[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
was the plan to show Uso as Char reincarnate and Shakti as Lalah?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
was the plan to show Uso as Char reincarnate and Shakti as Lalah? cause it darn well seems so, like a Char redemption story.

UC was shit btw
>>
>>13479798
Too bad that after Victory there was no successful UC continuation. I'd love to see adult Shakti and teen Carlmann.
>>
>>13479827
We have to write a Victory sequel ourselves.
Karl is teen hero.
MILF Shaktii
badass adult Uso (who dies ;_;)
>>
File: totally not a human bomb.jpg (254 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
totally not a human bomb.jpg
254 KB, 1440x1080
Adults surely got dumber in Victory.
>>
I have a question about Victory. I just finished episode 28 and I was wondering how many spare parts does the Victory have? Do the League Militia keep getting new parts from somewhere?

Uso keep detaching and losing most of his body and legs in almost every battle, at this point I think they could assemble about ten or so Victory Gundam with all the parts Uso lost.
>>
>>13479945
>implying you know anything about being an adult.
>>
>>13479980
They have tons of some parts but only a couple of spares for whatever it would take to assemble an entirely new Victory. At some point a guy takes one of those spares and does a thing that doesn't affect the enemy in any substantial way but rules out doubling up on Gundams for the rest of the series.
>>
>>13479980
Pretty sure the limiting factor is the core fighter. They've only got a handful of those while the other two components are probably cheap as fuck
>>
>>13480006
they could probably assemble a few more core fighters, but then they'd run out of spare parts for the core fighters.

>>13479985
You mean tripling. There were 3 Victory types in the early show and they go down to two.... then one because nobody uses Marbet's later on.... I think?
>>
>>13480006
If it's so cheap to make those spares and the only limitation is the core fighters, I wonder why the federation keep producing Javelins instead of mass producing Victory like originally planned. Then again, the Federation seem to lost all competent and sane decision makers after CCA.
>>
>>13479980
You're really not supposed to ask yourself this kind of question when watching a glorified toy commercial.
>>
>>13480037
>I wonder why the federation keep producing Javelins instead of mass producing Victory like originally planned.
The Federation didn't produce Javelins, they were in service for 20+ years so they have a shitload of them lying around.

Plus it's hard to very quickly mass produce a new mook when you aren't even officially in the war. The Federation is a complete mass by that point, hence why crazy spacenoids are everywhere. Turns out letting the colonies be independent was a terrible idea.
>>
>>13479798
>was the plan to show Uso as Char reincarnate and Shakti as Lalah
I have no idea what you're implying.
>>
>>13480026
>There were 3 Victory types in the early show and they go down to two

That's not what he means, what he means is Oliver suiciding one of the V2s.
>>
>>13479798
Pretty sure Uso was suppose to be Char's Grandson or something, but that got Nixed.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.