[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Give me a topic and I will write you a 100 word essay inspired by it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4
File: roland-barthes-1.jpg (771 KB, 800x1173) Image search: [Google]
roland-barthes-1.jpg
771 KB, 800x1173
Give me a topic and I will write you a 100 word essay inspired by it.
>>
>>8283562
pants
>>
>>8283562
pants
>>
>>8283562
trousers
>>
>>8283562
Pantaloons
>>
>>8283565
>>8283571
>>8283577
>>8283581

Mah Knickers
>>
>>8283565
There are few articles of clothing that make me happier than a nice pair of pants. When I pull on some jeans or corduroys in the morning, I immediately feel warmer in both leg and spirit. I know that the honeys who walk past me on the street turn around to admire my tight buttocks, and I feel the lusty heat of their gaze bearing down on my seat. If I could find the perfect pair of pants to accentuate my glutes and my robust thighs, I would achieve a truly callipygian aesthetic that would make other boys very jealous.
>>
File: biophotons.jpg (21 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
biophotons.jpg
21 KB, 480x360
Biophotons

>>8283496
>>
>>8283577
Nothing rouses within me a greater sense of pride than a quality pair of trousers. I often contemplate the semantic differences between trousers and pants, and I find to my delight that there are multifaceted interpretations of both articles of clothing within the English language. The Google search engine defines the North American version of trousers as synonymous with pants, but the British definition of pants yields a narrower definition of undergarment. All in all, trousers generally encompass outer garments but can include similarities to pants, while the interpretations of pants are restricted to undergarment use in the queen’s tongue.
>>
Revenge
>>
Luigi's Mansion
>>
>>8283587
B-

Good job!
>>
>>8283596
B

Keep up the good work!
>>
sodomy
>>
File: 5751c25b130000fb07383882.jpg (221 KB, 970x1191) Image search: [Google]
5751c25b130000fb07383882.jpg
221 KB, 970x1191
this
>>
>>8283562
Ignore these retards.
Two explorers marooned on an inhabitable planet teeming with life, but locked in perpetual darkness, only source of light coming from bioluminescent trees.
>>
R scott bakker
>>
>>8283587
I like this a lot. Honeys is my favorite part.
>>
>>8283562
ineffability

mexican poetry in the early 20th century

suicide
>>
Your feelings when your SO is addicted to alcohol.
>>
File: 1468246784892.jpg (936 KB, 1500x751) Image search: [Google]
1468246784892.jpg
936 KB, 1500x751
Neural networks (also known as Parallel Distributed Processing) used as a viable modelling tool for high-level cognitive processes such as language acquisition or analogical reasoning.
>>
Changing your mind about killing yourself but it's too late now...
>>
>>8283622

Do this please.
>>
eating ass
>>
>>8283562
Emasculation of men in modern society
>>
>>8283562
The struggle between wanting free time and self-fulfillment but having to accept structure and full-time tedious work to be financially self-sufficient, and how it evolves from adolescence to retirement.
>>
>>8284427
Nothing wakes me up better than a taste of sopping wet asshole. When my tongue enters the anus of a partner--male or female--and soaks in tangy juice, I feel stimulated and rejuvenated. I usually begin by lubricating the hole with spit and tonguing the grooved, goosebump flesh. Then, I plunge into the deep recesses of sweaty pink flesh. When my partner clinches my tongue in his/her tight butthole, I close my eyes and shudder in ecstasy. I wish I could describe to you how happy eating ass makes me because you have to try this shit mane.
>>
>>8284326
You're a cool dude I swear
>>
>>8284447
I resist the idea that self-fulfillment and "free" time exist separately from the workplace in the postmodern world. Anyone can make their own work at home through crowdfunding platforms and entertainment mediums. Financial sustainability on a personal level has become markedly easy to achieve with access to the Internet, wit and willpower. When you take such a negative view toward the "rat race mentality," you forget that their are people watching the races from the sidelines and enjoying themselves. You cripple yourself when you become entrenched in self-denying attitudes that short-sell your aptitudes and invest in your remarkable laziness.
>>
>>8284872
*there are people
>>
I don't know about you. Make me fall in love with you and want to marry you.
>>
>>8283562
Foreskin.
>>
>>8283613
Nintendo created the first game in the Luigi's Mansion franchise in 2001. Publishe on the GameCube platform, the game broke the traditional molds of gaming mechanics and created a new genre of ghost hunting games for the masses. Although Casper the Friendly Ghost preceded Luigi's Mansion as a ghost-chasing game, the Nintendo legend created the ultimate genre of protagonist as hunter that set the standard for games about ghosts.
>>
Spooks
>>
If you dont do >>8284891
everyone will know you are a jew.
>>
>>8284890
>>8284890
I wish I could make you fall in love with me in 100 words, but I know that words cannot express how much I need you and you need me. I could give you a flower or take you to a park; make love to you or simply kiss you; meet your parents and pretend to like them. I would suffer through child-rearing with you; hell, I would suffer through a divorce just to spend a day in your arms. I would climb a mountain or kill a man for you if you would accept this humble request: marry me.
>>
>>8284919
This isn't an essay. Fail.
>>
>>8284926
I have a very liberal understanding of what constitutes an essay.
>>
>>8285422
>everything is everything

I would roll my eyes, but you get my drift.
>>
>>8285433
One thing that I can spot is a straw man.
>>
>>8285523
Straw manning is straw manning.
>>
>>8283562
The population of Arvada, Wyoming is 43.
>>
>>8283587
>>8283596
>>8284563
>>8284872
>>8284919
how do I get good at writing essays, anon?
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.