[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Majestic Piss is a meme show that no one actually likes but /m/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 9
File: mecha1a.jpg (69 KB, 430x490) Image search: [Google]
mecha1a.jpg
69 KB, 430x490
Majestic Piss is a meme show that no one actually likes but /m/ pretends to like it for sake of their crusade against Valvrave.
Prove me wrong without some shitty webm.
>>
What show?
>>
I liked it. I shouldn't have to prove why I enjoyed it. Because the fact of the matter is that I watched it, I had fun watching it, I did not regret watching it. 1v1 me, faggot.
>>
>>12450762

> post proof
> that's not real proof, can't anyone actually prove it? Guess it really is shit

Thread is gonna go places!
>>
>>12450762
>Valvrave
>the creators of the show wanted to use the rape for dramatic purposes even though I will admit that it didn't go very well
>MJP
>rape scene for literally no reason but hey MJP has clever quality writing!
/m/ is shit and full of hypocrites
>>12450802
Not even OP but your post was actually dogshit and full of buzzwords such as clever and straightforward that actually mean nothing if you don't explain why
>>
>>12450762

You sound like a frustrated Valvrave, OP.

Sorry your favorite show is so shit.
>>
File: 1407316883164.jpg (69 KB, 458x551) Image search: [Google]
1407316883164.jpg
69 KB, 458x551
>Majestic Piss is a meme show
>meme show

What the heck is a ''meme show'', OP?
>>
>>12450762
>Memeshow
There was not enough retardation in MJP for there to be memes.
>>
>>12450827
>no argument
So it's true that no one actually watched MJP and only saw two webms on 4chan
>>
>>12450833
>not enough
HAHAHAHAHAAH
Everyone was fucking retarded in MJP and the gags/interactions were cringeworthy
>>
OP, please, come back when you can shitpost properly. I'm too confused to be annoyed with you.
>>
Why are you so offended that people liked what you didn't like? Just go fucking enjoy something else, for fuck's sake. You don't have to throw red paint on something because it wasn't your cup of tea but it was someone else's. Not even mad.
>>
>>12450762
/v/ detected
>>
Well, he's trying, I'll give him that much.
>>
>>12450762
>meme show
>>>/a/
>>
I'd almost swear this nature of argument and 'well, obviously this just proves I'm right' smacks of Clawshrimpy

But he's not here and he's got legitimate problems that at least offer some light on why he does that.
What's your excuse, OP?
>>
>>12450866
>smacks of Clawshrimpy
So it wasn't just me then. Alright.
>>
>>12450813

My post had neither the words clever or straightforward in it. Good job.
>>
File: 213.gif (22 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
213.gif
22 KB, 300x100
Ignore the shitposter. They know mentioning MJP and VVV can bring out /m/'s autism, and thus temporarily sate their desperate need for human attention.
>>
>>12450762
Please take this "meme" cancer back to /v/, /mu/ or wherever you came form.
>>
This thread is proof that no one actually watched MJP and only saw a few webms.
>>
>>12450828
Who knows op sounds as autistic as clawshrimpy.also holy shit>>12450871>>12450866 the fact this many think that almost confirms how autistic op is.
>>
>>12450762
>meme show
Fuck off back to /v/.
>>
>>12450762
Since OP likes to start threads with pastas from another thread...
>>12450556
>>
>>12451157
On with the pastas!

I don't know if you are just doing this to be contrarian or legitimately have shit taste, but Valvrave was a terrible show. With bad characterization for the cast, lack of significant character development, stale cluncky animation, writing a three year old could come up with, and a plot that ultimately accomplished nothing, you just can't defend it as a good show.
>>
>>12451166
I don't know if you are just doing this to be contrarian or legitimately have shit taste, but Majestic Prince was a terrible show. With bad characterization for the cast, lack of significant character development, stale cluncky animation, writing a three year old could come up with, and a plot that ultimately accomplished nothing, you just can't defend it as a good show
>>
I liked blond lolisucker

