[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SRW OG
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: og.jpg (45 KB, 400x265) Image search: [Google]
og.jpg
45 KB, 400x265
OG noob here. From which SRW games did the OG series derive/adapt their story arcs?

OG1 - ?
OG2 - ?
OG Gaiden - ?
2nd OG - ?
>>
From what I remember:

OG1 - Compact 2 / Impact, Alpha (Aerogaters)
OG2 - SRW3, A, Alpha (Chokijin)
OG Gaiden - Compact 3, R
2nd OG - SRW4, D, MX
>>
>>13478397
2nd OG had Alpha 2 too
>>
>>13478397
OG2 did Impact plot, not OG1
>>
>Space jews and thus Banpreios likely not to show up until 4th OG
Why even live?
>>
>>13478414

The Einst arc was in OG2?
>>
>>13478470
Yes, that was the main point of that game.
>>
OG gaiden also had the Swordian, which are the only OG material Scramble Commander 1 has.
>>
>>13478508
Well that and the Swordian Guards, aka bootleg Raideen
>>
>>13478286
OG1: 2 and a variant of Alpha 1 without its two main villains as the enemies in the second half.
OG2: 3, Alpha Gaiden, A, Impact, Alpha 1's unit upgrades, Arado route of Alpha 2.
OGG: The final stage of 3 (Armageddon), Compact 3, R, some Great Battle stuff with Dark Brain, Scramble Commander.
OG II: EX, 4 (but not F/Final), the other three Alpha 2 routes, early Touma route Alpha 3, D, MX.
>>
What will hypothetically happen in 3rd OG?

SRW J? Gan Eden? Balmar invasion? SRW W?
>>
>>13478680

Gan Eden was in 2nd OGs.

Dark Prison hinted the Fury got woken up.
>>
>>13478680
Gan Eden was in 2nd.

Next game is GC, J, Alpha 3, and maybe W (and Shin?), with some side story stuff.
>>
>>13478603

Also Real Robot Regiment for 2nd OGs since Arriere
>>
>>13478720
And a few various side mangas for all the games that I didn't mention.
>>
>>13478397
>OG1 - Compact 2 / Impact, Alpha (Aerogaters)
Those and SRW2. Dunno how you missed that obvious one!
>>
>>13478720
Real Robot Regiment didn't really have any plot in OGs2. Ariel and her brother did a grand total of nothing relevant aside from providing an excuse for Alfimi to be missing for most of the game. Dovan didn't even get his final form from RRR.

OGs 2 did attempt to do a really weird (and crappy) iteration of the Super Hero Sakusen plot substituting Ing for Ingram and La Gias for time travel among a number of things.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.