[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Tentacle maid becomes a total babe in the movie Fuck. Yes.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
>Tentacle maid becomes a total babe in the movie

Fuck. Yes.
>>
>>13482483
I actually think Grace would've benefitted from a good hard dicking by Alto.
>>
>>13482483
Grace was a babe in the TV series.
>>
What really bothers me is that in the first movie they casually show her nipples in OP's shower scene, but then the 2nd movie went all out to prevent her nipples shown.
Like placing an oddly placed strip of torn fabric over her boobs when the rest of her clothes were blown away by gunfire.
Was there a backlash or something?
>>
>>13482483
>>Tentacle maid

wat
>>
>>13489615
She turns into CATS from Zero Wing.
>>
>>13482483
What movie?
>>
>>13489956
>filename
>>
I was so fucking pissed what they did to her character in the movies.
>>
File: Leon_Mishima.jpg (56 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
Leon_Mishima.jpg
56 KB, 1024x576
>>13482483

Does Leon Mishima go from "military coup plotter" to "Loyal assistant to the president and super patriot"?
>>
File: thefook.jpg (16 KB, 275x279) Image search: [Google]
thefook.jpg
16 KB, 275x279
>>13482483
>Tentacle maid
>>
File: grace_despair.jpg (50 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
grace_despair.jpg
50 KB, 720x480
>>13483413
>>
>>13497727
I think Anon was referring to the last episode where Grace merges with the Vajra queen/Macross Galaxy or whatever
>>
>>13501040
Where'd he get the "maid" part from?
>>
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/48985/87ae12e59d/

SCANSLATION FUCKING WHERE?!
>>
>>13482483
>Enjoy the series a lot
>half way through the 1st movie
>its everything that was wrong with the series and more
>stop watching
Is it worth it to go back and finish them?
>>
>>13503593
>The movie isn't exactly the same as the series so it's bad.
>>
>>13503602
I didn't say that faggot.
>>
>>13503593
Honestly, I thought the movies improved everything that was wrong, dumb or pointless from the TV series.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.