[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we talk about this a little? I haven't really been exposed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 61onkkmbqvl-_sl1352_.jpg (117 KB, 889x1352) Image search: [Google]
61onkkmbqvl-_sl1352_.jpg
117 KB, 889x1352
Can we talk about this a little? I haven't really been exposed to other's thoughts about it before.
>>
Others' ***
Whoopsies.
>>
>>8281173
this isnt reddit
>>
>>8281176
But really is it not the thought of The Other we expose ourselves to? And is it not natural to make it the proper noun, for it represents to us the only thing without ourselves, the Pozzo to our Estragon. What I am trying to say here is that when we cry out for multiple interpretation is it not the case that we wish the universe to agree with us, rather than us to agree with the universe and so on.
>>
>>8281173
It's a pretty straightforward book anon. Very few things to discuss.
>>
>>8281173
You just missed /lit/'s Stoner obsession by a couple months

at any rate, I consider it a "perfect" novel. prose is flawless; understated, humble, and reserved just like the character described, pacing is perfect, themes are handled masterfully, and characters are such honest depictions. It's just a damn good novel.
>>
>>8281173
It's just a good book that is free of any literary "tricks" that other authors might feel the need to throw in. A damn good novel imo
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.