[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PP Movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: shit.jpg (92 KB, 566x800) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
92 KB, 566x800
This was really fucking bad.

>inb4
It had mechs in it
>>
>>13472387
The show was so good, tho. Is this set before, during, or after the series?
>>
File: wen_li_yang_3741.jpg (25 KB, 400x615) Image search: [Google]
wen_li_yang_3741.jpg
25 KB, 400x615
>>13472400
After. It shows what happened to Kougami.

I didn't think it was that bad. A little dull, a little lacking in impact, but it had intriguing elements (showing the expansion of Sibyl beyond Japan, Kougami being reunited with Supercop Akane)

It wasn't great, but I didn't regret the time I spent watching it
>>
>>13472400
>so good
I mean it was cool to see Minority Report Japan, but it spent too much time meandering with the talking heads in the middle part of the series.
Why is Butcher so insistent on wasting time with trivial dialog?

Supposedly after PP2, although it outright ignored PP2's resolutions for the most part. I guess maybe because it was in production at very similar times?
>>
>>13472417

I thought it was set between S1 and S2.

It was a fresh setting a bit different from the series. If you can get past all the engrish cringe. It was decent but does not live up to S1.
>>
>>13472443
Huh, if that's the case then it makes a little bit more sense. The Engrish was pretty awful, but didn't bother me as much as the overall direction of the movie.

Seems a little strange though because of the Junior Inspector not acting at all like a rookie like she did in PP2. Also, the roster of Enforcers was different.
>>
>>13472400
It's after the series.

>>13472417
>although it outright ignored PP2's resolutions for the most part.
That's one of the problems this movie had. PP2 was shit supposedly because the movie would close the story yet the movie didnt do shit and everything that has been set up in PP2 goes nowhere. Mika and Gino never get to be relevant.
>>
I don't know why they suddenly decided to milk this series. It ended perfectly.

Nothing in PP2 mattered in the end, and the movie is a flick action shit.
>>
I don't know, it wasn't that impressive but I wouldn't call it bad. I loves seeing akane kick kougami's ass and hearing the ed again. Hopefully season 3 will fix things.
>>
>>13473958
>bad
The CG looked like shit, and the fluidity of the animation fluctuated dramatically from scene to scene/
>>
It was a good SF action movie I was entertained watching it. The engrish was really bad though, it shouldn't been in the movie.

Japan praised the shit out of the movie too. I wonder if they don't notice the engrish?
>>
>>13474652
>I wonder if they don't notice the engrish?
they don't, that's why engrish is a thing
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.