[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are /m/'s thoughts on Battlestar Galactica?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: galactica.jpg (3 MB, 2461x1722) Image search: [Google]
galactica.jpg
3 MB, 2461x1722
What are /m/'s thoughts on Battlestar Galactica?
>>
Good timing. I just finished the show. Didn't have a problem with where they went with the story but the ending could have been executed a bit better, not bad just needed a few more scenes to flesh things out.

Loved it overall. Not sure why people hated the last season, personally felt the latter half of season 3 was the weakedt.
>>
>>12478987
*weakest
>>
Started off great, but lost the plot after the New Caprica arc. You can tell that they were literally making shit up as they went along.

Also the ending was luddite bullshit.
>>
Gaeta did nothing wrong.
>>
>>12479035
>Tom Zarek did nothing wrong

FTFY
>>
File: BSG-TSASCov3-70-1373327240.jpg (20 KB, 200x279) Image search: [Google]
BSG-TSASCov3-70-1373327240.jpg
20 KB, 200x279
Seems someone tried fixing the final three part episode to make it not as shit, has anyone seen this yet? From what little I'm able to find on it it seems to have been well received.
>>
File: romo_lampkin.jpg (9 KB, 200x208) Image search: [Google]
romo_lampkin.jpg
9 KB, 200x208
This guy was my favourite character in the show.
>>
>>12479065
I've got a copy of that, if anyone wants it.
>>
Are there any plans for new RDM content?

And is there an uncut version of Blood and Chrome?
>>
File: 1400039005425.webm (3 MB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
1400039005425.webm
3 MB, 800x450
>>
>>12478946

Not enough giant robots
>>
>>12478946
THE CYLONS HAVE A PLAN

Except they never did and the writers were making each episode up as they went along and then lol Starbuck's an angel
>>
Shakeycam US Marines in space: the series.

It got real old real fast.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.