[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/m/ maybe I'm nuts, but didn't G-reco really just end
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1416674282242.jpg (186 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1416674282242.jpg
186 KB, 1920x1080
/m/ maybe I'm nuts, but didn't G-reco really just end with a restoration of the status quo. Humanity is still dictated by the venus sphere's willingness to give out photon batteries, those batteries are still distributed by the capital. SU-cordism which is limiting humanity's growth at the beginning is still strongly in place at the end. Only major difference i can see is open migration of people from different countries. It feels like the war in show was just a way to kill off a few bad eggs so everything can just go back to normal.
>>
>>12407790
No because now there is no monopoly and no one believes in SU Cordism anymore. They all converted to kuntalism
>>
Yes and no. The people who pushed for war are all dead, and there is now more open communication between all sides.

All sides can now find a more peaceful, stable resolution and society as a whole can advance again. Interstellar exploration will probably eventually become a thing again, leading into other eras and eventually turn a.

The peace won't last of course. The elevator will be destroyed in a hellfire one day, galactic society may or may not collapse (it at least loses touch with earth), and all hell breaks lose again when the Turn X shows up.
>>
after read this small thread, I finally come up with season 2 story

"Terrorism"
- photon
- more racist
- kick spacenoid back
whatever

so, genius Kilm and his co. will come back to save the day (again?)
>>
>>12407790
>but didn't G-reco really just end with a restoration of the status quo.
Why do people keep ignoring the fact that Aida has the Crescent Ship now?
>>
>>12408154
Because it doesn't change in anything, Aida just switched from wanting to destroy the system to integrating herself within it.
>>
>>12408194
So you completely ignored the fact that she merged the Megafauna (Gusion's) and the Crescent Ship (Rayhunton's). It is basically a midway.
>>
>>12408208
That's nice and all, but it doesn't change the fact that she isn't changing anything with that. She's still just bending over to the will of SU-cordism, and there's no proof of her doing otherwise.
>>
>>12408226
>she isn't changing anything with that.

She is traveling towards Towasanga and Venus Globe. How is she supposed to change things if not by talking with La Gu? Do you want Aida to start another war to destroy the elevator?

>there's no proof of her doing otherwise
Aside the fact that Megafauna itself violates the taboo and is one of the main reasons the war between Ameria and Capital territory started?
>>
>>12408239
>She is traveling towards Towasanga and Venus Globe. How is she supposed to change things if not by talking with La Gu? Do you want Aida to start another war to destroy the elevator?
Last I checked she was busy flying circles around the earth and running over Amerian Presidents at Klims requests. The elevator itself is irrelevant it's the actions people take everyone just fell back into the fold.

>Aside the fact that Megafauna itself violates the taboo and is one of the main reasons the war between Ameria and Capital territory started?
The only real reason the war started was Amerian Imperalism wanting to control the whole earth, and spacenoid groups having the same desire. the underlying problem of energy dependence was never resolved. Ironically Aida in episode 1 had a better proposal with solar panels.
>>
>>12408258
>Last I checked she was busy flying circles around the earth and running over Amerian Presidents at Klims requests.
And now Klim is not on the Megafauna.

>The only real reason the war started was Amerian Imperalism wanting to control the whole earth, and spacenoid groups having the same desire
In fact Megafauna and all the battleships are an expression of Amerian imperialism. And Capital Territory forced Ameria to stop working on Megafauna before the anime started.
Rewatch the series, you will understand what I mean and why the presence of Megafauna is relevant.

> Ironically Aida in episode 1 had a better proposal with solar panels.
Doesn't mean she changed idea about that, you know, even Towasanga has solar panels.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.