[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cosmic break 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4
anyone seen the mechs on Cosmic break 2?
heres hoping it gets funded
>>
>>12182263
Oh look, another shill thread
>>
>>12182263
Noice, they updated to show some more robots. Axios looks pretty cool. It's an assault class right?

>>12182273
Fuck off, retard.
>>
>>12182263
Why would they kickstart something that's going to use the same garapon rip off money scheme?
>>
>>12182284
Oh look, another shill
This game is going to be the same p2w shit like the first one

>>12182290
Because double the scam, double the sheleks
>>
aren't all mmo games today PtW anyways
>>
>>12182298
sounds like someone didn't get what they wanted in the gacha
>>
>>12182334
No, not all
They're either p2w or grindfest
>>
>>12182348
Looks like someone should stop shilling their shitty game
>>
>>12182348
Just fuck off you fucking autist. Learn how to shill while not looking like a fucking retard.
>>
>>12182376
dude if hate the game so much why keep feeding this shilling troll?
>>
>>12182390
Because he's real smart
>>
>>12182263
Fuck off Tempura. Go back to Facebook where there's gullible Indos to hand their wallets over, but never come back here again.

Or maybe this is Sash/a/?
>>
>>12182370
Grindfest. Paying to win is laughable seeing as how most of the whales aren't even that good.
>>
>>12182559
The whales make up for it with lagging, roomhopping, chicken potshots or having a Defense Force (tm)
>>
There are 7 people posting in this thread, only one is likly the shitposter and I'm willing to bet good money that he also shitposts the G-Reco and GBFT threads.
>>
OP you might want to post links and stuff explaining why the new one might be worth funding. I'll take the liberty of doing that for you!

Here's the project site:
http://project.cosmicbreak2.com/

and here's the kickstarter (its pretty much the same information):

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/709332004/cosmicbreak-2
>>
wow this actually isn't half bad but that arena concept though is putting me off a bit…
>>
>>12187757
They said that the arena is just the first mode of play that they're going to introduce because they want to focus on that for the initial release but other modes should be available down the line. Plus CB2 already has arena modes that are more team-play based than CB1 currently has.
>>
>>12187855
thats not what i meant i know that the arena is the initial battle going into the beginning but what i meant was the premium arena concept
>>
>>12182273
>>12182298
>NB4 ALL CYBERSTEP GAMES ARE P2W SHILLFAGS, STOP WASTING MONEY ON MMOs AND DO SOMETHING WITH YOUR LIFE.
>>
>>12187202
>ps4 version
how on earth would that work
>>
>>12187931
dunno but that does have potential for those who don't have good computers or can't afford computers but somehow has a ps4
>>
>>12187931
I imagine the control scheme would involve using the dual sticks for movement and camera rotation. After that, you just need three or so buttons for you main, sub and shift +whatever else. You might even be able to play the game by just using dual sticks and the shoulder buttons.
>>
>>12188299
that a pretty good control schematic now if only they had this idea
>>
>>12188361
like they could have ideas that don't invoke super hatedoms or have gacha-ripoff systems
>>
>>12182334
>mmo
>>
i like how they're refining the classes especially the fortress and jammer classes
>>
>>12189151
you mean creating new classes out off the old ones
>>
>>12187931
>>12188299
It'd be perfect if I can set it similar to Virtual On's Twin Stick style setup.
>>
>>12189265
ok if they add these features like these in-game i would patron hard but not so hard that i'd go broke
>>
File: 1293458378782.jpg (202 KB, 600x561) Image search: [Google]
1293458378782.jpg
202 KB, 600x561
>>12187940
>PS4 being more affordable than a shitty computer that can run CB at max settings

Regardless, the only reason I played CB when it first came over here was because it was fun with other people from /m/. Unfortunately that's an impossibility since everyone was a manchild and held these stupid grudges against absolutely fucking everyone and couldn't forgive and forget. Beating the other boards was serious fucking business instead of having fun, and when someone fucked up everyone piled on whoever it was and ostracized them. If we end up doing something again I can guarantee it'll be a repeat, as everyone holds onto the same fucking grudges and shitslams each other over something from several years ago.

