[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did they edit pants on all of the characters in the movies or what?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
Did they edit pants on all of the characters in the movies or what?
>>
>>13455912
DROPPED
>>
>>13455912
>Turn A
You'd best be joking.
>>
>>13455912
in that scene they were wearing underwear in the series.
>>
>watching the Turn A movies

Why would you do that? The only compilation movies that don't completely fuck everything up are the ones for 0079.
>>
>>13455912
Was it ever explained why Loran had the marks on his back before he came to Earth?
>>
>>13457129
>Loran had the marks on his back before he came to Earth?

But he didn't. Or are you saying in the movie version he had them?
>>
>>13457176
My memory of the series isn't the best but didn't Sochie notice that he already had markings before she put on the leeches?
>>
>>13456251
>reco movies coming up
I'm scared.
>>
>>13457264
I think he had bruises on his back from some spots in the pilot seat that probably plugged into the suit or something.
>>
>>13457264
No
>>
>>13457441
Don't worry, anon. They can't possibly make any less sense than the series did.
>>
>>13457441

>compilation movie for a two cour series

People truly have developed ridiculously short attention spans. Next thing you know, we'll be getting compilation movies for single cours and then six episode OVAs.
>>
>>13457602

Endless Waltz is a compilation movie of a three episode OVA.
>>
>>13457602
Sounds like Macross Plus
>>
>>13457264
Nah the seat put them on him
I maintain that it was injecting nankmachines which was why his eyes glowed when he suplexed that redhead
>>
>>13457580
>G-Rero
>not making sense
You're basically just telling the whole world that you're a retard with ADHD.
>>
>>13457602
>we'll be getting compilation movies for single cours
Sidonia and Arpeggio?
>>
>>13457129
Same universe as IBO
>>
>>13459244
>ADHD meme

You're basically telling the whole world you're a fake grecofag troll.
>>
>>13459244
niceme.me
G-Reco really is that incomprehensible.
>>
File: rerorerorero.gif (920 KB, 500x340) Image search: [Google]
rerorerorero.gif
920 KB, 500x340
>>13459244
>G-Rero
>>
>>13457602
Gunbuster and Diebuster have compilation movies. Pretty sure they don't add anything either, like in Macross Plus' film. They just made hard cuts to reduce run time.
>>
>>13457602

It's not because of attention span you retard, it's so you can air them in theatres.
>>
>>13459798
Do people in Japan still watch things in theaters or something?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.