[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shuriken Sentai Ninninger 36
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 12
http://over-ti.me/releases/shuriken-sentai-ninninger-36/
>>
need a cropped gif of Fuuka freaking out
>>
I really wish Kinji had gone full vaquero with dual pistols. Would have made more sense for an "American" than transforming a demon sword.
>>
This episode was cool.
Fuuka was an uber qt as always

But goddamn Super Kinji is cool as fuck, nigga got moves and the song was cool.
>>
>>13482568
this

Also, another Nagi Episode, it's great he's finally getting some attention
>>
Man, it's a shame Red scared away a lot of people from continuing ninninger. He still a shit, but it's nice to have a sentai with actual plot every other episode, rather than the first and last 2 episodes.
>>
>>13483155
To be completely honest with you, Red has taken a major backseat in the second half of this show which is allowing everyone else to have a much better screen presence. It's similar to Toq where the beginning made it look like shit, then the second half happened and made everything better. Only in this case it started out good and became great.

Kinji a Super, and Fuuka a qt.
>>
>>13481545
nobody ?
>>
>>13483197
What I like about it is that rather the constant red cock sucking, everyone's goal is to beat him.
Every episode with Super Kin and Kyuuemon is great. Part of me wishes Kinji kept the monster form and just used it in desperate times like Akira did in Toqger
>>
File: 100102.jpg (75 KB, 1432x810) Image search: [Google]
100102.jpg
75 KB, 1432x810
will there every be anyone as fabulous as Starninger again?
>>
Episode 36... this doesn't feel like an episode 36, this felt like episode 24-26 or something like the series is just picking up steam but then i saw and it was episode 36.
wtf has happened in the last 20 something episodes that i cannot remember anything remarkable.

i still kinda like this tho.
>>
So are they gonna addresses the fact that Kinji and Kyueemon found the red sword in a janitors closet?...
>>
>>13483345
obviously planted there by Kyue
>>
File: 1402024359946.gif (1 MB, 260x146) Image search: [Google]
1402024359946.gif
1 MB, 260x146
>>13481545
she acts like a mix between this and that gif with the black guy from Star Trek who freaks out at his monitor
>>
Dat moment when Kinji busted through the fear and doubt with a pure golden light.

That shit is why I love Toku. I know it's clichéd as fuck, but goddamn if it isn't feel-good as all heck all the same.
>>
Star is best Ninger.

>>13484102
>That shit is why I love Toku.
You're absolutely right. I have the biggest smile right now at this great stuff.
>>
I feel like this resolution is rushed.

Also I love our monkey shadow being all stoic
>>
File: Fuuka-is-spooked.gif (698 KB, 246x299) Image search: [Google]
Fuuka-is-spooked.gif
698 KB, 246x299
>>13481545
>>
>>
>>13482790
at least they didn't rush through all the Nagi focus eps like they did for Souji

on the other hand I wish they'd stagger out the focus eps a bit more - the first half had tons of Yakumo/Kasumi shit that the second half almost feels like the writers kneejerking at the shitposters who whine that they got way too much attention. Well, that and cutting back on Takaharu spam, but I feel as if they intentionally did that
>>
>>13484314
"Back to Kansas with you, Dorothy!"
>>
File: Star is banging Fuuka.jpg (100 KB, 611x596) Image search: [Google]
Star is banging Fuuka.jpg
100 KB, 611x596
>>13484285
>She sees your hotdog
>>
>>13484285
she's too fucking adorable

>>13484443
>star is banging nagi in the show and fuuka irl
>>
>>13484314
>seizure-inducing laser blade effect
Thank you, Toei. This is so much better than the solid color or goofy fire texture on the other weapon trails the past few years. Please return me to the 80s more often.
>>
Who voiced this week's Yokai? I'm pretty sure I've heard him in One Piece but I can't put my finger on it.
>>
>It's just a poncho
>>
>Kasumi as a healer
>Fuuka as an elf archer
I can't wait
>>
>>13484794
Kazuki Yao, he also voiced Ninjaman in Kakuranger.
>>
>>13485089
>And that's why it's great
>>
>>13485138
for more /m/-related roles, he's voiced Judau and Shinobu from Dancouga (and I suppose F.S. from Dancouga Nova should be mentioned too, if only for the sheer ballsiness of casting him in a blatant Shinobu reference role only to utterly mislead and reveal F.S. has no connections to Shinobu whatsoever)
>>
>>13484285
thanks based moose !
>>
>>13485138
he did Doctor Z in the first season of Akibaranger too
>>
>>13484687
I know, right? The 80's got all the bitchin' effects that, if they were done today with modern graphics capabilities, would look fuckin' hella sweet.
>>
>>13485142
Pretty much. Remember Shinkenger's bitching shogun coat or whatever? Simple as fuck, and it meant everyone could wear it without blowing the budget or it looking awkward as ass, while retaining total mobility.
>>
Anyone have the webm of Kyuuemon throwing a fit? Shit was adorable.
>>
File: WW.png (326 KB, 917x209) Image search: [Google]
WW.png
326 KB, 917x209
>>13481442
I can't believe we now have THREE ex-werewolf Rangers.
>>
>>13486791
Nice catch. Guess that's going to be an occasional thing for 6ths, kinda like the dino 6ths dying.
>>
>>
>>13486805
>kinda like the dino 6ths dying
Utchy.. my freaking heart stopped during those last two episodes.
>>
>>13487141
I don't know why, but for some reason every time I look at that particular screen, I keep thinking 'Onimusha.'
>>
Basically, "You are me, and I am you"
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.