and the pit crews
>>
>MJP
>rape scene for literally no reason but hey MJP has clever quality writing!
I had completely forgotten that there was a rape scene in this series.
>>
>>12451171
I don't know if you are just doing this to be contrarian or legitimately have shit taste, but Cross Ange was a terrible show. With bad characterization for the cast, lack of significant character development, stale cluncky animation, writing a three year old could come up with, and a plot that ultimately accomplished nothing, you just can't defend it as a good show
>>
>>12451179
I don't know if you are just doing this to be contrarian or legitimately have shit taste, but Aldnoah/Zero was a terrible show. With bad characterization for the cast, lack of significant character development, stale cluncky animation, writing a three year old could come up with, and a plot that ultimately accomplished nothing, you just can't defend it as a good show
>>
>>12451182
Fuck you!
I hate Valvrave and it is a bad show. I've given my reasons for why it is bad. You are an asshole that is trolling for the sake of trolling. You are the actual cancer that is killing /m/. Go get yourself permabanned and leave this place forever.
>>
File: mjp.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
mjp.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>12451177
rape scene?
>>
>>12451185
Fuck you!
I hate Majestic Prince and it is a bad show. I've given my reasons for why it is bad. You are an asshole that is trolling for the sake of trolling. You are the actual cancer that is killing /m/. Go get yourself permabanned and leave this place forever.
>>
>>12451190
Fuck you!
I hate Cross Ange and it is a bad show. I've given my reasons for why it is bad. You are an asshole that is trolling for the sake of trolling. You are the actual cancer that is killing /m/. Go get yourself permabanned and leave this place forever.
>>
>>12451194
Fuck you!
I hate Aldnoah/Zero and it is a bad show. I've given my reasons for why it is bad. You are an asshole that is trolling for the sake of trolling. You are the actual cancer that is killing /m/. Go get yourself permabanned and leave this place forever.

Aaaand I'm out of pastas. If someone has that VVV pasta please post it here
>>
File: reika.jpg (168 KB, 600x825) Image search: [Google]
reika.jpg
168 KB, 600x825
>>12451203
did you just fuck yourself?
>>
>>12451214
I do that all the time
>>
>>12450762
The fuck is this webm bullshit that you keep referring to?
>>
>>12451177
Had more of a point than Valvrave's ever did. Served to make clear how alien and threatening Jiart and the Wulgaru are. To themselves and the humans.

If he didn't do that we'd have a Jiart did nothing wrong meme.
>>
>>12450890
I never knew MJP was popular enough to bring out /m/'s autism.
>>
File: MJP Rapenomics.png (301 KB, 1400x4555) Image search: [Google]
MJP Rapenomics.png
301 KB, 1400x4555
>>12451177
How can you forget Rapenomics?
>>
File: tomino monkey.webm (1 MB, 344x480) Image search: [Google]
tomino monkey.webm
1 MB, 344x480
>>12451397
It's more that it's now been irreversibly tied to VVV, since there were apparently enough people on both sides to make something of a fanbase war between them.

>>12451353
Video file format. See pic
>>
>>12451397
MJP is quietly appreciated. Usually we talk about it when someone makes a general like, "Should I watch this show?!" or something like that. Very rarely someone makes an MJP shitposting thread, and /m/ falls for it because most of us actually accept this show as having been average and not actually bad.

Apparently there's a special kind of stupid on /m/ these past couple of days though, because some idiot keeps copying people's posts. I guess the /m/ods are gone and we can do whatever we want now.
>>
>>12451418
>Video file format. See pic
I'm not retarded, anon. I wasn't asking about the video format, but the specific webm that you keep referring to.
>>
>>12451452
He wants to invalidate people who prove the show has good animation with a webm for no reason
>>
>>12451435
Isn't it typical of /m/ that the more a show is liked by the majority, the less its brought up?
>>
>>12451481
Yeah. If everyone liked the show then there aren't threads of people arguing over what they thought of the show.
>>
>>12451396
It actually didn't.
All it's really there for is to show that they're weird aliens with a fuck up culture.

It, and likewise scenes are never showed or mentioned ever again. You could literally cut that scene out and nothing would change!
>>
Didn't VVV air back in 2012 or some shit? I have a hard time seeing anybody legitimately giving any fucks about it anymore, and it bombed pretty hard.
>>
>>12451757

>bombed

>sold something to the tune of nearly 60,000 copies across 12 volumes

Yeah, no. It did many things, but bomb was not one of them.
>>
>>12451757
It aired in 2013
>>
>>12451817
No it bombed pretty hard. For what it cost, ie Nana and T.M., it bombed.
>>
>>12451481
People in general complain more often than they compliment. Look for it in your daily life from now on and you'll start to notice it.
>>
>>12451186
God I loved that
>>
>>12452123
the lead up to the booster impact was the best part of that fight, does anybody have the webm of that?
>>
File: Dio.jpg (100 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Dio.jpg
100 KB, 400x400
>>12450762
>>
>>12450828
Meme anything=a adjective used to discredit things the poster doesn't like.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.