[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm curious emm Non jokingly, which series do you think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 47169138_p0.jpg (255 KB, 1881x1472) Image search: [Google]
47169138_p0.jpg
255 KB, 1881x1472
So I'm curious emm

Non jokingly, which series do you think handled an UNDERSTANDING ending the best?
>>
>>13345113
>>
Evangelion
>>
>>13345113
>Finn as Loran
Does that make him a qt crossdressing fuccboi?

If he puts on a dress, would he look like Fionna?
>>
Mazinkaiser SKL
>>
Out of what I've seen so far, Vifam. Granted, that one's an atom bomb-grade spoiler.
>>
>>13345113
Black Lagoon ;_;
>>
>>13345113
Parasyte
>>
>>13345395

WHOOOoOOOo
>>
File: vf46.jpg (110 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
vf46.jpg
110 KB, 640x480
>>13345216
>implying
>>
Turn A Gundam
>>
>>13345395
>Parasyte
Get out.
>>
>>13345395
Honestly they were forshadowing it pretty early on, the manga's only crime was not having a solid ending.
>>
>>13345654
I'm not even being snarky. In the manga anyway, haven't seen the anime, the UNDERSTANDING aspect is pretty much in line with what they'd been building for a while.
>>
>>13345113
Zeta
>>
>>13345680
I think when people bitch about Parasyte's ending they bitch about the final confrontation with the psychopath, which was shit.
>>
>>13345113
Gundam X
>>
>>13345113

SDF Macross.

Space War One ended with a large number of Zentradi switching sides over to earth, but nowhere near all of them. Culture and understanding was used to gain a temporary military advantage in the final battle, but just enough of one to scatter their fleet and make them unlikely to return in the near future.

Then we timeskip a couple of years, and see the result. The Earth is still mostly fucked, but people are rebuilding and things are getting better. The Zentradi defectors are integrating into human society, but not seamlessly. Not all of them want to be here, the novelty of culture has worn off for others, and a dangerous few want to return to the way of life that they lived before. Winning the war didn't solve all of the problems, and a cultural victory isn't mind control that makes your former enemies perfectly docile.

Having the balls to have 8 more episodes after the war ends is what makes SDF great.
>>
File: 410155.jpg (163 KB, 755x1023) Image search: [Google]
410155.jpg
163 KB, 755x1023
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.