[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FORBIDDEN KNOWLEDGE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: moustachedude.jpg (632 KB, 1464x1986) Image search: [Google]
moustachedude.jpg
632 KB, 1464x1986
Books you've read that after have made you think "NO MAN SHOULD KNOW THIS"

For me friedrich nietzsche - beyond good and evil
>>
>>8288807
get out
>>
>>8288807
Mein Kampf
Schopenhauer's 'On Women'
Evola's Ride the Tiger
Spengler's Decline of the West
McDonald's Culture of Critique Series

really makes u think
>>
>>8288807
the little guide booklet from a box of tampons
>>
>>8288821
>Schopenhauer's 'On Women'
this was honestly one of the most based things I've ever read, next to quotes by Christopher Hitchens.
>>
>>8288841

I can no longer distinguish between satire and reality. Now, I am become meme.
>>
>>8288807
I'm not telling you.
>>
>>8288854
why not anon?
>>
The Bible, history has validated my belief
>>
File: 1441050703440.png (555 KB, 3300x3140) Image search: [Google]
1441050703440.png
555 KB, 3300x3140
>>8288807
>made you think "NO MAN SHOULD KNOW THIS"

this post
>>
>>8288862
Only if you are willfully ignorant to historical-critical methodology.
>>
>>8288807
You clearly didn't read it very well.
>>
>>8288807
The Conspiracy Against the Human Race
>>
>>8288854
>>8288858
Yeah, why not?

I don't think you could accuse OP of being a man.
>>
>>8288807
DO NOT READ THIS. I WARN YOU
Fuckers in school telling me, always in the barber shop Chief Keef ain’t bout this, Chief Keef ain’t bout that My boy a BD on fucking Lamron and them He, he they say that nigga don’t be putting in no work SHUT THE FUCK UP! Y'all niggas ain’t know shit All ya motherfuckers talk about Chief Keef ain’t no hitta Chief Keef ain’t this Chief Keef a fake SHUT THE FUCK UP Y'all don’t live with that nigga Y'all know that nigga got caught with a ratchet Shootin' at the police and shit Nigga been on probation since fuckin, I don’t know when! Motherfuckers stop fuckin' playin' him like that Them niggas savages out there If I catch another motherfucker talking sweet about Chief Keef I’m fucking beating they ass! I’m not fucking playing no more You know those niggas role with Lil' Reese and them
>>
>>8288807

>"NO MAN SHOULD KNOW THIS"

If you thought that about 'Beyond Good and Evil', then you were clearly not one of the men who were meant to know it.

If at least some men were not meant to know something, it would not be published. Nietzsche explicitly sought to reach those who were meant to heed his words - hence why he even funded some of his own publications, at a loss.
>>
>>8288841
lmao. the 14 y/o retards that inhabit this god forsaken place. i should know betta
>>
>>8289498
nice b8 m8
>>
>>8288858
NO MAN SHOULD KNOW THIS
>>
File: nicky.jpg (9 KB, 195x172) Image search: [Google]
nicky.jpg
9 KB, 195x172
>Land confuses me, and more importantly (disastrously?) Land confuses me about me. Put in a way that is not meaningless word garbage, Land forces me to question the meanings and coherences that underpin my thinking. When I see what Land advocates for, the methods he supports, and the cult following he has developed, I want to hate him. I want to be able to pick his arguments apart and dismiss his conclusions and summarily banish him to the world of pink haired televangelists and Big Oil executives, but... I can’t...
>Indescribable. Infuriating, challenging, confounding, disgusting, and mind-blowing all at once. Given his neo-reactionary credentials, I want to dislike Land and his writing; more specifically I want to write him off as an intelligent but horribly misguided wingnut. But there is something so excessively brilliant, so unhesitatingly heretical on display here that it becomes impossible to turn away; impossible to forget. This collection and his book on Bataille outright demand multiple readings, if only just to revel in the kinetiscism of the language deployed, which ranges from insightful readings of Kant to 'mad black Deluzianism' to raving prose poetry, many times within a single piece.
>>
>>8289117
You forgot about esoteric writing. Like many great authors, Nietzsche writes for different audiences at the same time. So plenty of things are widely published even though the author doesn't intend the esoteric teaching to reach mass audiences.
>>
>>8288833

A true answer from a man who has been through some shit.
>>
>>8289583
Liberals are such pussies.
>>
File: goodchristianhousehold.jpg (16 KB, 320x241) Image search: [Google]
goodchristianhousehold.jpg
16 KB, 320x241
>>8289583
>>
>>8289117
Whatever is profound loves masks
>>
>>8289085
fuck...why didn't I listen?
>>
>>8289583
Where do I start with Nick Land?
>>
>>8289914
you don't, he's a faggot meme for faggots
>>
>>8289935
And scary!
>>
>>8289937
nice try Nick
>>
>>8289942
he probably IS on this shit, you know....

I blame him for most of our problems, honestly.
>>
>>8289994
stop it Nick, we know
>>
>>8289914
Machinic Desire, Meltdown, Mechanomics
>>
>>8290137
NICK PLS
>>
Delete this thread. NOW.
>>
File: kubrick.jpg (112 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
kubrick.jpg
112 KB, 500x350
>>8288807
>>
>>8290665
>file name

???
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.