[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Begin quote (from guardian article) “OK,” I say. “You’re
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: 1440721219192.jpg (54 KB, 350x383) Image search: [Google]
1440721219192.jpg
54 KB, 350x383
>Begin quote (from guardian article)

“OK,” I say. “You’re basically alone. Your wife is still asleep” – he was then married, but not for much longer, to his second wife, Marla Maples – “you’re in the bathroom shaving and you see yourself in the mirror. What are you thinking?”

From Trump, a look of incomprehension.

Me: “I mean, are you looking at yourself and thinking, ‘Wow. I’m Donald Trump’?”

Trump remains puzzled.

Me: “OK, I guess I’m asking, do you consider yourself ideal company?”

(At the time, I deemed Trump’s reply unprintable. But that was then.)

Trump: “You really want to know what I consider ideal company?”

Me: “Yes.”

Trump: “A total piece of ass.”

Singer’s profile determined that Trump does not have an interior life.

>End quote

Is this really how New Yorker / NYT / "literary" magazine nu-male cucks think? I'm not a Trump worshipper but how can we go from Hemingway to these cucks?
>>
File: get-in-faggot.jpg (287 KB, 1500x1001) Image search: [Google]
get-in-faggot.jpg
287 KB, 1500x1001
>>8284746
Get in, faggot. We're making America great again.
>>
>Make America Great Again

What did he mean by this?
>>
File: dean13.jpg (22 KB, 465x315) Image search: [Google]
dean13.jpg
22 KB, 465x315
>>8284746
Something must be going over my head.

Is it supposed to be Trump's internal dialogue or am I just missing the entire point?
>>
The Guardian isn't given any literary credence.
>>
>>8285228
Use the I Ching to analyze the occult significance of the syllables MA GA. Then you will understand.
>>
>>8285232
He's asking Trump what he thinks about in the wee hours when he's alone, but Donald just doesn't seem to understand the concept at all.

It's a bit like a Zen koan when you think about it.
>>
>>8285234
They're pretty poor of late. The print media is beholden to the Daily Mail owned print infrastructure tho so...

Thinking about it most papers also use the Daily Mail's other services like accounting so I guess in all ways beholden.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.