[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Planned Gargantia 2nd Season Scrapped in Favor of Novel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: gargantia-novel-preview.jpg (38 KB, 354x500) Image search: [Google]
gargantia-novel-preview.jpg
38 KB, 354x500
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-04-04/bandai-visual-planned-gargantia-2nd-season-scrapped-in-favor-of-novel/.86734
>>
Nazi loli? Wut...
>>
Well, this'll give Terada a fair excuse to fit the whole plot in a future SRW.

>>12388572
More like genderswap Ledo.
>>
And nothing of value was lost.
>>
Maybe this means Majestic Prince has a chance... maybe... ;_;
>>
>>12388556
Welp, it looks like /m/ will now get its first LN translation ahead of Macross the Ride.

Do we know anyone who would be willing to pick this up in the future?

>dat feeling when even Kantai Collection LNs are being translated but not anything of /m/'s tastes
>>
Even SRW didn't help.

So whose turn is it to dance in a revealing outfit in an overly convoluted effort to instigate sexual intercourse this time?
>>
>>12388652
Only group I know of who could is SkewedS Translations, but they seem to still be working on the Bound by Shooting Stars novel.
>>
Oh thank god. It really didn't deserve one in the first place.
>>
>>12388751
It could have been good, but that sure didn't happen. It was, if not one of the worst, at least one of the most disappointing. I am glad it isn't getting another season.
>>
>>12388751
No, MJP deserves it more.
Gargantia's fucking trash riding on urobuchi hype
>>
>>12388923
It's a lot better than most of the stuff Urobuchi shits out.
>>
>>12388572
>loli
>very obvious breasts

What the fuck is your problem?
>>
>>12388556
>>12388652
>>12388673
We need someone to translate when it comes out. I'd be willing to buy and scan the book, but I really want to be able to read it without learning a tier 4 difficulty language.

It only takes like 4 years to learn to read and speak japanese. I'd much rather learn Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, and French simultaneously in a quarter of the time.
>>
>>12388923
The thing I liked about it was the Naruko Hanaharu character designs. I honestly wasn't even away the Urobutcher was involved.
>>
>>12390944
He did three episodes worth if setting information and shit and that's it.

So he might as well have not been.
>>
>>12388556
Oh goddammit. We're getting a second season of Aldnoah/Zero, but not this? Fuck this gay earth.
>>
>>12394029

Wait we're getting a second season of A/Z ? Really? When was this announced?
>>
>>12394029
>We're getting a second season of Aldnoah/Zero
That already came out, dumbfuck.
>>
>>12394040

That was technically a split cour, not a second season.

>>12394035
I think he was talking about he split cour, not an actual second season. Atleast I havent heard they were coming out with a second season either.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.