can hack, but you too can be hack if not careful ( don't worry it is not a easy task to do). You have radar and sonar, and can see visible light, inferred, and can hear and speak through radio waves (yes you can talk normally too). I thought I should clear some things up.
>>
>>13496266
WHERE IS MY FUCKING DICK?!!!
>>
Find a way to access the net.
Banepost and troll /m/ for the next 12-18 hours
>>
>>13496266

Once I have reconciled my self and my family with this new change I stow all visible weapons and fly to London (the nearest large city) to make as public and flashy an announcement of existence as possible. Then once I have people's attention I announce that I want to work for Richard Branson, Elon Musk or someone of equal wealth and shared interest as and for research.

I let them research me and all new technologies they can discover within my body until all my direct family die off (assuming I survive that long), while funding them via my new wealth. During that time I save some of the money while investing others in new technologies like orbital elevators, space travel and so on, including research beneficial to myself such as clone bodies and save states of my memory/mind up to a given date now that I'm nothing but wires and bytes.

I also make myself a videocast or something so that I'm constantly in the public eye and as big a celebrity as possible to ensure (as much as possible) I don't just disappear for the sake of convenience. Once all my technology has been researched and direct family and descendants have died I buy my way in to space, attach a space booster I've invented using the atmospheric one as a base and set sail for the stars with upgraded comm facilities so I can transmit data back to Earth.
>>
>>13497245
>can interface with the internet and can hack
Then its easy.

Using my old human ID and bank accounts(which would have some money in them), I use my now superior brain processing power to predict the stock market and use my money to earn even more money.
I then start a research company, hiring professionals to research this "alien robot" I've "found", all through the computer screens(which is using a computer generated video feed of my human form, I claim to be ill and need to be in a quarantined room to prevent the illness from spreading).
Using the patented tech my company figured out from my now robot body, I earn even more money from them. The staff from my company are credited for their "discoveries" and are all told to hide the fact that we used an "alien robot" to learn those tech, or the robot who I've "made a deal with" would track them down, kill them, and remove all traces of their existence off the net.
The tech from my robot body is then used to make android/cyborgs at low cost, because I'm filthy rich from all that shit and have no need for the money anyway.

After all of that trouble, I get on /m/, and rally my fellow /m/en into signing up for a certain company's offer to give people android/cyborg bodies or give personal giant robots for a very low price.
>>
>>13497388
Thus the birth of the Fedration and Zeon, as many /m/en will fight one another for their ideals on how the world should be shaped.
>>
File: 1124899969566.jpg (707 KB, 1947x2507) Image search: [Google]
1124899969566.jpg
707 KB, 1947x2507
>>13496402
Pic related?
>>
Lament the loss of my benis.

I'm also afraid of outerspace and heights. And I'm only mach 4?

It's all ogre.
>>
>>13497411
And a few would be running the equivalent of Anaheim Electronics.

A group of immortal robots fueling the war with more robots.

>>13497459
Modifications, anon.

You're now a giant robot with repair nanobots at your command.
>>
>>13496266
Guess I'll have to wait for a pilot.
I really hope I don't have a toilet inside.
>>
Take over earth, convert to the metric system, bitch that I don't have any apparent anti air nor anti missile systems, make tiny miniskirts the new fashion, and generally shit beams all over the place until I'm earth's new god.

Then I bathe in milk/honey, and go see if can terraform mars.

>>13497457
>>
>>13497508
You can move yourself anon.
>>
Reverse engineer my tech and make mechs the predominant warmachine used by humans.
Then get a human-sized body so I can get inside walls, then proceed to watch moe anime 24/7 since mecha anime is real now and thus boring.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.