If, by some unholy chance, we get back together then please prove me wrong. I just want to have fun with you guys, even if it is a shitty game.
>>
i heard that for 50-65 bucks that they will be giving out a physical copy of the game or something
>>
>>12189287
this brings a tear to my eye to actually hear someone having the guts to post this, i would gladly fight with or against you in combat my friend
>>
File: 1285712994469.jpg (119 KB, 480x272) Image search: [Google]
1285712994469.jpg
119 KB, 480x272
>>12189302
I kept calling everyone out on this bullshit when it was happening, but everyone ignored and forgot about it, continuing to do it until we imploded. I'm still bitter over it, but if, and that's a big if, we do get into this game at all then I'd gladly try it again and hope for a better outcome. However, I'm sure everyone's still burned from the last time because CS is still dildoes.

Despite this I'm still going to try it out, even if I don't give them a single shekel. Even if we hate CS we can still grind together. At least that way it won't be as mind-numbing.
>>
>>12189333
Together we stand divided we fall into the pit lord of hatedom
>>
>>12189287
>>12189333
People take things so personally in Cosmic Break for some reason. Just a few days ago, some idiot bum rushed my team. I killed him. He took this act personally and had to chase me down for his lolrevenge. I don't why, but everyone is basically just a giant faggot. Any time I kill some regular player (noobs never care), they just HAVE to chase me down/call their clan/get their friends/whatever.
>>
>>12189443
probably because the near remaining playerbase is composed of noobs who don't care, regulars that freak when they don't get their way and who hold grudges, and the rest who are a small professional group that play for fun and that is a really small group mind you. i just love playing CB with my destructor that i got at the beginning of the service and i just ignore the sore losers who feel so butt hurt about getting killed even once.
>>
>>12189502
This old closed beta player remembers when he finally assembled the ultimate AA machine from a Victory 1 base.

Ashura AMJx2
4x Blast Bazookas

All dat flak.
>>
>>12189626
Shit, I think I remember that thing. My most fond memories are stomping Ivis spammers with my fatty Sagi II. It may not have had the range of Sagi I, but the shot spam's damage and stun made up for it.
>>
>>12189626
>>12189648
those were the days when robots could kick more ass when properly fitted with the right tools
>>
>>12189662
I've actually gotten top scores against p2w moebot armies using a fat art hiding behind walls. I did secondary missiles and primary rockets/bazookas, pissing off most of the enemy's team and leading them back into my team for the gangrape. Rinse and repeat. The best part is that I can use my team without communicating actual teamwork, since we all know these people can't understand instructions.
>>
>>12189648
Considering that most air units ate 200+ damage from the alpha and were stunned by the 50-ish damage alternate fire afterwards, it damn well would be memorable.
>>
>>12189686
my job in the past (i.e 2011-2013) was to use my destructor fitted with box missiles and no other weapons and fire at all them airs and with hyper shots that i either found, was given, or using the power core those were fun days, more recent fight (i.e 2015) has me doing more buffing, jamming and support work which is not as much fun to play as can make a net worth of in game cash. if CB2 gets funded it means no more supports to save your asses which i would love to see and ARTS get indirect missile bombing now so people can hit from an even farther range.
>>12189693
for me the most i ever got doing damage was 90 at a time which is still pretty good just gotta make sure ya don't get swarmed by LNDS
>>
>>12189752
I typically played base defense, so even poor mightys were stripped of their armor before they reached the base due to hyper shot.
>>
>>12189662
Titan Bazooka with 2x+ Speed tunes, found in arcantus.
Ballistic Launcher with 2x+ Speed tunes, found in super uc gara.
Both are tradable.

Accel Saber Arms.
Also tradable and common.

Some art core with high capacity.

Max fly or walk+boost run
Step carts.

I've just given you a build that can put airs six feet under, and it only costs you time and dedication.

Now log in, go run arcantus for a couple of hours and roll UC garapon. Take all of that, and slap it on a bot you can max level literally under an hour and watch as airs drop from the skies.

You'd be surprised at how many people don't even bother with these weapons, even after the buff.

The only problem is dealing with lands, which you should be able to outrun/outfly because you actually tuned and they didn't.

A bad team on the other hand... good luck with that.

The meta has shifted and favors faster moving bots. Any bot that can move fast is capable of surviving in this meta, but they need a strong weapon which I just provided above for arts.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (149 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
149 KB, 1280x720
>>12189781
ditto, these days however make it hard to play base defense without worrying about that loli Pina Rueberry coming in out of freaking nowhere and making you, your fellow ARTS, and all important healing wizards aka the SUPS have a bad day before running off nearly scott free and getting to have another go at us after repairing.
>>
>>12189825
duuuuuuuude this is OP as HELL not that I'm complaining its time to bring some brides back to the sweet cold embrace of mother earth
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.