[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remote Control Adventures
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: rc-car-parts.jpg (95 KB, 960x633) Image search: [Google]
rc-car-parts.jpg
95 KB, 960x633
RC is /m/ isn't it? Tell me you guys are into this hobby.

Whatchu got? Show your cool stuff or whatever.
>>
Hmm, wouldnt this be better in /toy/?

Sadly dont have any right now. had a cheapo ferrari F40 yonks ago. No time and moolah right now.
>>
>>13469727

I regularly go to toy and they don't give a shit about fun there dude.
>>
>>>/toy/5263327

Go away.
I mean, shit you probably could've gotten better results on /tg/.
>>
>>13469746

No.
>>
It's nice that people think that /m/ is such a nice place that they try to drag whatever they can in here...

Don't really know buddy, and I'm not gonna say yes or no, because nothing good ever comes from arguing what is and isn't /m/.
>>
>>13469757
Despite the shitposters and gullible people, I think /m/ is one of the best boards. I came here for samurai flamenco threads and stayed after I got into /m/ stuff.
>>
Let's & Go/mini 4wd is somehow /m/ territory if you remember that some of them had computerchips with mind of their own
>>
I'd have figured it a /g/ thing.

I myself would've gone to /diy/ but only because if I were to make a thread about rc cars it'd inevitably involve how to interface with various wireless technologies in the sort of fashion that'd belong in /diy/.

Look I really like doing goofy gadget shit with my smartphone, which is where things stop being /m/ and start going towards those other boards.
>>
>>13469975
No such thing in real life version sadly. Instead we 'control' mini 4WD by pimping them up with ungodly amount of rollers and FRP plates.
>>
>>13469719
I got out of it when it stopped being fun and I realized I spent over $15,000 in 2 years on cars, electronics and engines. Out of all of it I have ONE complete car that's not even running. I took the .21 VZ-B OS Max engine out and sold it so I have a car, an engine, half of a transmission, an exhaust that doesn't work with the engine and a shitload of wheels and tires that I have at various stages of thrashed from driving. Eventually I'd like to finish it to where it's running again. I had it at 62mph so I'd like to hit 70.
Pic related, it's not even ready to drive yet.
>>
Are drones also /m/?
>>
File: rc-drift-car-4.png (2 MB, 1260x785) Image search: [Google]
rc-drift-car-4.png
2 MB, 1260x785
>>13471660
damnit man!! how much did the rc in your pic cost you? Ive went everywhere on 4chan ( /o/, /g/, /diy/, toy/) and no one gives a fuck about them. i wanna get a good complete car to learn to drift it around. you gotta teach me your ways man, thats badass. are there any lively forums or sites you know of? any recommendations of reputable brands for buying a first rc car to drift? thank you man, anything helps.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.