[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we agree that he was the best character? not including fap bait.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7
File: tumblr_nkol5gVXpn1sp5mbyo1_500.jpg (37 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nkol5gVXpn1sp5mbyo1_500.jpg
37 KB, 500x281
Can we agree that he was the best character? not including fap bait.
>>
>>12512145
is he Simone or Gyanko?

then no, he isnt.
>>
>>12512151
*Shimon (watching too much gurren lagann)
>>
>>12512151
He also isn't a scrub who couldn't break into the finals.
>>
>>12512157
Well the finals sucked anyways, so it works against him.
>>
>>12512145
That's not Minato. Still, Adou was actually the best member of Gunpla Academy. Sure he was a jerk but he was being honest about it. The other two are self righteous assholes who look down on others while pretending to be fair and honorable. Hypocrites.

Also unlike 90% of Try characters, Adou actually seemed to be having fun with Gunpla Battle. Once again, not just SAYING he's having fun but we can see he is having fun.

There, 10/10 bait because I took it.
>>
>>12512163
ill give him this, in team 00 mary Sues, he was the least 00-y and the least mary Sue-y.
>>
There was no good characters after regionals
>>
Minato>Shimon>Adou>Gyanko>Shia>Rest
>>
Anyone got a Webm of him tearing his wrist apart using funnels like a Korean?
>>
File: tateo.jpg (452 KB, 900x748) Image search: [Google]
tateo.jpg
452 KB, 900x748
>>12512168
Oh wait there was, in the last episode.
>>
Minato was the best, but Adou was second place.

His gunpla was without a doubt the most creative in the show, and he actually seemed to be having fun. It's really funny because he was the generic edgelord character yet still managed to be one of the few who were close to the spirit of the first season.
>>
File: 244326237.jpg (47 KB, 567x387) Image search: [Google]
244326237.jpg
47 KB, 567x387
Adou was the best.

>RIP AdouxShia
>>
>>12512168
show blew its load too early. Gyanko, Shimon, and team Obelisk Blue were the 3 best parts.
>>
>>12512163
>>12512187
Yeah this, pretty much. He was an entertaining edgelord to watch. I enjoyed his fights with Yuuma too, they were so much more technical than basically any other fight other than Crossbone at the national level despite only lasting a couple of minutes each.

>>12512179
>Shia
>not the second worst written character on the show

She's only good as a cumdumster.
>>
>>12512206
Shia is... pretty arguably the worst. Sekai challenges her. its a deep fight of suckage.
>>
>>12512206
If she's second worst, who is first: Sekai or Wilfrid?
>>
>>12512215
Yup.

I wanted to like her too, since she was cute, but she was the Gunpla Academy's Sekai except she wasn't even their fucking main character.

>>12512219
Sekai. Wilfrid's third.
>>
File: 49894949_p0.jpg (788 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
49894949_p0.jpg
788 KB, 900x1200
>>12512186
>>
>>12512219

Sekai because of his voice and we have to deal with him more often.

Wilfrid's still a solid third for worst.
>>
>>12512206
>>Shia
>>not the second worst written character on the show
>She's only good as a cumdumster.
That's why she is in the fifth place
>>
File: e09.jpg (68 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
e09.jpg
68 KB, 800x600
Gunpura is freedom
>>
worst line up is Shia < Sekai < Wilfred < Shotas <Meijin kawaguchi (aka, "The Crimson cant fking get out of the way of the god damn show")
>>
>>12512145
Nah Sakai Minato was way more entertaining and that guys Gunpla looks like fucking shit.>>12512145
>>
Shia may be the worst written character in the show, literally having her personality change every episode, but I would have still liked to see her end up with Adou. He deserves something. Instead, he got his fap hand blown out.
>>
>>12512254
But anon, she makes people's dicks hard.

According to people's reception to her, that overrides being written like complete shit.
>>
Best character + best Gunpla
All of the girls are cumdumpster tier.
Except Super Fumina.
>>
>>12512145
Shame his wrist are made of glass.
>>
>>12512254
Nah, Sekai will forever be the worst by default for being a fucking gary stu. He is the physical manifestation of the "no more build knuckle" lie.
>>
i don't understand why they bothered with the wrist thing. maybe to make him seem a little more human? but i liked him just being a total asshole
>>
Sekai could totally kick Kira's ass. Kira's plot armor only allowed him to survive, Sekai's allowed him to win.
>>
>>12512145
From the thumbnail I thought he was mask
>>
>>12513122
That's because he was playing a game anon.
No one wins in war they only survive
>>
>>12513104
Contrived drama that went nowhere.

Write him out of the plot so the sequel can focus on bland and blander.

Make it so Yuuma never gets any victories without some BS helping him.
>>
>>12513028
Garbage character, uses worst Gunpla.
>>
He was third behind Lucas and Sakai, at best.

But anyone looks good compared to Sekai.
>>
File: 48984582_Crop.jpg (113 KB, 532x569) Image search: [Google]
48984582_Crop.jpg
113 KB, 532x569
>>12512983
Hey, if it's a good enough reason for Haman fags, then its good enough for me.
>>
>>12513385

Haman was actually a good character, until her interactions with Judau where she just turns into a huge fucking retard.

Shia is a horrible character because she literally changes every single episode she's in. She has no consistent character, at all.
>>
>>12513398
She has no character, at all.

fixed it for you.
>>
>>12513495

No, she actually does, it just wildly changes each episode. When she's introduced she's mysterious and calm, and talks to gunpla. Next episode, she's playful and childish. Next episode, she's hotblooded and anxious. Next episode, she's back to being a tease. They had no idea what the fuck they wanted to do with her, and it shows. Try is loaded with shit characters, but only Shia is so poorly written she changes every fucking appearance.

If you want an actual character with NO character whatsoever, look at Wilfrid.
>>
>>12513398
>Haman was actually a good character, until her interactions with Judau where she just turns into a huge fucking retard.
Newtypes connecting with each other man, it's never pretty.
>>
>>12513555
have a lack of a consistent characteristic = having no character imo. it just randomly doing shit.
>>
>>12513555
Wilfrid is like what happens when they thought it would be a good idea to write a character similar to Yuuki on his very first appearance as the Crimson Comet in S1.

And then leave him like that.

Completely static and unrelatable.

For an entire half of a season.

With a significantly more boring machine so you can't even enjoy the fights.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.