[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, in that version of Ghiren's Greed with the karma meter,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1440463594069.jpg (27 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
1440463594069.jpg
27 KB, 576x432
Hey, in that version of Ghiren's Greed with the karma meter, what do you have to do differently from the anime to prevent Char from founding Neo Zeon while playing the AEUG campaign?
>>
>>13473922

Why is Domon wearing the non X helmet when the joke is he has the same voice as X?
>>
>>13473930
bump
>>
>>13473930
This.
>>
>>13473922
Basically you have to prevent Kamille from getting brain-fried, and have 1000 law. Check the wiki for the event tree, it'll be more specific.
>>
>>13473930
Someone help
>>
>>13473930
I came here just to ask this question.
>>
>>13473930
SOMEONE ANSWER THE MAN
>>
>>13473930
the mystery continues
>>
When Axis appears, agree to meet with them, then refuse to ally with them after Quattro objects.

Argama mode has to be on, and you have to let them participate at Gryps 2, and you have to let them hijack the Colony Laser.

You have to have an alignment of 750 or greater to prevent Kamille from getting mind-wiped.

After deciding on Fa's military discharge, you need to have 1000 alignment in 2 turns, or else the search for Quattro will be called off.

You need to have 1000 alignment upon defeating Axis and Glemy's Axis.
>>
>>13473930
In X7 X was not available from the start, you had to unlock him. Maybe it has something to do with that shit.
>>
>>13473930
Why would he be looking for himself
>>
>>13473930
The world may never know
>>
>>13473930
bump
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.